Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,442 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night (58251 Views)

The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State / The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) / Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by gidicouture: 9:48am On Dec 19, 2017
Ihatepork:

Yes, his projects are usually of top quality as evident in the schools he built. And I think that has to do with the fact that he's an accomplished engineer. Recently, I was telling someone that no Nigerian governor since 99 bar Fashola has delivered more infrastructural projects than Aregbesola.

you are fool
you ppl JST talk base on pictures, wot.u hear
and dis is mere lighted pictures
come to Osun and come to witness only but d truth
instead of just opening ur mouth like an horse-drilled pussy
wot of d workers, pensioners, these people are suffering dieing at d expense of perishable and virtual projects
come to Osun
it's Simple
Aregbe is simply a Governor who made us to know how well packaged propaganda work
and u have been fooled
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by mapet: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2017
Jesse01:
even Rivers state is better Dan dis cabbage ur showing us here undecided

Cabbage?

This is one of the reasons why you should "stay" in school
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by mapet: 9:54am On Dec 19, 2017
Vivere:

Aregbesola? Accomplished engineer? He has only school certificate, now. When and where did he study engineering?

You are sounding like Omisore, who accused Aregbesola of not being a member of Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE), especially not COREN certified; only to discovered that Aregbesola's COREN certification number preceeded Omisore's
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by mapet: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2017
seguno2:

Governor Aregbesola is definitely not a Fellow of NSE.
When you see him ask him why he dropped the title of Engr. and replaced it with Ogbeni?
He was a fridge maintenance man at Ikeja Airport hotel before he was picked up by Tinubu to help him steal Lagos State money as his commissioner for works.

Hatred no good o!

Ok, do you mind choking on this?

http://www.myengineers.com.ng/tag/rauf-aregbesola/
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Vivere: 10:17am On Dec 19, 2017
mapet:

You are sounding like Omisore, who accused Aregbesola of not being a member of Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE), especially not COREN certified; only to discovered that Aregbesola's COREN certification number preceeded Omisore's
You must be imagining things. I asked a simple question. So why compare my question to Omisore? Must you people put a twisted interpretation to the words of others?
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by mapet: 10:22am On Dec 19, 2017
Vivere:

You must be imagining things. I asked a simple question. So why compare my question to Omisore? Must you people put a twisted interpretation to the words of others?

A simple question? grin grin grin grin Omo is that a new term or something? You asked a "simple question" on something a google search could have easily answered for you.

FYI:

Omisore once accused Aregbesola of not being an Engineer and has no Coren number among many other ridiculous and baseless accusations. 24hrs later the media showed him that Aregbesola is indeed a Coren certified engineer and a Fellow of NSE.

Pray tell, how is your "simple question" any different from Omisore's "dellusion"?
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Vivere: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2017
mapet:

A simple question? grin grin grin grin Omo is that a new term or something? You asked a "simple question" on something a google search could have easily answered for you.

FYI:

Omisore once accused Aregbesola of not being an Engineer and has no Coren number among many other ridiculous and baseless accusations. 24hrs later the media showed him that Aregbesola is indeed a Coren certified engineer and a Fellow of NSE.

Pray tell, how is your "simple question" any different from Omisore's "dellusion"?

You are really confused. Yes, Google exists but I chose not to use it, and chose to ask a question on NL. Since when has that become a crime?

And why do you suffer from a persecution complex? Is Omisore haunting you, that you now see everyone in the guise of Omisore? Seek help for whatever afflicts you.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by mapet: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2017
Vivere:

You are really confused. Yes, Google exists but I chose not to use it, and chose to ask a question on NL. Since when has that become a crime?

And why do you suffer from a persecution complex? Is Omisore haunting you, that you now see everyone in the guise of Omisore? Seek help for whatever afflicts you.

I must confess, I am confused about you. For someone to boldly display crass ignorance, asking a dumb question, seeking an answer for something in the public domain; and when shown to him now claim .....
"Yes, Google exists but I chose not to use it, and chose to ask a question on NL."

What else do you want me to say? Don't wory wait for your ilks to give you and answer you so desire
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by ThatFairGuy: 10:42am On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Vivere: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2017
mapet:

I must confess, I am confused about you. For someone to boldly display crass ignorance, asking a dumb question, seeking an answer for something in the public domain; and when shown to him now claim .....

What else do you want me to say? Don't wory wait for your ilks to give you and answer you so desire

Sorry Oga, the words "crass ignorance, dumb etc" aptly describes you. Asking a question on NL instead of seeking answers using Google was still not a crime, last time I checked. Seek help for whatever afflicts you...stop trying to score cheap points by launching queer clapbacks, in my direction.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by mapet: 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Vivere:

Sorry Oga, the words "crass ignorance, dumb etc" aptly describes you. Asking a question on NL instead of seeking answers using Google was still not a crime, last time I checked. Seek help for whatever afflicts you...stop trying to score cheap points by launching queer clapbacks, in my direction.

So in a nutshell, why did you ask a question when the answer is obvious? grin grin grin
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Vivere: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
mapet:

So in a nutshell, why did you ask a question when the answer is obvious? grin grin grin
What was so obvious about the answer? Unless you have it on good authority that I knew the answer beforehand, prior to asking the question, then you have not made any sense. I still do not understand why you are so pained by the question I asked about Aregbesola. Are you on his payroll? Is that why you are so defensive?
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Ihatepork: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
gidicouture:

you are fool
you ppl JST talk base on pictures, wot.u hear
and dis is mere lighted pictures
come to Osun and come to witness only but d truth
instead of just opening ur mouth like an horse-drilled pussy
wot of d workers, pensioners, these people are suffering dieing at d expense of perishable and virtual projects
come to Osun
it's Simple
Aregbe is simply a Governor who made us to know how well packaged propaganda work
and u have been fooled

You're a retarded iddiot. Fools like you won't check one's post before opening your rotten mouths. I said if not for the salary issue, he would have. Is that so difficult for your dumbass to comprehend? We're talking of infrastructure you monkey

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Ihatepork: 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
emmie14:

Your negative sense of reasoning and tribal sentiments will not permit you to establish critical evidence of crude self. You have displayed osobgo at night not day. The comparison becomes Onitsha and Aba and not Awka and umuahia. Before displaying your dirty narrow smelly teeth google and read about dirtiest state in Nigeria . Ekiti and Lagos are the flag bearers.
Please show another city in osun state. Ibi.

Fokk you.. A tribalist like you talking about tribal sentiments. The irony grin your potorpotor villages are the dirtiest in Africa. That's why you're running away from there

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Wolfbrother(m): 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
OP im embarassed on your behalf
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by farihafaheemah(m): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
fotadmowmend:

And no one is talking about this?? That is a very effective means of wasting and embezzling public fund
My brother where is power from national grid, at home you hardly get light 12 hours in day. You have to fuel your generator in the night to have light because of heat.
Nigeria is a mess country. Obviously we are not ripped for independent when they gave us. But greed and self center made our leaders to rush for the independent. If I don't know of any other street in lagos that the street light been powered by generator, I know of ikorodu road from ketu to ikorodu powered by generator.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by KENZINCO(m): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
Even Epe is more beautiful than this at night
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by emmie14: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=Ihatepork post=63422796]

Fokk you.. A tribalist like you talking about tribal sentiments. The irony grin your potorpotor villages are the dirtiest in Africa. That's why you're running away from there [/quote
.google it oooo
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Coldsteel(m): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
But my breath is still intact
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Larwin(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
esshman:

Aregbe is a graduate of Mechanical Engineering from The Polytechnic Ibadan, that's correct.

He is not, however, a Corporate Member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers let alone a fellow. In fact, the Nigerian Society of Engineers were the reason he stopped calling himself an Engineer as they have warned him while he was Commissioner in Lagos to stop using the name, hence he adopted the title, Ogbeni.

He is also not a COREN registered engineer, we know ourselves. For clarity, contact NSE Osogbo Branch.

Send my own share of the money you collected oo grin cheesy ayé lè in tope alabi's voice

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Teeboi56: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Noel1:
What's the big deal?

Every village looks beautiful at night sad sad sad
Try to no wat u re saying bro dis place is not a village
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by otusnora(f): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
taking breath!
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by dammyeve: 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
if this is not beautiful then go and hug transformer

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by esshman(m): 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
Larwin:

Send my own share of the money you collected oo grin cheesy ayé lè in tope alabi's voice

I didn't collect any money o. I like his projects though.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by justuschi50: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Governor Aregbesola, has taken to his twitter handle to appreciate the beautiful pictures of oshogo, has recently taken by a resident of the City!

What is your take?

lalasticlala let's appreciate the Real Mr Project!
:-
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by phemybof(m): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ihatepork:
If not for that salary issue, Aregbe would have been the best thing since fried plantain
P. S: I'm not judging based on these pictures. This guy has done a lot in Osun state
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by phemybof(m): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ihatepork:
If not for that salary issue, Aregbe would have been the best thing since fried plantain
P. S: I'm not judging based on these pictures. This guy has done a lot in Osun state
✌✌��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Obodo Oyibo Aka Abroad / Witness: Why We Didn’t Rescue Victims Of Abuja Air Crash / Intercontinental Lagos - Tallest Hotel In West-Africa - Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.