Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! (4758 Views)

This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ / Nigerian Men Have Small Dicks / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by askings: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dear nairaland,
I am seriously depressed. There are some occasions I couldn't talk because they would see me as small boy. And I am a 30+ year old, a programmer and a millionaire with some assets. I really have many challenges related to my small body. There was even a time I went to a bar to just have some pepper soup and these hard drinks, all sums to 25,000 naira. The lady attending to me was like who send you come buy these stuffs.

Please is there any help you can render that can make me grow big? I have used a lot of drugs and eat much goodies. I think there is a lot advantages with big bodies. Please i need a mature response and advice.
Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by ademasta(m): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Let's see your smallish tall stature first

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by Lightangel65: 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Cut your balls, research shows castrated males grow larger

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
lenge kpata boys group,thats what my friend call your type.Atleast you are tall,thats ok
Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by UDUJ(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
askings:
Dear nairaland,
I am seriously depressed. There are some occasions I couldn't talk because they would see me as small boy. And I am a 30+ year old, a programmer and a millionaire with some assets. I really have many challenges related to my small body. There was even a time I went to a bar to just have some pepper soup and these hard drinks, all sums to 25,000 naira. The lady attending to me was like who send you come buy these stuffs.

Please is there any help you can render that can make me grow big? I have used a lot of drugs and eat much goodies. I think there is a lot advantages with big bodies. Please i need a mature response and advice.

grin grin grin grin grin Abeg no vex, just allow me laugh small at the boldfaced cheesy

Okay I am done laughing. You can start going to the gym and lifting weights, avoid cardio. Do the full body exercises (the man makers) like deadlifts, squats, overhead presses or military presses and bench presses. Then start taking Apetamin. Cheers bro cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by fati2001(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
accept nature.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Looking down on yourself shows that you have low self esteem. Happiness is not out there for you to find. It is within. You tend to create problems that aren't there for yourself. I'm sure height would be the last thing on the mad man's mind. Be greatful for the privileges you have and be happy.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by Stevyne: 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
askings:
Dear nairaland,

Love yourself Man!
Accept Nature

1 Like

Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by Ishilove: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
askings:
Dear nairaland,

You are not serious. So of all the things to be depressed about it's your skinny ass that you're whining about. You no get problem. Come let's trade places.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Your body is small but your wallet is big, I don't see a problem with that. It will be a problem if the reverse is the case here and trust me brotherly, you won't want that.

If people look down on you too much because of your small body, buy a big size SUV and intimidate them back.

10 Likes

Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Drink peak milk everyday

You'll get fat

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by VicM6: 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
askings:
Dear nairaland,

you for kuku tell us say you wan trend onto say you get money na.... small stature kill u there
Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by chatinent: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
What you dislike'bout yourself may be envied by others. Be first you. You really don't need to make people accept you if you can't accept yourself.
Some are blind, some are dwarfs, some are crippled, and some are dead. Are you trying to show ingratitude to the giver of life? I repeat, be first you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by Vyzz: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
grin

This life no balance... If only I can sale small of my height... U fit hire me as ur bouncer though or anytime u wan go Rugged places like bars and bet9ja shop, ashawo center... Me and u follow then u go tell them that I am your snr brother
Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by merieam16(f): 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Go and marry. thank me later
Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by bosman50(m): 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
askings:
Dear nairaland,

Do a little giveaway to everyone that have commented to your post so far and come testify after three months
Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by Queenflourish(f): 8:05am On Aug 09, 2020
Yes do small giveaway
And see how God will bless you with the big stature you want
Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 09, 2020
Pictures or ionbeleaveu cool
Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by chinedi7(m): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2020
J111333:
Your body is small but your wallet is big, I don't see a problem with that. It will be a problem if the reverse is the case here and trust me brotherly, you won't want that.

If people look down on you too much because of your small body, buy a big size SUV and intimidate them back.

You deserve one chilled bottle

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by chinchonglee(m): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2020
If u re millionaire help pple
Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by Fidelismaria: 8:56am On Aug 09, 2020

strange

I do not understand

how can something be tall yet small

Anyways

if nobody's gonna love you ,
you owe it to yourself to love yourself

Cheers mate, at least you're comfortable

Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by brandnprinting: 8:58am On Aug 09, 2020
You really dont realized you have a gift... Despite being 30 you are not mature yet. How can 'LOOKING YOUNGER THAN YOUR AGE' depress somebody. Something people use millions to find.

Embrace and enjoy the rare gift God gave you and stop disturbing our peace in Nairaland
Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by hefeeluv: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2020
askings:
Dear nairaland,

probably big body is not your thing.dont force what is not there.
pls can you mentor me on programming.
am an undergraduate
Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by leonard002(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2020
I was once skinny and smallish. I used High intensity interval training. Now I'm big, and bold lol
Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by Originalsly: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2020
askings:

There was even a time I went to a bar to just have some pepper soup.. .... the lady attending to me was like who send you come buy these stuffs.

grin grin....no comment Mr Tall Small Stature.
Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by Halfamilli: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2020
Kids everywhere.

You are 30 and still actin like a kid and to crown it all you have money. Bros, you fall my hand.

Check out shatta bundle, wizkid, and many more celebrities out there. If you think you need a huge body then you are wrong, it's all about your mindset and confidence. Forget shit, nobody cares.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by franklingud(m): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2020
Pics or idonblvit
Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by UDUJ(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2020
leonard002:
I was once skinny and smallish. I used High intensity interval training. Now I'm big, and bold lol

GBAM at the boldfaced.

I already gave him my advice earlier. If he wants to get big and ripped hit the gym and do full body exercises.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by Galactico4ever(m): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2020
Queenflourish:
Yes do small giveaway
And see how God will bless you with the big stature you want
Really? A giveaway is all you can think of
Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by Galactico4ever(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2020
UDUJ:

GBAM at the boldfaced.

I already gave him my advice earlier. If he wants to get big and ripped hit the gym and do full body exercises.
You want him to look like a brief version of Dwayne Johnson?
Re: I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! by Queenflourish(f): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Really? A giveaway is all you can think of

Why quoting me na?
I offend you ni?
Are you op?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Single and Searching (SAS) / How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria / I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.