Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You (15643 Views)

13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:47am On Sep 24, 2018

So… You’ve been out on a couple of dates and you’ve really hit it off. Everything seems perfect – you’re into her and she’s into you (obviously) but you guys haven’t had sex yet,which makes you a little nervous, because you don’t know when she’s gonna decide to sleep with you. I mean, a man’s gotta be prepared for that special night, right? As powered by Enkirelations.com

Signs a Woman Wants to Sleep with You

Keep in mind that she has to be showing a minimum of 4-5 signs mentioned below for you to even think of her wanting to have sex with ya!

1. She’s physical with you

Meaning that she’ll find ways of being seductive without really being seductive. Like, wiping a piece of food from your chin, or cleaning some cream on your upper lips… with her fingers… and then eating it. Or, you know, just staring at you seductively.

2. She touches you in intimate places

And no, I did not mean she’ll touch your dick, you perv. No woman’s ever gonna do that. No.

Intimate places are your thighs, behind your ears, neck and even your chest. If she touches you in those areas, whether accidentally or on purpose, then she’s signaling that she wants to get physical with you. Another way of touching you would be with her feet, where she’d playfully rub her feet on yours.

3. She’s sitting very close to you

One of the easiest signs a woman wants to sleep with you will be her physical proximity to you. It signifies a certain emotional proximity as well. And if you feel that despite there being a lot of room beside you and across you, she still choose to sit right next to you with pretty much no breathing space in between, she’s definitely into you. And if you play your cards right, she might even take you home tonight!

4. You get complimented often

Now this could be because of one or two things:

She’s really into you and pays more attention to you than she normally would. And this makes your efforts on grooming yourself stand out for her

She wants to flatter you so that you can warm up to her and become at ease when the subject of sex comes up.

Her compliments can also be sexual, like, “nice ass” or “nice abs”.

5. She laughs at your jokes

Guys, come on. You’re never as funny as you think you are and if she’s laughed at every single joke you’ve cracked, you’ve hit the jackpot. That’s because she’s interested in you and doesn’t want to offend you or give you mixed signals about her feelings towards you. If you’re not sure, then go ahead and crack a joke that you know is lame. If she laughs at it too, then now you’re certain!

6. She licks or bites her lips

It could be consciously or subconsciously, but either way this gesture means she’s sexually attracted to you. In fact, it’s one of the clearest signs a woman wants to sleep with you.

7. She shares her food with you

And even takes bites out of your plate. Some might go to the extent of eating food from the same spoon or fork as yours. And this is nothing but a very direct indication of the fact that she’s interested in having sex with you. I mean, come on! Why else would she eat from your plate, a gesture that’s reserved for family, friends or partners?

8. She’s turned on

By pretty much everything you do or say, really. And that’s because she’s already made up her mind to have sex with you.

9. She gives sexual innuendos

Look, women don’t often discuss sex openly with guys they’ve just met. So a way around is to use double meaning words or jokes, coupled with suggestive glance and touches, through which women try to put their point across.

See Complete List At https://www.wethome.cf/2018/09/24/signs-a-woman-wants-to-have-sex-with-you/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by Kingpee2(m): 3:13am On Sep 24, 2018
I pray no one falls victim of what I went through way back,some girls have this kind of come and do eyes but in reality they don’t have your thoughts in mind ,a woman can give you these listed traits but trust me reverse could be the case ..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:47am On Sep 24, 2018
S3X sells!

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:10am On Sep 24, 2018
Kingpee2:
I pray no one falls victim of what I went through way back,some girls have this kind of come and do eyes but in reality they don’t have your thoughts in mind ,a woman can give you these listed traits but trust me reverse could be the case ..

Oh no. Sorry dear cry

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:10am On Sep 24, 2018
post=71471423:
S3X sells!

Really? grin
Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:19am On Sep 24, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Really? grin
Yes, so keep doing what you know how to do best! wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:23am On Sep 24, 2018
post=71471844:

Yes, so keep doing what you know how to do best! wink

Thanks Honey. Love You!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:25am On Sep 24, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Thanks Honey. Love You!
All of us @ love you too!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:32am On Sep 24, 2018
post=71471880:

All of us @ love you too!

Wow. Wonderful..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by Pelumar(m): 6:45am On Sep 24, 2018
not Nigeria galz
Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by Gr8lex(m): 7:04am On Sep 24, 2018
Kingpee2:
My thought exactly.
Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:08am On Sep 24, 2018
Pelumar:
not Nigeria galz
You think so?
Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by sacajawea: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2018
This thing fit enter FP
Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:22am On Sep 24, 2018
sacajawea:
This thing fit enter FP
Really?
Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by sacajawea: 7:23am On Sep 24, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Really?
I hope not
But I believe you are a regular customer?
Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2018
sacajawea:
I hope not But I believe you are a regular customer?
Sure. Yes ooooo!
Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by Twoclans(f): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2018
Truth be told it looks like the researcher used me as specimen . cheesy shocked Those are exactly the things I will do.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by Raphyscott(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Sure. Yes ooooo!
hello baby
Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2018
Raphyscott:
hello baby
I'm here
Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2018
Twoclans:
Truth be told it looks like the researcher used me as specimen . cheesy shocked Those are exactly the things I will do.

Really? Have you read all the 13 points? Dear
Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by GuntersChain(m): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2018
A woman might give you all that and it doesn't mean she is attracted to you sexually. Try those tips at your own risk.
Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2018
GuntersChain:
A woman might give you all that and it doesn't mean she is attracted to you sexually. Try those tips at your own risk.

You think so?
Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by Twoclans(f): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Really? Have you read all the 13 points? Dear

Yes ohhhh,I read the 13 points ,I was laughing and laughing .

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2018
Twoclans:

Yes ohhhh,I read the 13 points ,I was laughing and laughing .
How many star for us?
Have you share it on your social media accounts?
Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2018
enternerb:
THIS IS HAPPENING IN IKEJA, LAGOS FOR FREE ITS AN EMPOWER TECH PROGRAM ATTEND IF YOU WANNA LEARN JAVA, PYTHON, PHOTOGRAPHY AND MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT ALL FOR FREE. CALL FOR MORE INFO

Who is this?
Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by GuntersChain(m): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

You think so?

A lady might be fond of you doesn't mean she is attracted to you sexually she might go to the extent of wearing her clothes in front of you or walk around in your presence walk around with pant and bra, that wouldn't mean she is attracted to you sexually. The day you try anything funny she will tell you the story of your life and your association will be strained.

5 Likes

Re: 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
xovetuy:
LEARN MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT FOR FREE BY ATTENDING THE FREE TRAINING PROGRAM

Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!! These are some of those incredibly popular mobile apps available to us that can keep us hooked to our mobile phones for hours. With the booming number of tech-savvy Smartphone users, the demand for sophisticated applications is growing like never before.

This Mobile App Development training conveys the fundamental skills necessary to deploy develop Apps on mobile devices (iOS and Android devices. Attendees employ app Studio to perform comprehensive hands on exercises in this program

This free Intensive Mobile App Development Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to Mobile App Development and if you want to learn from scratch, this course is for you!

DATE: 6TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Who is this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Had Some Juicy Big Black Gbola From A Nigerian - Abby Zeus / Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) / Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.