Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? (4666 Views)

Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! / Who Is The Most Influential Nairalander Of 2019!! / Who's Your Most Annoying Nairalander Of The Year 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Divay22(f): 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
ScotFree:

grin grinAh! That suit still dey?? Your grandpa didn't tell you i gave it to him just after the civil war! How is he? Greet am for me. Tell am say old soldier dey greet am.

Boobs? I don repend jare!! Now na church i dey stay morning till night... cleaning, sweeping and praying for all of you still in the world grin

The xmas will be lit. Just arrange yourself well, the part starts on friday this week, with a food festival to end on monday the 25th. Eating non stop...and of course drinking. So stop eating from today, so you no go waste food that day o.
grin grin

Iffa hear.. You sleep for church.... He be like say i go begin blow whistle for your head

Hahahahahahahahaha
Who no want your progress no dey hard to know o... Make i fast unto say food go full everywhere only for that day na just one plate of rice i go eat angry angry
Come be kiaful....Anyways we have one give away thread o in family section, you can check it out and give something.... Nothing is too big or small
Even if it an e-book...it will be deeply appreciated
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
Divay22:

grin grin

Iffa hear.. You sleep for church.... He be like say i go begin blow whistle for your head

Hahahahahahahahaha
Who no want your progress no dey hard to know o... Make i fast unto say food go full everywhere only for that day na just one plate of rice i go eat angry angry
Come be kiaful....Anyways we have one give away thread o in family section, you can check it out and give something.... Nothing is too big or small
Even if it an e-book...it will be deeply appreciated

grin cheesy . Just slowly going through nl. Trying to catch up
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Divay22(f): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
ScotFree:

grin cheesy . Just slowly going through nl. Trying to catch up
Ehn.. Before your flight go land abeg still enter that corner...

Good to see you around again smiley...compliments of the season..
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
Alondra : embarassed embarassed You are a perfect example of an intelligent lady. Cool headed and smart with a ravishing sense of humour. I always look forward to your opinion on diverse issues. I decided not to follow you so that you wouldn't know I was stalking you but painstakingly, I got to know you deactivated embarassed embarassed

I miss you embarassed embarassed embarassed You are my Nairalander of the year. You challenged me to acquire some knowledge and you used to be a source of inspiration until one day, I noticed your sobriquet exists no more. embarassed embarassed

embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by error4040: 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
lol i only Fvvck with the men in Travel section tho their are few females but Row call

1.iamLEGEND1
2.Blowjobs/explorers
3.franknetter/mackynaija
4.lionlee/fvckshit
5.bossman/elfmann
6.lagosismyhome/bigtt76
7.pidgin2 & her husband timesup234 and oga Twoods grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by MackyNaija(m): 1:31am On Dec 19, 2017
error4040:
lol i only Fvvck with the men in Travel section tho their are few females but Row call

1.iam.LEGEND1
2.Blow.jobs
3.frank.netter/macky.naija
4.lion.lee
5.explo.rers
6.boss.man/elf.mann
7.lagosis.myhome
8.bigtt.76
9.pid.gin2 & her husband timesup.234 and oga T.woods grin

I'll give it to explo.rers. smiley
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 19, 2017
Thanks, buddy. I'm honored!
error4040:

1.iamLEGEND1
2.Blowjobs
3.franknetter/mackynaija
4.lionlee
5.explorers
6.bossman/elfmann
7.lagosismyhome
8.bigtt76
9.pidgin2 & her husband timesup234 and oga Twoods grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobodys(f): 6:42am On Dec 19, 2017
embarassed embarassedAlot of nairalanders....buh well for one I would pick Sirjeffry...He was plain definition of joy to muah... cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by bigtt76(f): 7:23am On Dec 19, 2017
error4040:

1.iamLEGEND1
2.Blowjobs
3.franknetter/mackynaija
4.lionlee
5.explorers
6.bossman/elfmann
7.lagosismyhome
8.bigtt76
9.pidgin2 & her husband timesup234 and oga Twoods grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by SIaye: 7:37am On Dec 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:
me myself and I

undecided

Igbo amaka I am Surprised you didn't call my name!

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:44am On Dec 19, 2017
SIaye:

undecided
Igbo amaka I am Surprised you didn't call my name!
hahahahagrin
slaye you have been scarce what happened?
goodmorning smiley
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Synzu(m): 7:51am On Dec 19, 2017
bignoisemaker:
wel... I'll go for iamsinz. He's the ladies man and a big brother too...

Ma nigg, keep keeping the faith bruh. When there's life, there's hope. Bless!

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by SIaye: 8:02am On Dec 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahahahagrin

slaye you have been scarce what happened?

goodmorning smiley

Morning. I am sick, down with a swollen and sore throat plus body weakness.. .. embarassed
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:18am On Dec 19, 2017
SIaye:

Morning. I am sick, down with a swollen and sore throat plus body weakness.. .. embarassed
eehyaa,so sorry about that dear.
are you on medications now,?
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Lalas247(f): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2017
KennyID17:

Been a while, and I log-on to see you say I'm ur Nairalander of the year. You are such a sweery grin grin kiss

lefulefu, I sight u grin cool
Whoelse kiss just cause u dey on holiday no mean say u no dey my heart winkI’m off on Thursday till Wednesday next week so we will catch up ....
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by SIaye: 8:41am On Dec 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

eehyaa,so sorry about that dear.
are you on medications now,?

Nope. One girl say make I come meet her for her pharmacy store say she go give me drugs. But I don't have strength to go so I they manage. If you were here you would be petting me right one now I wouldn't feel the effect much cry
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by QueenSekxy(f): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2017
SIaye:

Nope. One girl say make I come meet her for her pharmacy store say she go give me drugs. But I don't have strength to go so I they manage. If you were here you would be petting me right one now I wouldn't feel the effect much cry
sorry go and take your drugs,,gather strength or you will remain in pains,,or better still call her on phone to get it for you..
as for your last statement undecided

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by SIaye: 9:14am On Dec 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

sorry go and take your drugs,,gather strength or you will remain in pains,,or better still call her on phone to get it for you..
as for your last statement undecided

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by SuperSuave(m): 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
Divay22:

That you be safe and sound.
cheesy Finally!! someone wants me to return in one piece
Lol.. Awon monitoring spirit grin grin
lol, how fluently do you speak Yoruba?
I gat my eyes on you too, go and gift something there
I kinda gave something already. Meanwhile I'm waiting for you to share $$$ so I can pretend to be a yahoo boy during Xmas grin
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by KennyID17(m): 9:04am On Dec 20, 2017
lefulefu:
mah niggah! cheesy ..longest time!..how body na?... I must greet u.

been good fam, hope u doing well, i trust u are smiley

hope say them never take ukwu suffocate for here grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by KennyID17(m): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Whoelse kiss just cause u dey on holiday no mean say u no dey my heart winkI’m off on Thursday till Wednesday next week so we will catch up ....

kosi wahala, stay safe and slay with reckless abandon grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Lalas247(f): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2017
KennyID17:

kosi wahala, stay safe and slay with reckless abandon grin grin grin
I got something planned for u Oga ... no talk to much cheesy Santa
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 20, 2017
KennyID17:

been good fam, hope u doing well, i trust u are smiley

hope say them never take ukwu suffocate for here grin grin grin grin grin grin
nah, ur bros can never be overwhelmed by ukwuscheesy..gud morning.
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Divay22(f): 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
SuperSuave:
cheesy Finally!! someone wants me to return in one piece
lol, how fluently do you speak Yoruba?
I kinda gave something already. Meanwhile I'm waiting for you to share $$$ so I can pretend to be a yahoo boy during Xmas grin
Not fluently o
Just 5% cheesy

Nah.i wouldn't want SARS to hold you or do anything stupid to you tongue
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by SuperSuave(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2017
Divay22:

Not fluently o
Just 5% cheesy

Nah.i wouldn't want SARS to hold you or do anything stupid to you tongue
Don't worry I'll bribe deal with them, share the $$$ first angry
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by dmgr(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2017
1.xxxtedyxxx
2. lefulefu:the Obama guy..the guy is always available to distribute pop corn
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by GOFRONT(m): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
No other than NwaAmaikpe.......I so much love bros.

Just like we see flash of lightning before we hear the sound of Thunder, thats how NwaAmaikpe signal us with his smiley with d bulgin eyes. Some seconds after, he accompany it with the Bomb!!!.....To some, his bombs are borne out of stupidity, but to ME his bombs reveals The Naked truth, Ugly truth, even as bitter as a Gall.

He is all knowing......What amuse me most about his Truthful comments is the way it set some people off balance even when some of them are in their personal homes.

Some people are fun of asking "Who ask u??". But when NwaAmaikpe drops a comment, they dare not ask him..... the gravity of his Truthful comment is soo Raw that they get soo jittery to even Mention him......

NwaAmaikpe pls keep on keepin those comments coming. Am your biggest fan. Am gon have your name tatted across my chest. My lil brother Mafew is also a biggest fan of yours. I love the way you drop the boms. Not mindin whose Ox is gored, so sweet to me like when am havin Early mornin Raw Seks

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by hamzeiy: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
Explorers
Explorers
Explorers
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 24, 2017
;;;;;;;;
dmgr:
1.xxxtedyxxx

2. lefulefu:the Obama guy..the guy is always available to distribute pop corn
high five grin grin

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by VickyRotex(f): 8:58am On Dec 24, 2017
optional1:
Myny44 best mod

Daddy robosky02

Big sis VickyRotex

HungerBAD I missed you where on earth are you..

Love you guys plenty..
Heart you..
I will see you in 2018.
Thanks for making this 2017 a year of blessing and success..

God bless you guys.

Hey Sweetheart,
Thank you very much. Sorry just seeing this, been away for a while.
It's been an amazing year knowing you. cool cool kiss kiss kiss
Have a Splendid Christmas celebration and a Prosperous 2018.

Lots of Love Ma Cherie! kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Talkingboy: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2017
I give it to Prof NwaAmaikpe .. Very intelligent dude , although he can be annoying at times , but of recent , I have been gbaduing him ...

Other intelligent Folks Notable of mentioning are :

Newmun0615

GlitteringStar

By Their comments , You'd know these are Powerful people ....

One Love .....

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by FvckShiT(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
sexybbstar:

That one na the fake fuckshit, the first and the original one hardly comment. His own moniker is fuckshit... As time goes on fvckshit came out, then fuckshiit and some other fuckshiits. I was just laughing the day the original one said he was suprised the day he came online and saw so many fuckshiits grin grin

And who dá fűcks is you tò blóodyfůcking decide whö da fūck is fake or not? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Lady Who Went Completly Nak8d To Campaign For Cameroon’s President / How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution / This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.