Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched (58555 Views)

A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money / Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched by habsydiamond(m): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Aiye n se won ni nao....no be their fault ...
Re: Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched by Goldmuq: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2017

Re: Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched by stevezuks: 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
SnowJay92:

See the epistle you had to write in judgment of others, if Jesus asks you to cast a stone if haven't sinned similarly, could you?
oga get out. Nobody judged anybody. What I wrote was more like a caution about the consequences of some vices. I if that was long epistle for you, you shouldn't have read it. if you have a problem with it, that's your opinion and what I wrote was mine. I am not a certified public advisor and my opinion is not law. Just like yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.