Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos (49555 Views)

Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos by OlaSpeaker(m): 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
To me this is rather too violent I just hope the trending things this days won't be their end cus it seems the world is gun crazy this days #violence everywhere
Re: He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos by fyneguy: 12:09am On Dec 19, 2017
The guy looks beaten.

Perhaps, it was done to make it look real
Re: He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos by xendra: 12:25am On Dec 19, 2017
See face! Abeg u can keep him
Re: He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos by 900warriorz: 12:29am On Dec 19, 2017
I dont know what's with people and pre-wedding photoshoot! Rich or not, my.wedding is.gonna.be.simple.as ever....no noise! I go just carry my wife ball.
Re: He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos by mtngloetiartel: 1:24am On Dec 19, 2017
michael142:
Looking at the lady and the guy, you can authoritatively tell that the lady is in control of the relationship and decision making.
see how this one murdered english language. You talk too much.
Re: He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos by romade: 1:35am On Dec 19, 2017
Nice 1.
Re: He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos by romade: 1:37am On Dec 19, 2017
Ur mouth like Mayan yabsh...
dwilliams:
I hope the spirit of Maryam the husband killer doesn't fall on her, cos her owngo be the full lineage.
Re: He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos by Validated: 4:27am On Dec 19, 2017
Just thinking. Is she sure she never had another woman's man before? Girls these days "after marrying" several married men while in school or seeking a job, only to catch one young man "mugu" later snd be playing "good girl". I have one right now in my place of work. She has practically slept with all the managers that wanted to. Now one young man is busy posing with her in pre-wefding pics.
Pardon my harsh stance but almost always the truth today.
Re: He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 19, 2017
mtngloetiartel:
see how this one murdered english language. You talk too much.

Your head nor correct shebi English na your mother tongue? SLAVE
Re: He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos by ClitoPen: 6:41am On Dec 19, 2017
That guy should have held the "I stole her heart" placard in the first pix

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook / 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos / Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.