Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians (11160 Views)

Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. / See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) / Corruption War : "People Are Now Ready To Blow Whistle" - Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by chiefojiji(m): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
Blow Blom....... Bl0w job is a new and lucrative job in Nigeria now!
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by dynicks(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
lol
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
I guess the whistle blower will get 5% of the seized fake drugs.
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by muller101(m): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
kingthreat:
Abeg name price and I go blow whistle tire. All these Igbos importing fake tablets and packaging it will face the wrath.
you are too old for this.
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by giftcardstrader(m): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
Skraaa

Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by FBIL: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
NAFDAC that has no money to take care of its impoverished staff will pay whistleblower?

Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by kessyur: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
is it for free??
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by Sijo01(f): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
castrokins:
For How Much?

5-15% of the recovered faked drugs. undecided
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by Reference(m): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin So when we blow whistle we get what...panadol for anoda man headache. How about whistle for quack doctors and fake nurses.
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by Reference(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
kings09:
Blow whistle at ur own peril but hw much will they pay?

One pack of latex...to keep you safe and sound.
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by marticeus(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
Let me take the lead and blow the whistle, Onitsha head bridge drug market Anambra state, Idumota drugs market, Lagos, Sabongari drug market, Kano and Marcel pharmaceutical Onitsha, Anambra state.
Madam/Prof/ Nafdac the ball is on your court.

1 Like

Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by ProWalker: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
You want to kill 3/4 of Igbo drug distributors
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
....and a drug will be given to u for a job well done!
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by ProWalker: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:
I guess the whistle blower will get 5% of the ceast fake drugs.

You are a murderer grin grin
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by Abeyjide: 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
What of expired drug ?
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by ProWalker: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
MrWondah:
Since I was born
But now I am getting old
I have never seen a NAFDAQ director as active as Mrs Dora
Nigeriana have you seen?

She was popular because she was having a running battle with her kinsmen who apparently wanted her to take things easy with them as they were the ones her policy of zero tolerance for adulteration and fake drugs was affecting most.

The reason they almost killed her in the East

2 Likes

Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by BornAgainMay: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
Na to blow against Nafdac

Tell the ppl with fake drugs that nafdac ppl r coming n they will give 15% of the money from the drug
...... I am not ready to live in yabaleft
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by Godsonkemz(m): 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
Blow whistle at own risk. Don't be deceived, you've got no cover when you become a target and if you die blowing up syndicates, govt wont compensate your family.
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by BudeYahooCom: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
NAFDAC that extorts and threatens young manufacturers but will give NAFDAC numbers to thieving billionaire importers to import canned Ogbonno and ewedu soup produced in India even before the goods land in Nigeria.
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by CheedyJ(m): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
U go blow am finish now to collect money go con b wahala...No b only blow whistle,una no like Mouth Gig?
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by kingthreat(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
muller101:
you are too old for this.

Is you fada an importer too?
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by stchinedu: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
yanshDoctor:
i believe no one is stupid enough to blow whistle in this country again.

now as regard to the fake drugs. i report a fake drugs case here

https://www.nairaland.com/4200673/how-avoid-fake-drugs-nigeria

and i dont know why lalasticlala and seun did not make it to front page.
don't mind them. If it is snake...
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by iluvdonjazzy: 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Prof. Christiana Adeyeye, Director-General of the National Agency for Food and Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC), on Monday called on Nigerians to report any form of illegal drug production in their environments.

Adeyeye made the call at the ongoing 8th Annual Symposium of the Health Writers’ Association of Nigeria (HEWAN) in Lagos.

The director-general was represented by Mrs Abayomi Bolaji, a Deputy Director in the agency.

The symposium had the theme “The Menace of Counterfeit Drugs, the Role of Regulatory Bodies’’.

“One of the greatest challenges of the agency is shortage of manpower because Nigeria is a large and complex country, and its little manpower cannot be everywhere.

“We are calling on the public to blow the whistle whenever they discover any form of illegal manufacturing or production of drugs within their vicinity.

“Blow the whistle; most of these illegal productions of drugs are done in the night. We will ensure utmost confidentiality.

“NAFDAC will neither relent nor waver in the fight until the battle is won,” she promised.

The director-general said that counterfeit drugs had many health and economic consequences.

“Counterfeit drugs pose a public health hazard, waste consumers’ income and reduce incentives to engage in research, development and innovation.

“The result of the use of fake drugs can be poisoning, treatment failure, untreated disease and death,’’ she said.

Adeyeye said that the magnitude of drug counterfeiting was much and required strong and sustained actions from governments, the industry and consumers.

She highlighted strategies being used by NAFDAC to eradicate drug counterfeiting to include sustained public enlightenment and collaboration with national and international agencies.

According to her, the agency had also engaged in capacity building of its staff, reviewed NAFDAC laws and applied cutting-edge technologies to tackle drug counterfeiting.

Adeyeye appealed to stakeholders and other members of the public to join hands with NAFDAC in the fight against drug counterfeiting.

In his remarks, Dr Emmanuel Enabulele, Chairman, Board of Trustees, HEWAN, said that, with adequate collaboration, Nigeria would win the fight against drug counterfeiting.

He thanked NAFDAC for sharing knowledge with the journalists, and expressed the hope that the relationship between the agency and the media would continue to yield fruitful results.

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/18/blow-whistle-see-fake-drugs-nafdac-tells-nigerians/
so which number are we to call because i have a lot of whistle to blow.
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by Egein(m): 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
My problem is this; if I blow whistle regarding 10,000 bottles of fake codeine, would I get 5% of the fake codeine?
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by Austinoiz(m): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Not when I see weed
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by kings09(m): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
Reference:

One pack of latex...to keep you safe and sound.
Jesu! cheesy. Even whistle cost pass am
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by muller101(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
kingthreat:

Is you fada an importer too?
stop behaving like a silly ram
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by VictorRomanov: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
2-5% of the recovered fake drug will be given to the whistle blower as reward.
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by tlurdy: 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
Uhmmm .. Fake Drugs?indeed.. i will try but let sign aggrement with %%%%?before i blow any whistle..Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Claims Ignorance Of Ambode’s 2019 Budget Presentation / Vote An Aspirant That Has Capacity To Win Election - Maduka 'MR Evidence' Says / Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.