Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short (41838 Views)

SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos / Kidnappers Abduct 21-Year-Old Man In Abia, Kill Him After 4 Days (Photos) / Man Kidnaps 16-Year-Old Facebook Girlfriend In Edo, Had Sex With Her For 4 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Na wa oooooo
So someone can't type RIP safely again....

For the first time, I will have to blame APC
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by muller101(m): 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
We have another liar gone.
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by iswallker(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
She died of shock probably ..

Rip

shocked
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by muller101(m): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
dominique:
Choi! So both women in the pictures are dead, life is indeed short. I knew Roseline passively on Facebook, we had a bunch of mutual friends. Her death really rocked the social media platform when it broke, RIP to the deceased.
don't mourn her if you don't want to delete as well.
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by repent4christ: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
MrsNwaAmiekpe, stop posting nonsense, think before you post �.
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by kingthreat(m): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Only God can tell who dies...
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by OgaBuhari: 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
dominique:
Choi! So both women in the pictures are dead, life is indeed short. I knew Roseline passively on Facebook, we had a bunch of mutual friends. Her death really rocked the social media platform when it broke, RIP to the deceased.
wow give me your facebook username Let's chat
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by dominique(f): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
tasceige:
haba
Me i don't understand this media anymore oh;.

Was this not the same lady in a picture same days ago who was said to have been dead after predicting her own death?

She didn't predict her death per se. She wrote a poem about how people should not mourn her when she dies and how her funeral should be like. That she composed the poem almost exactly a year to her demise and how her last post on FB was about how life's too short makes the whole thing even more creepy. She drove herself to the hospital on the day she died and called her brother that she's not feeling very well. By the time the brother got to the hospital, she was already gone. This life ehn
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by rOsy247(f): 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
Too much superstition. Op what has her post got to do with her death?. Its mere coincidence biko. R.i.p to them
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by Tonistack: 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
RIP, Her story is scary enough to stop pple from saying rip
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by dominique(f): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
muller101:
don't mourn her if you don't want to delete as well.

Dozens of people have mourned her since she passed last week and they're still alive and kicking. When it's our time to delete, we will delete whether or not we mourn a loved one. The two ladies dying few days apart is a mere coincidence

OgaBuhari:
wow give me your facebook username Let's chat

Sorry, no can do.
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by tigonana: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
A minute silence for both of dem

Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by OgaBuhari: 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
dominique:

Dozens of people have mourned her since she passed last week and they're still alive and kicking. When it's our time to delete, we will delete whether or not we mourn a loved one. The two ladies dying few days apart is a mere coincidence

Sorry, no can do.
why? Okay should i give u mine?
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by NosoChic: 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
This story is so untrue...she had a health condition that led to her demise
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by africanusvu(m): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
She was aware wat was coming to her.only you people failed to undstand that inside the hearts of men ar hidden many secrets
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by olawale1516(m): 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
gone too soon. R.I.P, death don't recognized fine girl
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by GOFRONT(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
Why she com resemble Yemi "Golddigger" Alade
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by blackbeau1(f): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
I don dey fear oh
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by Ekii(f): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
NosoChic:
This story is so untrue...she had a health condition that led to her demise

You may be right. Some people said she slumped but, I read from one of her friends on Facebook that, she had a blood clot issue she had been managing pretty well. That, she bled internally and eventually died after she drove herself to the hospital.
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by dopemama(f): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
obaataaokpaewu:
Some people that know her and the friend she mourned will be afraid to mourn her on facebook embarassed undecided angry
walahi
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by BluntBoy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
blackbeau1:
I don dey fear oh

Nothing to be scared about. I spoke to a dead man on an empty frequency. Do you know what he told me?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by blackbeau1(f): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

Nothing to be scared about. I spoke to a dead man on an empty frequency. Do you know what he told me?
what?
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by seenga(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
ripenglish, someone has filled ur shoes.
Hector09:
Some people we said that there si some thing fishy d way they die bt it could be coincidence, just like d way keshi and shebu ahmadu dead
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by wyqay: 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
rip
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by millionboi2: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
ok..this is getting scary!

Life is a mirage
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by BluntBoy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
blackbeau1:
what?

So you want to know what a dead man said? I thought you wrote that you were beginning to get scared.

Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by Hector09(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
seenga:
ripenglish, someone has filled ur shoes.
it is a mistake uncle, but wat happen to empathy
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by Rajosh(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hector09:
This remind me the case between keshi and shebu ahmadu
Same here. To think that Amodu signed keshi's condolence register
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by blackbeau1(f): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

So you want to know what a dead man said? I thought you wrote that you were beginning to get scared.
you didn't even ask what I was scared of . You concluded
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by BluntBoy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
blackbeau1:
you didn't even ask what I was scared of . You concluded

shocked

I jumped too fast. What are you scared of? Can you tell me, please?
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by jimyjames(m): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
everyone must die eventually the most important thing is to die well R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by rajiraymond(m): 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
I don't even fear of this stupid so called Death because I'm very sure one day, it will take my life also whether I like it or not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder / A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) / Zamfara Girl Sets Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.