Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night (58252 Views)

The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State / The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) / Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Chukazu: 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
Even my mama kitchen dey fine for night... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
adeolakemi:
as a Yoruba this is nowhere beautiful you need to be in Oshogbo to see how dirty and filthy it is I'm ashamed of my fellow Yoruba's there ..... osun =burial ground

I was expecting to see this kinda post, wedon
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Ihatepork: 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
ishilove88:
He is right, hope you know?

Who doesn't know there is difference between technician and engineer. All we are saying is that Aregbe is an engineer. Simple. Don't disturb me jare

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by tballeyy(m): 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
If We cum take the picture lagos unko, lekki, V I, ikoyi, Mushin and iyanaipajau will love lagos
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by tballeyy(m): 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
If We cum take the picture lagos unko, lekki, V I, ikoyi, Mushin and iyanaipaja u will love lagos
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Protein0: 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ihatepork:
If not for that salary issue, Aregbe would have been the best thing since fried plantain
P. S: I'm not judging based on these pictures. This guy has done a lot in Osun state
and one uniform for schools. Every other things, he's the man!
His footprints will extremely be difficult to erase in Osun if at all it's possible.
With or without envy, he tried

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by amazon14: 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
anonimi:

Look closely in the picture below, perhaps you might find something breathtaking to actually take your breath away. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3425400_oshogbo_jpeg_jpegcb19277af27e193e4565bf136d696d0b

Brown roof republic. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by pasol4real(m): 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
anonimi:

Look closely in the picture below, perhaps you might find something breathtaking to actually take your breath away. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3425400_oshogbo_jpeg_jpegcb19277af27e193e4565bf136d696d0b
Let me help him look more closely ....
Wow now i See ,
Mehn dis BROWN ROOFS are really breathtaking.....
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Fantastic!
grin grin

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by shollay09(m): 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

What I like most about his projects, is the quality of works.....only Fashola and Sullivan Chime former governors of Lagos and Enugu States came close, when it comes quality projects..
quality project u say! don't be carried away with all this things!
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Ttipsy(f): 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
when will Nigerians stop being daft ehh,
I see nothing here joor

3 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by shollay09(m): 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
This idiot she-male posting nonsense upandown? go to orita olaiya in Oshogbo to see that there's no development. Anywhere lighten up during the night looks beautiful but take a shot during the day to know how far. Idiotic Aregbese has spent good 7years with nothing to show for it. Go to Iwo to see dilapidated schools where students takes lecture. Where's Opon Imo today?

now this is is someone who understands how everything is in Osogbo!
he who wears the shoe knows where he is feeling d pain grin grin grin
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Just 3 pics of a stretch of road and roundabout be beautiful,my friend you need to travel overseas to Ghana
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Bollinger(m): 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
classicMan22:
d place fyne smal sha grin

Lol. Why always at night? Anything that is shown to be beautiful at night but not in daytime is not "fyne". grin
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by SILVA112(m): 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
Just road with street lights and dr happy ' undecided embarassed
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by masterpix(m): 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

What I like most about his projects, is the quality of works.....only Fashola and Sullivan Chime former governors of Lagos and Enugu States came close, when it comes quality projects..
honestly this fraud can someone call EFCC for me, the osogbo I know is not the same one I see in social media. do you know what is called quality when it comes to infrastructures.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by castrokins(m): 11:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
Why Does APC Continue To Flagrantly Disobey Our Courts? Few Days Ago It Was On The Front Page Here That "State Of Osun" Is Illegal And Here Is Rauf, A State Governor, Disobeying The Court And Associating With Illegality.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Bifrost: 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oh wow! Nice Photoshop from the Brown roof republic - "State of Osun" grin
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by AnthonyAk(m): 11:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Lol , this is cute but e no reach
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by emrys2955: 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
Gud. d future nigeria we a hopin n waiting 4.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by EmekaBlue(m): 12:10am On Dec 19, 2017
Ihatepork:

You should be more concerned about Aba and Onitsha that are unarguably the dirtiest villages in Africa. shameless ipob miscreant grin grin Even the fake name you're using is so generic. cheesy Osun State is far developed than all your potorpotor villages
u r just an idiotic hater....Aba is still more productive and better than what ever shithole u r from in that southwaaste land of urs.

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by afrika(f): 12:11am On Dec 19, 2017
See the poor masses living in poor areas of their respective areas fighting for the corrupt governors who are milking us dry. Shame on all yah who are Siding their governors in this forum.

Who e EPP?
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by vicardino(m): 12:18am On Dec 19, 2017
This is one of the kinda posts I don't like reading cos u can easily see what's being paraded and painted as achievements of a state Governor. Quality projects? What quality projects? What about the abandoned road projects? Substandard concluded road projects? Opon imo? Local airport nko? Some even said he built quality schools, if only they knew the schools are on ppp and not state government built schools. Well, even buhari got fooled by aregberascal, how much less brainless nairalanders.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by vioment: 12:21am On Dec 19, 2017
If those hell like darkness is breathtaking, then I wonder what these here are; australia, singapore, france. Shout out to Osun, i mean no disrespect, your darkness problems are similar to every town in Nigeria.

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by bestspoke: 12:22am On Dec 19, 2017
propaganda oshi.....had to leave the city...uniform men won"t let you breath.Abandoned projects everywhere,unpaid salaries,pensions etc.

As if anything dey there self.
The picture tells it all...see how shallow and dry everywhere is...

3 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by shollay09(m): 12:24am On Dec 19, 2017
vicardino:
This is one of the kinda posts I don't like reading cos u can easily see what's being paraded and painted as achievements of a state Governor. Quality projects? What quality projects? What about the abandoned road projects? Substandard concluded road projects? Opon imo? Local airport nko? Some even said he built quality schools, if only they knew the schools are on ppp and not state government built schools. Well, even buhari got fooled by aregberascal, how much less brainless nairalanders.
grin gbayi
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by AjiAmu(m): 12:38am On Dec 19, 2017
The only good thing about osogbo, is OSOGBO WEED

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Dollyak(f): 12:56am On Dec 19, 2017
Nigeria is seriously in trouble. I mean how dumb do you have to be to post those pictures? North Korea does a much better job at propanganda than some of these Nigerian Politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by InvertedHammer: 1:01am On Dec 19, 2017
Street floodlights at a roundabout.

Partial view of a street.

Aerial view of Oshogbo would have been better. But they know why they dare not publish such embarrassment to common sense.

Evidently, God has abandoned Nigeria a long time ago.

/
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by mrvitalis(m): 1:09am On Dec 19, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Ameachi is up there too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Obodo Oyibo Aka Abroad / Witness: Why We Didn’t Rescue Victims Of Abuja Air Crash / Intercontinental Lagos - Tallest Hotel In West-Africa - Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.