Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short (41837 Views)

SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos / Kidnappers Abduct 21-Year-Old Man In Abia, Kill Him After 4 Days (Photos) / Man Kidnaps 16-Year-Old Facebook Girlfriend In Edo, Had Sex With Her For 4 Days (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by solreb: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
tasceige:
haba
Me i don't understand this media anymore oh;.

Was this not the same lady in a picture same days ago who was said to have been dead after predicting her own death?

All same, live you life when you have the opportunity,
Eat what you can eat, Get angry and makeup, have fun when you can and don't forget to help who ever you can when you can.

Above all, give your life to Jesus. He is the only through whom a person can be saved and guaranteed eternal life. John 14:6, 3:16. Have you accepted Him today? Tomorrow may be too late.
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by NosoChic: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ekii:

You may be right. Some people said she slumped but, I read from one of her friends on Facebook that, she had a blood clot issue she had been managing pretty well. That, she bled internally and eventually died after she drove herself to the hospital.

She had DVT- Deep Vein Thrombosis and had to take thinners for her blood.I'm just so upset about our healthcare in Nigeria, abroad there are special anti-coagulation nurses trained specifically in handling this condition.
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by 400billionman: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
The spiritual controls the physical.
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by chioma134: 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
NosoChic:

She had DVT- Deep Vein Thrombosis and had to take thinners for her blood.I'm just so upset about our healthcare in Nigeria, abroad there are special anti-coagulation nurses trained specifically in handling this condition.

Please, say what you know. Don't DVT patients use blood thinners abroad? Do the nurses/ healthcare workers go to patient's houses to monitor INR? Isn't it the responsibility of the patient to monitor INR at least weekly or twice weekly?
I understand you feel upset, but not every death is caused by the healthcare system. Everybody will die one day. Hers could have been prevented though by HERSELF, through regular INR checks, and proper diet.
By the way, I knew her personally long ago in secondary school, so I'm pained too.
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by tasceige(m): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
dominique:

She didn't predict her death per se. She wrote a poem about how people should not mourn her when she dies and how her funeral should be like. That she composed the poem almost exactly a year to her demise and how her last post on FB was about how life's too short makes the whole thing even more creepy. She drove herself to the hospital on the day she died and called her brother that she's not feeling very well. By the time the brother got to the hospital, she was already gone. This life ehn

Oh thank goodness i am not the only one who saw that.
Just like you said "This life ehn"
You picture got me thinking.
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by Geonigga(m): 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
What a life, I could remember the day I went to collect incorporation cert at Corporate Affairs Commission Maitama Abuja, this female lawyer was right behind me at the dispatch unit for the collection of incorporation cert. Life is too short indeed, May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by driveiwe(m): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
Kizyte:
I'm not afraid of DEATH, I'm only afraid of that dark, quiet, cold world...
My brother you need not afraid if you've got Jesus,because He promised us that "Lo I will be with you unto the end,and since death is not the end then be ye not afraid.

Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by thesicilian: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
Inception:
sad
what movie is that?
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by Ivegotsolutions(m): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Roseline Udoh: The Abuja Popular Lawyer Who Predicted Her Death.
https://www.nairaland.com/4234132/roseline-udoh-abuja-popular-lawyer
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by DavidEsq(m): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
MrHistorian:
"Triumphant Entry"??

Who else finds it stupid?
I do. Entry to wr? And if it's entry sef, why the heck shld it be triumphant?
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by NosoChic: 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
chioma134:

Please, say what you know. Don't DVT patients use blood thinners abroad? Do the nurses/ healthcare workers go to patient's houses to monitor INR? Isn't it the responsibility of the patient to monitor INR at least weekly or twice weekly?
I understand you feel upset, but not every death is caused by the healthcare system. Everybody will die one day. Hers could have been prevented though by HERSELF, through regular INR checks, and proper diet.
By the way, I knew her personally long ago in secondary school, so I'm pained too.

You knew her personally and you implied that she could have prevented her death with a proper diet and INR checks. What an insensitive thing to imply she killed herself like you knew her about her medical visits. No, you aren't pained. FGGC Owerri like only you attended abi! I repeat it Medical care abroad is way more standardized than Nigeria. Mbok, just waka pass and lemme jor.

Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder / A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) / Zamfara Girl Sets Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her