Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Im In Lust With A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im In Lust With A Married Woman (3864 Views)

She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im In Lust With A Married Woman by Gaspardd(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
Theres this lady living some blocks away from our house in home town, i said home town cus i dont live there anymore but i go there few times in a yr.

Anyway back story

Ive always been oogling at her nice booty and shes light skined with very beautiful face, her husband works in another state so hes not always arnd, words have it that hes gotten himself a second wife where he his workin and stuff but thats by the way.

So two yrs ago i was coming from sw at around 9pm, everywhere was dark, i was strolling past the front of her house when i heard a creaking sound, turned out it was her, we greeted and just in a second i sprang towards her, grabbed her by the waist and gave her a full arm hug. I was expecting a slaps or some form of resistance but she kinda responded by holding on to me too. We let go of each other and i went my way.

The following day we met again during day time but i just boned my face, acted as if nothing ever happend, we greeted and she jokingly asked if im not experiencing any hang over to which i said nope, i didnt know wat she meant but later i realised that she tot i was drunk ytd night.

After sometime i traveled and since then wenver she sees me, she always in one form or other tries to touch me, either stealthly rubbing her boobs on my body or holding my hand while sayin sth like "hey my boyfriend u re back and u didnt even tell me. One time she sent for me to come help her fix her fone in her rm, nothing happened tho, again i just stayed aloof the whole time.

I understand wat shes subcommunicating but then i just pretend as if i do not kno anything. Now the problem is i believe in karma/God's retribution, i can slp around with girls but married women? NOPE for me. But then everytime i see this woman coupled with her smile and feminine display arnd me, im not always myself, infact i literally feel some electric shock, seriously im torn apart, to do or to not. Even recently unbeknowst to my sis d struggle im passin tru, she made some comments about the woman getting more beautiful day by day, i stared at her somehow to d point she felt awkward and said "kilode ti e se n womi beyen?"

Shld i just say fúck it and play along and fast for forgiveness or i shld just keep d struggle inside me and take it to my grave?
Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by cruzita(f): 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
Something must kill a man but e go bad if na that thing kill u o

9 Likes

Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by kushercain: 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
My brother do no time
Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by Saff(f): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
I would suggest you don't. But if your really want to just do it, because you're going to do it anyway even if we tell you no. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by Wilfredpat22(f): 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
You can go for her but you people should agree to keep it secretive and not tell anyone

Best thing don’t bring her to your house use cheap hotels that a bit far far from your place

4 Likes

Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Chai! People to dey lie for this forum! Ahn ahn! angry
Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by brownhawk: 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Guy devour her for as long as possible. There's no barrier. Just note some things. Avoid pregnancy, treat her well in place of her husband, have a side chick and MOst treat her well.

I hate long distance relationships

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by jaksmillioniar: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
Gaspardd:
Theres this lady living some blocks away from our house in home town, i said home town cus i dont live there anymore but i go there few times in a yr.

Anyway back story

Ive always been oogling at her nice booty and shes light skined with very beautiful face, her husband works in another state so hes not always arnd, words have it that hes gotten himself a second wife where he his workin and stuff but thats by the way.

So two yrs ago i was coming from sw at around 9pm, everywhere was dark, i was strolling past the front of her house when i heard a creaking sound, turned out it was her, we greeted and just in a second i sprang towards her, grabbed her by the waist and gave her a full arm hug. I was expecting a slaps or some form of resistance but she kinda responded by holding on to me too. We let go of each other and i went my way.

The following day we met again during day time but i just boned my face, acted as if nothing ever happend, we greeted and she jokingly asked if im not experiencing any hang over to which i said nope, i didnt know wat she meant but later i realised that she tot i was drunk ytd night.

After sometime i traveled and since then wenver she sees me, she always in one form or other tries to touch me, either stealthly rubbing her boobs on my body or holding my hand while sayin sth like "hey my boyfriend u re back and u didnt even tell me. One time she sent for me to come help her fix her fone in her rm, nothing happened tho, again i just stayed aloof the whole time.

I understand wat shes subcommunicating but then i just pretend as if i do not kno anything. Now the problem is i believe in karma/God's retribution, i can slp around with girls but married women? NOPE for me. But then everytime i see this woman coupled with her smile and feminine display arnd me, im not always myself, infact i literally feel some electric shock, seriously im torn apart, to do or to not. Even recently unbeknowst to my sis d struggle im passin tru, she made some comments about the woman getting more beautiful day by day, i stared at her somehow to d point she felt awkward and said "kilode ti e se n womi beyen?"

Shld i just say fúck it and play along and fast for forgiveness or i shld just keep d struggle inside me and take it to my grave?

guy dont is a curse u bring to urself did u know I like womens a lot but I fear married woman pass die is abomination in my place did u know if dey put magun in her. ders a girl in rooms coco d first day I saw her I love her. very beautiful I began to plan how to make her mine I never knew shes married cos she Neva wear ring. I toast her for over 3mnth and she act nice to me. wen I found out shes married did u know I just kill that love I begin to see her as sister.guy let DAT thing out look her as sister neva date a married woman or u die young

2 Likes

Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by Gaspardd(m): 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
jaksmillioniar:

guy dont is a curse u bring to urself did u know I like womens a lot but I fear married woman pass die is abomination in my place did u know if dey put magun in her. ders a girl in rooms coco d first day I saw her I love her. very beautiful I began to plan how to make her mine I never knew shes married cos she Neva wear ring. I toast her for over 3mnth and she act nice to me. wen I found out shes married did u know I just kill that love I begin to see her as sister.guy let DAT thing out look her as sister neva date a married woman or u die young

Well even tho i never thought of that, Magun is another thing to factor in.
Tho im not a muslim nor do i go to church but i have enough stories to buttress the fact that karma is real, very real, and thats wats has been deterring me from makin my move on this woman. Cus i do not want karma to pile up for me in future, but again sometimes i feel like just saying fúck it.

Well now i have magun too to worry about. Thanks for the perspctive.

2 Likes

Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by Gaspardd(m): 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Mrbolt565:
Chai! People to dey lie for this forum! Ahn ahn! angry

Who is this virgin?
Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by Gaspardd(m): 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
Saff:
I would suggest you don't. But if your really want to just do it, because you're going to do it anyway even if we tell you no. Good luck.

I really do not want to, but to buttress aw cute she is...a friend of mine came out of town to visit and he noticed her, next thing niggà started disturbing me about the woman, jokingly is said "shey that woman wey don born 5 pikin" dude said he doesnt mind that he will even marry her with all her childrn

I just laffed inside, tho i never told him anything even till now he still calls me to ask about the woman
Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by Gaspardd(m): 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
kushercain:
My brother do no time

Chai bro, the only word i can use to describe her àss is "Pendulous" cus if u see d way it swings ehn?
Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
cruzita:
This sounds like a guy to me though
Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by MissRaine69(f): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
You are going to do whatever it is you want to do so why are you asking? For permission? Blessings? Condoms?
Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by Gaspardd(m): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
MissRaine69:
You are going to do whatever it is you want to do so why are you asking? For permission? Blessings? Condoms?

Calm down miss, calm down... Free ur butthole and just let go..it really feels good.
Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by MissRaine69(f): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Gaspardd:

Calm down miss, calm down... Free ur butthole and just let go..it really feels good.
The most annoying thing
Someone telling you to “calm down!”
When you are proper Zen
Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by MissRaine69(f): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Gaspardd:

Maybe you should calm down

Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by CAPSLOCKED: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

A COFFIN.
FOR HIS BURIAL WHEN HE GETS SHOT BY THE WOMAN'S MAIN PARTNER.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by generationz(f): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Its quite unfortunate that we live in a world were people fear magun(juju), husband, social media call out and disgrace more than they fear God.

Any man or womanwho is still contemplating this nonsense even without writing about it has no reverence for God.

We live in a world were people worship God with their lips but have no reverence for God with their heart.

Op if you like sleep with her, if you like don't. Abi what do you want us to tell you . After all God clearly told Adam not to eat the forbidden fruit but he did it. so even if Jesus comes down now with one million angels to whisper to you 'my son don't do it ' you'll still do that wicked thing you have in your heart .

Don't worry the husband will not catch you, you will not impregnate her and even if you do nobody will find out , it will all go as you planned it, no magun, no karma .

However, one thing I can assure you of is that one day you will die like every other human being on earth and you will give account for everything you have done on earth both good and bad. No human being can escape judgement from our righteous God

repent ,tomorrow might be too late , no one knows the hour or day their lives will come to an end.

This is for you gaspardd and for anyone reading this.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
Gaspardd:

Who is this virgin?
No mind am jare, he was the one in the other thread that said he has bleeped like 10 married women angry
Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by hkidola00(m): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
You can go for her but you people should agree to keep it secretive and not tell anyone

Best thing don’t bring her to your house use cheap hotels that a bit far far from your place
i don't pray to meet a lady like you. amen

3 Likes

Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
control KONJI b4 it controls you!!!
Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
cruzita:
Lmao.
Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by Diamond23(f): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
xo upon all d beautiful single girls dat full road na another man wife u dey LUST to mount.....RIP in advance!

Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by Gaspardd(m): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
generationz:
Its quite unfortunate that we live in a world were people fear magun(juju), husband, social media call out and disgrace more than they fear God.

Any man or womanwho is still contemplating this nonsense even without writing about it has no reverence for God.

We live in a world were people worship God with their lips but have no reverence for God with their heart.

Op if you like sleep with her, if you like don't. Abi what do you want us to tell you . After all God clearly told Adam not to eat the forbidden fruit but he did it. so even if Jesus comes down now with one million angels to whisper to you 'my son don't do it ' you'll still do that wicked thing you have in your heart .

Don't worry the husband will not catch you, you will not impregnate her and even if you do nobody will find out , it will all go as you planned it, no magun, no karma .

However, one thing I can assure you of is that one day you will die like every other human being on earth and you will give account for everything you have done on earth both good and bad. No human being can escape judgement from our righteous God

repent ,tomorrow might be too late , no one knows the hour or day their lives will come to an end.

This is for you gaspardd and for anyone reading this.

I will give my life to christ but i will have to flex first. Even Jesus christ sef started his own ministry at the age of 30, do u kno wat he was doing btw age of 12 and 30?

And btw i referenced God's retribution as one of the reasons why i havent shoot my shot. That goes to show that i fear our Lord God almighty.
Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by Gaspardd(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
Diamond23:
xo upon all d beautiful single girls dat full road na another man wife u dey LUST to mount.....RIP in advance!

This woman wont just stay in one place ni.
Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by generationz(f): 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
Gaspardd:

I will give my life to christ but i will have to flex first. Even Jesus christ sef started his own ministry at the age of 30, do u kno wat he was doing btw age of 12 and 30?

And btw i referenced God's retribution as one of the reasons why i havent shoot my shot. That goes to show that i fear our Lord God almighty.

so you believe Jesus was 'flexing' before he turned 30?
If Jesus was flexing ,he woukdnt have been able to die for your sins and mine because he had to live and die perfect Thus he was the perfect and spotless sacrificial lamb for our sins.
like I said earlier tomorrow might be too late.

Finally , you don't fear God if you do you wouldn't even bring this up for advice. Your bringing it here means you've considered the possibilities but just want people to back you up.
A child that fears God when God says don't do it he won't even consider option B
Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by rex444(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
MissRaine69:
oh no this gal again....i just know its u when i read ur comments....there's something with u n over sense
Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by Timson01(m): 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
please if u are a Christian read proverbs 5 DND proverbs 7 and see your role in that situation God is not a fool if u sin willfully hoping God forgives u u might be making a regretful decision see your role in the passage bro
Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by Timson01(m): 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
all u need is wisdom the whole problem started when u look at her lustfully the day u noticed she has shape good body (I have been dere )but the enjoyment part is only for some minute but the pain really u don't want to experience it ,take yourselves to be the husband of DAT woman how would u feel if someone does your wife like DAT it might not beyour fault DAT she is causing u arousal but really it will be your fault when u sleep with her ,u never can tell if her husband as put charm around her ask yourself why she want to get you if u find the answer to DAT u will be able to resist because in sex there is an exchange u give something for pleasure wake up bro
Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

See advice. Are you for real?
Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lol after Toto matter almost ruin my sanity . I go jux dey wonder how people dey carry Toto for head.. Look away nighur...there's more to life than that...years from now, you would look back and be happy you did not cave into these lusty desires.

I still repeat it, any man who has been able to put his sexual desires under subjection is the real MVP

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Strip Dancers Rip Themselves Apart During A Fight (Photos) / Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? / How Many Of Us Still Remember This Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.