Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,242 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night (58244 Views)

The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State / The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) / Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:30am On Dec 19, 2017
stop showing ur government roads... we want to see individual buildings ...

meanwhile Ogun state residential area in the morning grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by laliga01: 6:33am On Dec 19, 2017
Ihatepork:

You should be more concerned about Aba and Onitsha that are unarguably the dirtiest villages in Africa. shameless ipob miscreant grin grin Even the fake name you're using is so generic. cheesy Osun State is far developed than all your potorpotor villages

Ogbeni, you cannot compare osun state to anambra state at any standard.
Oya, elo SE mi...
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by lilytender: 6:34am On Dec 19, 2017
Jesse01:
even Rivers state is better Dan dis cabbage ur showing us here undecided

Rivers budgets over one trillion naira for 2018 while Osun budgets is about three hundred billions. If you compare the two States in infrastructure, then you can compare Oba of Mushin to Queen of England.

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 19, 2017
anonimi:

Look closely in the picture below, perhaps you might find something breathtaking to actually take your breath away. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3425400_oshogbo_jpeg_jpegcb19277af27e193e4565bf136d696d0b
I love those buildings with the rooftops
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by fotadmowmend(m): 6:38am On Dec 19, 2017
He is the most clueless governor in Nigeria.... he knows how to deceive and deceive well.... I won't be surprised if this street lights are being run on generator just for the purpose of this picture...... there was a time he used generator to run a particular road's street lights for about 8 months .......
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by bellotaofeek: 6:41am On Dec 19, 2017
crazydude1:
undecided I don't see anything breathtaking here...Just some road that is properly lighted.
Haters are here.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by sulleyman(m): 6:48am On Dec 19, 2017
Keneking:
Nnewi is better than the entire Osun State grin
another hater sighted�
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Aarenaija: 6:53am On Dec 19, 2017
Ihatepork:
If not for that salary issue, Aregbe would have been the best thing since fried plantain
P. S: I'm not judging based on these pictures. This guy has done a lot in Osun state

He tried really. He was too ambitious and it hurt him badly.

You can't just finish all the works at a time...........

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by sulleyman(m): 6:55am On Dec 19, 2017
fotadmowmend:
He is the most clueless governor in Nigeria.... he knows how to deceive and deceive well.... I won't be surprised if this street lights are being run on generator just for the purpose of this picture...... there was a time he used generator to run a particular road's street lights for about 8 months .......
can you even listen to yourself! "street lights are being run with generator". whether he deceives as u allegedly claim or not, he is still the best governor in osun state since its inception.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by alabiyemmy(m): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2017
No be only stumble, you go soon fall down.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by habtund(f): 7:02am On Dec 19, 2017
adeolakemi:
as a Yoruba this is nowhere beautiful you need to be in Oshogbo to see how dirty and filthy it is I'm ashamed of my fellow Yoruba's there ..... osun =burial ground

Liar, u r not from Osun
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by chuk9: 7:03am On Dec 19, 2017
Why does it always have to be at night? Are we nocturnal beings?
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by chronique(m): 7:05am On Dec 19, 2017
If I call this OP an idiot,I definitely wouldn't be wrong. What exactly is breathtaking in those pics? A few lights around a junction and that's it. What happened to all the dark areas around the junction? For crying out loud, people like you make me sick with your stupid sycophancy.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Izonpikin: 7:08am On Dec 19, 2017
anonimi:

Look closely in the picture below, perhaps you might find something breathtaking to actually take your breath away. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3425400_oshogbo_jpeg_jpegcb19277af27e193e4565bf136d696d0b
grin grin

You're just so good with picture evidence at bursting the useless bubbles of apc apologists here on nairaland..i wonder what people think when they call a lighted round about a wonderful project..i feel pity for my country people...now I know many persons have not traveled out to see how real cities look like..ignorance is a disease..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by bkool7(m): 7:09am On Dec 19, 2017
adeolakemi:
as a Yoruba this is nowhere beautiful you need to be in Oshogbo to see how dirty and filthy it is I'm ashamed of my fellow Yoruba's there ..... osun =burial ground
You again !
Will you kindly STFU ?!

Screaming on every post that you are Afonja .
You just opened ur Nairaland account in October .
Why are you Igbos full low self-esteem?
Cant you be proud of your Ipob heritage regardless ?

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by fancifulasuquo(m): 7:10am On Dec 19, 2017
Talking abt productitivity based on available resources, i give it to osun...... The governor has tried
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:12am On Dec 19, 2017
eitsei:
which orita olaiya? When was the last time you visited oṣun state? Instead of just sitting in your room and peddling lies on nairaland why not go out there and see for yourself
last week! tell me the development at areas like oke ayepe, isale osun, kobo and it environs. also, am waiting for you to dispute my claims about dilapidated school buildings at Iwo.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by bkool7(m): 7:12am On Dec 19, 2017
habtund:

Liar, u r not from Osun
He's not even Yoruba
I've caught on many post claiming to be from any Yoruba state
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:18am On Dec 19, 2017
Ihatepork:

[s]Na wa oh. Sounding as if both of you were repairing fridge together at the airport. So why do they call Akeredolu Aketi and Tinubu Jagaban. These are just cognomens. Stop saying rubbish.[/s]
stop saying what you dont knw! Aregbesola was never a mechanical engineer, he's a fridge repairer and you can google that to verify!
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by farihafaheemah(m): 7:21am On Dec 19, 2017
fotadmowmend:
All the roads in lagos are being powered by generator. That's situation we find ourselves in this country
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by 4gunners(m): 7:26am On Dec 19, 2017
Propaganda government. The people of the state are living in penury yet the heartless man claim he is building schools and roads. What will you say of a man who decide to build a skyscraper and care less about the those he has been placed to lead.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by StTrump: 7:30am On Dec 19, 2017
No night light skyscrapers. shocked
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Austinoiz(m): 7:35am On Dec 19, 2017
Ngeneukwuewu, you're really sillier than Buhari's fat cows for shading Wike simply because you want to praise a mistake of a governor.
Rauf, governor of a cesspit.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by fotadmowmend(m): 7:56am On Dec 19, 2017
sulleyman:

can you even listen to yourself! "street lights are being run with generator". whether he deceives as u allegedly claim or not, he is still the best governor in osun state since its inception.
Ain't fighting on which governor is the best or worse.... That is the reason why African countries are underdeveloped. How on earth would a government run street lights on generator with public fund while there are other cost efficient means of making it work? I simply call that mismanagement of state fund.
If there is a governor who knows how to mismanage fund so well, it is Aregbesola.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by fotadmowmend(m): 7:59am On Dec 19, 2017
farihafaheemah:

All the roads in lagos are being powered by generator. That's situation we find ourselves in this country
And no one is talking about this?? That is a very effective means of wasting and embezzling public fund
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by muller101(m): 8:03am On Dec 19, 2017
NL Bobrisky and lies
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Kingdolo(m): 8:11am On Dec 19, 2017
What is this OP talking about
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by Neyomickey1: 8:31am On Dec 19, 2017
Ihatepork:
If not for that salary issue, Aregbe would have been the best thing since fried plantain
P. S: I'm not judging based on these pictures. This guy has done a lot in Osun state
You are quite right, the salary issue desecrate his achievements. "O fi iso kekere ba idi je."
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by rildwanullahi(m): 8:33am On Dec 19, 2017
Jesse01:
how on earth can you be comparing rivers and Osun, rivers is ahead
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by esshman(m): 8:33am On Dec 19, 2017
Ihatepork:

Yes, he's a graduate of mechanical engineering from IBADANPOLY. He even has his own engineering firm and he's a Fellow of Nigerian
Society of Engineers and Nigerian Association of Technological Engineers

Aregbe is a graduate of Mechanical Engineering from The Polytechnic Ibadan, that's correct.

He is not, however, a Corporate Member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers let alone a fellow. In fact, the Nigerian Society of Engineers were the reason he stopped calling himself an Engineer as they have warned him while he was Commissioner in Lagos to stop using the name, hence he adopted the title, Ogbeni.

He is also not a COREN registered engineer, we know ourselves. For clarity, contact NSE Osogbo Branch.

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by femolii: 8:34am On Dec 19, 2017
Jesse01:
Enemy of progress.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night by nomenclature(m): 9:21am On Dec 19, 2017
I DEY TIRE FOR NIGERIANS SEF,WETIN DEY BEAUTIFUL FOR THERE?SEE DUSTY ROAD AND WHY YOU SNAP AM FOR NIGHT?SHOW US DAY TIME.
I PRAY MAKE YOU GO ANOTHER COUNTRY MAKE YOU SEE WETIN BE THE TRUE MEANING OF BEAUTIFUL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Obodo Oyibo Aka Abroad / Witness: Why We Didn’t Rescue Victims Of Abuja Air Crash / Intercontinental Lagos - Tallest Hotel In West-Africa - Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.