Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo) (62295 Views)

Obasanjo Dancing With His Wife At His PhD Graduation Party (Photos, Video) / Governor Almakura Gives Car & Money To Physically Challenged Lady Without Legs / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing With A Lady At A Party (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo) by newoffer: 6:14am On Dec 18, 2017
who now brainwashed dis disco dancer
Re: Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo) by anonimi: 6:16am On Dec 18, 2017
seunmsg:
This Baba self take style rock life when he was much younger. I have seen his throwback pictures where he was playing squash, eating pepper soup and now rocking the dance floor with white ladies. He definitely doesn't fit into the profile of an Islamic fanatics that his detractors always paint of him. Happy birthday Mr. President.

Why will he not rock life when he started stealing our money since May 1966 after he murdered Igbo soldiers in Ikeja cantonment and was made military governor shortly after?
Hence he had no qualms issuing a fatwa on all southerners in 2011 for dogs and baboons to be soaked in blood when he lost elections.
Barawo bubu is a curse on this country with bloodied hands of innocent lives.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027919_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo) by opribo(m): 6:16am On Dec 18, 2017
Even the man too is shoeless.
Re: Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo) by anonimi: 6:19am On Dec 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:29am On Dec 18, 2017
#PMB1523
Re: Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 18, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ Laughable... Old times are good times..... angry

But the other critics on this thread are probably just too blind to see that every other person in that dancing scene has no shoes on...

Why the fuss about Buhari not having his shoes on...? angry

XXT: Why did y'all modify your comments ∆

Why did the Op emphasis on it first??
Re: Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo) by lilytender: 6:45am On Dec 18, 2017
RadicalTrump:

Yoro Muslims Praisin deir god

Y cee white and call it black courtesy of ewedu cooked with

Sign of depression.
Re: Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

An Aboki will always be an Aboki.
I once saw one in the London Tube with a transistor radio.

You represent an accident between stupidity and ignorance for that unintelligent statement. angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo) by biyams83(m): 7:55am On Dec 18, 2017
RadicalTrump:
Very useless man
useless you
Re: Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo) by LadyHal1(f): 8:13am On Dec 18, 2017
Amirullaha:
Since the day I made a mistake of purchasing N2000 worth of airtime instead of N200, I don't click "complete transaction" anymore without using toothpick to count the zeros.
Lol...it will not work for you oh...

now...dats very funny
Re: Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo) by Duru009(m): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2017
This was b4 Abbah Kyari came into his life !
Re: Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo) by Hafeezson(m): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2017
This man tall no be small
Re: Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo) by judedwriter(m): 9:20am On Dec 18, 2017
ProjectNaija:
This was probably before he became a terrorist grin
grin so what is he now?
Re: Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo) by nextstep(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
So you see everybody dancing without shoes on a wooden floor someplace in Asia... instead of realizing it's a custom to take off shoes in order to avoid scuffing and keep it clean (and in some cases, for religious purposes) it's seen as some other type of commentary on PMB. Wha?
Re: Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2017

Re: Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo) by Augiiee(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
Daraph:

Augiiee A.K.A Lukaku!
I think you should be banned for calling me a lukaku, cuz dat shit player epitomises everything that is bad on this earth
Re: Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo) by mechanics(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
A good dancer in those days.
Re: Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo) by NASTYNASOSO: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

An Aboki will always be an Aboki.
I once saw one in the London Tube with a transistor radio.

HMMMMMM

YOUR OWN MUMU IS CUSTOMISED TO DEPICT YOUR STUPIDITY
TRANSISTOR RADIO ABI LOCAL HEAD PHONES ALL NA RADIO.
I DE SEE PEOPLE FOR LAGOS WITH PHONE EAR JACKS IN BRT BUSSES I GUESS THEY ARE ALL LOCAL ABOKIS.
ODE

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo) by Daraph(m): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2017
Augiiee:

I think you should be banned for calling me a lukaku, cuz dat shit player epitomises everything that is bad on this earth

cheesy cheesy I'm sorry sir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured / Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother / Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.