Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Im In Love With A Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im In Love With A Prostitute (1219 Views)

She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? / Im In Lust With A Married Woman / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im In Love With A Prostitute by sesan24: 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
there's this gyal i fvck at a brothel once in a while. she's young, has a good body and she fvcks me well each time and we experiment different styles. I went to her side today and i professed my love to her. she accepted and told me she loves me too cos im handsome and cos i fvck her well. she's my gift from santa. my esteem gf is a dagbana gyal who does not care about what i do with my dick outside.
i know i'm crazy, dont remind me.
merry christmas in advance to y'all

2 Likes

Re: Im In Love With A Prostitute by habsydiamond(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
O boy...who go help u carry Ur cross nao...it's better u change ur course now B4 it will be too late....
Re: Im In Love With A Prostitute by labanj1(m): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
The hoelosho dey happy say she don see maga

1 Like

Re: Im In Love With A Prostitute by sesan24: 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
labanj1:
The hoelosho dey happy say she don see maga
lol.
Re: Im In Love With A Prostitute by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 18, 2017
Falling in love with a hookercheesy.op thinks he's acting Pretty Woman pt 2.oya Martin0 wetin u go say to dis onecheesy.

Re: Im In Love With A Prostitute by Martin0(m): 12:08am On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:
Falling in love with a hookercheesy.op thinks he's acting Pretty Woman pt 2.oya Martin0 wetin u go say to dis onecheesy.

Well let the hello-osho contiue with his love

1 Like

Re: Im In Love With A Prostitute by Gofwane(m): 12:42am On Dec 18, 2017
That's impressive!!
The average Nigerian girl is a hypocritical ashana. Just that they don't live in brothels but their own case is even worse because na home service dem dey offer.
Outwardly they are holy Mary, mother of God but inwardly they are devil's bae and slay Queens

2 Likes

Re: Im In Love With A Prostitute by Kekx(m): 12:43am On Dec 18, 2017

(1) (Reply)

I Love To Suck P*ssy, See How I Suck P*ssy - Man Shares Video Of Him Sucking Psy / Shocking First Nigerian Guy To Buy A Sex Doll See Chat - Photos / 3 Ways Women Are More Intuitive And Smarter Than Men In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.