Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (70144 Views)

Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Naija! Man Sticks His Hand Into Lady's Trouser, Fingers Her Publicly (pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by infogenius(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2017
cliqtips:
His wife told him she was going to the village to see her sick mother but he caught her in a hotel with a Man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7hJS52jvfk

Foolish Man!
He just disgraced himself
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by kense88: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2017
PastorLucifer:
But why is pocohantas hiding?

Won't she come & defend her flock as usual?

Oh, I remember she is also battling with infidelity issues in her failed relationship after she was also caught giving head to another bloke in a hotel. grin grin

Its funny how the guilty ones are the ones always bashing others.

Won't pocohantas speak out about cheats again?

I thought she was an advocate for faithful spouses? What happened? grin grin

I hate hypocrites.

Worse still, I hate cowards.
Probably busy with something else. I would take exception for her. She is actually rational and very objective, unlike most female nairalanders.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Apina(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2017
FaniDan:
Did you Read that book
What book?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by pocohantas(f): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2017
kense88:
Probably busy with something else. I would take exception for her. She is actually rational and very objective, unlike most female nairalanders.

LOL. He actually thinks he can get me deactivate.
I like his tenacity though... grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by pocohantas(f): 10:32am On Dec 18, 2017
PastorLucifer:
But why is pocohantas hiding?

Won't she come & defend her flock as usual?

Oh, I remember she is also battling with infidelity issues in her failed relationship after she was also caught giving head to another bloke in a hotel. grin grin

Its funny how the guilty ones are the ones always bashing others.

Won't pocohantas speak out about cheats again?

I thought she was an advocate for faithful spouses? What happened? grin grin

I hate hypocrites.

Worse still, I hate cowards.

You are the only coward.
Use your main handle...
Even when the liar you're supporting has admitted he lied, your hate no gree you screenshot that one? Your case strong!

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Eraddray(m): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2017
the best way to handle cases like this is bust in, snap shot or video, then leave them,there are two things involved, it's either she commit suicide on her way home or she wouldn't come home again, I mean never again, dont go ahead disgrace yourself there thinking you are disgracing her,
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Bianda24: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2017
It's painful sha. Where is the trust. No way o.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by linked: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2017
ariklawani:
He might be the one that pushed her to cheat...
Shameless you
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2017
In a way, I feel this isn't right. It isn't fair... What if it were to be the man...would he have been subjected to such treatment from the lady?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Elexdallas(m): 10:45am On Dec 18, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Because she cheated doesn't meann she has to be abused like that. The man should have approached the court with evidence for nuptial annulment. The husband ended up acting more stupidly than the lady

you are just blowing grammar
if you were to be in his shoe then you will understand the pain

the man na gentle man self...
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2017
Elexdallas:

you are just blowing grammar
if you were to be in his shoe then you will understand the pain

the man na gentle man self...
My guy, you think say woman never cheat on me before? Make I yarn you wetin dey, na person wey no fit control him anger na him dey end up 4 prison, if you think say I dey lie ask Maryam Sanda. grin grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2017
Only1mi:

And what do you call a man having extramarital affairs and what should you do with/to him?
no be only ladies fit be prostitutes nao...men can also be....
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by IkemD(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2017
The man should be arrested for public assault. He takes law into his hand.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Slimberry1(f): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2017
pp802:
She cheated, which is very wrong. Now he embarrassed her publicly. The truth is, he has also shared in the embarrassment and shame. The stigma is also on him! It should have been sorted out privately.
For God sake, she's your wife......your better half, your body! There are ways to handle this maturedly without calling attention!
Malhandling her and exposing her bra publicly is uncalled for!
I'm not supporting her, but I feel something caused by her husband, led her to infidelity. Maybe there are things he's not doing right.

Sincerely, only God, and couple themselves know what really go on in relationships, marriages, who knows if he husband cheats as well? Who knows whethwr he pushed her to that extent? I am not supporting cheating, I can't do it, I'llrather walk away or distance myselfbfrom such partner, but only God can judge rightly when it comes to affairs, alot goes in within that the couple cannot even reveal to anyone, no matter the level of their disparity, there are some truths they'llnever divulge to anyone, he should have been more calm and matured tho, now his name is "husband of that cheating wife" "the man that disgraced his cheating wife publicly" and all sorts
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2017
toprealman:
Married men are the worst culprit. Most can sleep with anything that's got where they can fit in their erected bit.
true talk.....the best is for people to learn how to protect themselves medically from being affected from their partner's infidelity way of life...
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Slimberry1(f): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2017
Follysho707:
In a way, I feel this isn't right. It isn't fair... What if it were to be the man...would he have been subjected to such treatment from the lady?

That's if he did not bully the woman off sef, that wetyn she find reach that side? Say he don give her enough respect by coming to the hotel, he fit talk say she sef come do the same thing for the hotel... Men at times could be wolves

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by adedayoadedeji(m): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2017
Mathematical:
lipsrsealed

ORISHIRISHI OSHI

The bloke bleeped up big time, why abuse such DICK-STARVE wife in public.. he caught her red-handed, he should'v go home, call his friends and toast to the end of a messy marriage and file a nuptial annulment.. but the wife cheating degree have mess up his reasoning faculty

You don talk am finish
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Bustincole(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2017
Yeligray:
She went to the other village

TO seek for remedy to her problems

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Lomprico2: 11:15am On Dec 18, 2017
paybak:
Why married people dey cheat self? I can't even cheat while dating

When do u cheat then?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by jobbers: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2017
oh
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Josephjnr(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2017
Kekx:
The man stupidly disgraced himself alongside with his wife.

It takes a wise and intelligent man to handle infidelity issues rightly, Not agbero.

Thank you so much. I can't imagine myself do that to a woman who is or was my girlfriend talk more of a wife. The whole problem of the woman go out with a man might even be the man's fault.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2017
Slimberry1:

Sincerely, only God, and couple themselves know what really go on in relationships, marriages, who knows if he husband cheats as well? Who knows whethwr he pushed her to that extent? I am not supporting cheating, I can't do it, I'llrather walk away or distance myselfbfrom such partner, but only God can judge rightly when it comes to affairs, alot goes in within that the couple cannot even reveal to anyone, no matter the level of their disparity, there are some truths they'llnever divulge to anyone, he should have been more calm and matured tho, now his name is "husband of that cheating wife" "the man that disgraced his cheating wife publicly" and all sorts

The bolded is exactly the shame he'll share with her for exposing her.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by FaniDan(f): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2017
Apina:

What book?
11th commandment... Thou shall not be caught
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by delishpot: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2017
His Trap catch big meat grin grin

This story doesn't add up. For all I care, He prolly was beating her because she did not cook dinner even though he did not drop chop money. So abeg, someone that understands that language should explain what was going on.

I say NO to domestic Violence last last.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 18, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Because she cheated doesn't meann she has to be abused like that. The man should have approached the court with evidence for nuptial annulment. The husband ended up acting more stupidly than the lady
wake up.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Michaelking419(m): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by newoffer: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2017
I have a device that detect slayqueen
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by onatisi(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2017
Apina:
She broke The 11th commandment---- Don't get caught
and mlost likely she may have been denying the husband sex for weeks , that must be the reason why the man really got angry grin grin grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by BabbanBura(m): 11:49am On Dec 18, 2017
jashar:

you are ill mannered. i have no time for your ilk.

i thought you said you are a hardcore Christian? - is this how you people behave?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Ogaonos: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2017
habsydiamond:
A prostitute can never change....any married woman having extramarital affair is nothing g but a prostitute...do away with them today B4 dem share u gift from their adventures... mostly STDs....wake up oooo.... prostitute, olosho, ashawo and the likes their underground are dumping ground for everyone in other to make money.... husband monitor Ur wife, wife monitor Ur husband....
my brotha d thin tiya me u broke 2 catch babe na problem sum wil b forming decent dt u dnt need moni 2 impress dem.but wen u go honest na am busy u get.wen u hammer na so so gold digger go dey around u.sum go form dey wan anythin but lata begin vex unnecessary y she wan ask 4 money cum shw e true color dt y wen i read sum nl gals comment u jux dey smell hypocrisy .nwadays ladies smh.4 woman mata eh wen u broke na big problem wen u get moni na problem(gold diggers).

Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / Confessions Of A Fat Girl / When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy For Sexy Pic ....(pix)