Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,645 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? (4177 Views)

Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? / 'Not A Pedophile But What's My Condition Called?' (REPLIED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by Tdstaar: 6:01am On Apr 30, 2020
Currently seeing this girl .. am 25 year old and she is 17 years old .. we both love each other and enjoy being with each other but now people are starting to talk .. should I back out or ignore ? Who have had any experience like this ?

3 Likes

Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:02am On Apr 30, 2020
Is she ripe or unripe?

5 Likes

Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by pyyxxaro: 6:13am On Apr 30, 2020
It’s not child abuse but Baby abuse

1 Like

Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by fattprince(m): 6:23am On Apr 30, 2020
Tdstaar:
Currently seeing this girl .. am 25 year old and she is 17 years old .. we both love each other and enjoy being with each other but now people are starting to talk .. should I back out or ignore ? Who have had any experience like this ?
I. I'm 27 and she's 17. But I haven't asked her out. My mom and sisters feel she's too young. She likes me that I'm sure and I like her too. But the reason why I don't want to date her is that I can't marry her because she's igbo I'm Yoruba and I'm not sure about marrying self. So I just don't want to chop the innocent girl.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by alphaNomega: 6:56am On Apr 30, 2020
She won't remain 17 forever, you have my fullsupport cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by xendra: 7:13am On Apr 30, 2020
YES you are and she may be enjoying it now but one day she will read what a paedophile is and she will realise she is with one.

7 Likes

Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by bigiyaro(m): 7:23am On Apr 30, 2020
op just do your research on medical ground, I.e if a 17byear old is mature for physical sexual intercourse, just to clear your conscience, because the average 16 year old girl in naija is already onto her second sugar daddy and third boyfriend.

8 Likes

Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by Samakus(m): 7:28am On Apr 30, 2020
Don't date a girl that's not up to 18. Don't be like Bubu. BE A REAL MAN

2 Likes

Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by meobizy(f): 7:31am On Apr 30, 2020
Legally, yes. Wait till she hits 18 first or find your mates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by stanliwise(m): 7:34am On Apr 30, 2020
Tdstaar:
Forget all the ripe and unripe you see here, if you have any sexual intercourse with an under age. Na prison you go land o. Moreso I see nothing strange in loving someone younger but it has to be with caution, since she is an under age. Everything has to about the eye looking towards the Agee line. Even by the time she is 18, this does not mean you will now become a werewolf. Left for me I will advise you remain contented with where you and her are at the moment until she get to the age you think she is responsible.
As for what other people are saying, you and I know that people will always talk from day one, what matters is weather what they are saying has any truth in it. But OP if your trousers no get zip I advice you leave that small girl alone o. Also if you no get work and na lockdown dey push you, Oya change the door padlock and lock yourself inside wella

17 Likes

Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:40am On Apr 30, 2020
Tdstaar:

Theres absolutely wrong.
But be sure it's leading to the right place.

1 Like

Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by Happyfela(m): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2020
No, you not a pedophile.

9 Likes

Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by DavidJones98(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2020
Lol so u wan shift 17 year old bikini and pants? Issokay kudos
Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by Bennysam: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2020
Tdstaar:
Idiot you deserved to be in prison

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by kullozone(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2020
bigiyaro:
op just do your research on medical ground, I.e if a 17byear old is mature for physical sexual intercourse, just to clear your conscience, because the average 16 year old girl in naija is already onto her second sugar daddy and third boyfriend.

Most people will pretend they don't know this, just to appear holy... like they can be holy spirit.

An average 17year old girl would consider a 25year old guy as a suitable companion, than she would a 17-20year old guy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by StrongandMighty: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
xendra:
YES you are and she may be enjoying it now but one dey she will read what a paedophile is and she will realise she is with one.

you're talking in the rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by druxlazu: 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
I have seen kids 16-19 trying to attract me and make love with them. I won't do it and it's not as if I couldn't, I won't for the following reasons.

1. I am not a bastard.
2. They are kids no matter how grown they think they are.
3. It is for the moment and can't last because it is not natural and the devil is pushing them.
4. I won't talk to them, if I talk to them. I would behave to them like a guardian.
5. I want a moral society.
6. I was born a noble and pious Oyo-Ife native.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by druxlazu: 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
And again, if you had a sister that young and won't allow any motherfucker to destroy her life by protecting, then don't listen to those advising to go forward and don't date her either.

By the way, I have never seen a full blooded Yoruba considering the idea of dating his sister (a girl far younger than you). Maybe you are half Yoruba, that's why your brain thinks this way.
Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by Kobicove(m): 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
Tdstaar:

Go and look for your mates and let her date her age mates!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yes, you blo.ody wan.ker
Find your age mate. undecided

1 Like

Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by samincredible44(m): 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
dude just imagine u are the father or brother of that girl.will u feel comfortable with her dating at 17.

1 Like

Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
By definition then, yes. Simple
Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by ashawopikin(m): 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
fattprince:

I. I'm 27 and she's 17. But I haven't asked her out. My mom and sisters feel she's too young. She likes me that I'm sure and I like her too. But the reason why I don't want to date her is that I can't marry her because she's igbo I'm Yoruba and I'm not sure about marrying self. So I just don't want to chop the innocent girl.
if you don't chop, another will, and who told you she's innocent?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by Meteng: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
You'll be surprised that people are chopping already
Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by mohims(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yes you are a paedophile. It beats my imagination how people enjoy children? If she were your daughter, how would you feel? Please learn to do what is right. Don't be an agent of the devil

1 Like

Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by Lamanii22(f): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Why not wait for her to grow older... A girl at 17 doesn't know what love is, she keeps falling in love(with other guys) as she grows older.... In few years she might not even find you attractive anymore...

She's got alot ahead. For example, the university, and we all know how uni is, you meet different people, cute guys, Lots of temptations... Except you want to marry her immediately though...

1 Like

Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by phantom24: 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
You are yoruba & you say you can't marry an igbo right? 2mrw you'll want nigeria to remain as one when hatred & tribalism dwells in your gene.
Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by Liliantalks: 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Wait one year l8r
Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by Jflex07(m): 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
In the north it is nothing, but down south you have to wait until she's 18, but be alert cos once she turns 18 guy men will fully dive her.
Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by fattprince(m): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
phantom24:
You are yoruba & you say you can't marry an igbo right? 2mrw you'll want nigeria to remain as one when hatred & tribalism dwells in your gene.
Funny how you guys are mistaking me for Op. I'm not Op, we just has the same problem.
Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
bro wait for her to turn 18 b4 u start nacking
Re: Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? by Michealky: 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Well people are naturally attracted to younger girls. If she has feelings for u and u do too, i don't see any reason you shouldn't be with her. The only problem you're gonna have is the society. Cos they won't accept it. But who cares,feelings of the heart matters most

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mixed Messages, Should I Hold On Or Let Go. / ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB / Advice Pls: Am In Love With An SS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.