Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" (48990 Views)

Thierry Henry Whispering Into 2face's Ear (Photo) / Simi Made Thierry Henry Sing In Yoruba Language And It Was So Beautiful (VIDEO) / Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" by muller101(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
This basket mouth get wide mouth. His teeth is up to 45
Re: Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" by profbeejay(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
basket mouth his mouth his business. me , bitcoin/iTunes gift card my business.

reach me fast at my signature.
good rate is guaranteed
Re: Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" by efemena5050(m): 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
Truth be told this basket mouth resemble agwa gwa (ugly duck fowl) just take a good look at his eyes very closely.......
Re: Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" by Elfaris(m): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
Pls I need assistance. I updated my windows from 7 to 8. my webcam companion3 stopped working den I downloaded Companion 4 but now it's telling me that it's connected to another application and is not connected. please how can I resolve it. am using a dell inspironN5030.
Re: Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" by rolla10(m): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
Lol Reeeeeaaaaaly?
Re: Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" by robosky02(m): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog

[img]https://3.bp..com/-1XqnZG1G3Uc/Wjd1GQEh0aI/AAAAAAAAGXk/4LSqgc1EA7onROgnxK0vZzYUK1nxp-_ygCLcBGAs/s640/baske.jpg[/img]

Comedian Basketmouth shared the photo above as he met with Arsenal legend, Thierry Henry who arrived Lagos on Sunday for the Guinness Made of Black programme.

He captioned the photo;

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/12/see-as-we-be-like-brothers-and-sisters.html

na waooooooooo so who be the bros and who be the sis
Re: Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" by nathanccr(m): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
Who is the sister?? cool grin

More >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/12/see-as-we-be-like-brothers-and-sisters.html
Meself dey wonder. I think the sister would be Thierry Henry since he's finer....#justsayingthough
Re: Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" by nathanccr(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
haylegbede1:
For all the brothers and sisters above me asking who is the sister? Its pathetic to realise that you people find it hard to understand that basketmouth is a comedian and thus that statement is merely a joke

He may be jokingly sending a message nah
Re: Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" by Tynasparks(f): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
jerflakes:

I love you from the bottom of my phallus
Let us còpulàte
lol nah
Re: Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" by deeLima86(m): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
Edo edo nè mose
Edo edo o edo o
Edo nor oba yhe!
Re: Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" by haylegbede1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
nathanccr:

He may be jokingly sending a message nah

grin grin
naso
Re: Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" by chigo245: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
(Go to akajob.com )Responsibility Week
See what you will learn on each day of the responsibility week:
Day 1: CV Writing (8 Videos)
The purpose of a good CV.
How to arrange your CV using a professional format.
Effective ways to begin and end each part of your CV that makes it stand out among others.
Secrets that will make your CV scale through the data base of most companies successfully.
How to use the English language and words to avoid on each part of your CV.
The best method to present your references (referees).
Practical step-by-step video demonstrations of a complete CV design with references.
Day 2: Cover Letter Writing (5 Videos)
Elementary work to-do before writing your Cover Letter to a company.
How to pattern your Cover Letter in order to grab the attention of the recruiter.
Practical ways to write each paragraph with examples.
Complements in your Cover Letter.
How to organize your portfolio with you.
Practical step-by-step video demonstrations of a complete Cover Letter design.
Day 3: Job Search (3 Videos)
The 3 most rewarding Job Search methods.
How to beef up your network.
What to do to make jobs search for you, without visiting a Job site.
How to build up your tally of first-class companies.
How to successfully approach each company on your list.
Video demonstrations of each method.
Day 4: Aptitude Test (3 Videos)
How Aptitude Tests are been executed.
The various categories of Aptitude Tests.
The assessment order for Aptitude Tests.
Grades and marking methods.
Opposite marking.
Aptitude Tests prepping and study.
Executing the test.
Hints for doing well in tests.
Down loadable Aptitude Test practice questions and answers.
Day 5: Interview Skills (10 Videos)
Knowing what the interrogator is looking for.
Understanding Interviews.
Kinds of Interviews.
Formalities of an Interview.
Homework to be completed before the Interview.
Getting all you need about the firm.
Your outfit.
Interview (SECRET) Questions and Answers.
How to handle unwarranted Questions.
The most professional method of answering Questions
How to make ready your own Q and A.
Best behavior habit to exhibit in an Interview.
Business protocol.
The strength of your tongue.
Body language and been positive.
Re: Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" by Shamzo4u: 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
Who is a gay among both of you
Re: Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" by chigo245: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
this two guys na baba
Re: Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" by iluvpomo(m): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Maybe Henry mistook him for Adebayor ... cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" by Here2day(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
Whiter Teeth grin
Re: Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" by ud4u: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
Comedy there
Re: Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" by Joshmodest(m): 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
two ugly rich , great and accomplished men !!
Re: Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" by stevedre: 9:07am On Dec 20, 2017
haylegbede1:
For all the brothers and sisters above me asking who is the sister? Its pathetic to realise that you people find it hard to understand that basketmouth is a comedian and thus that statement is merely a joke

That goes to show how Nigerian situation has killed the sarcasm in the way most people see life. I was shocked to see most people missed the joke in what he said, what a depressing situation. Almost all Nigerians need an all expenses paid vacation for a month to chill the pressures of life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) / Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.