Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

I'm Being Offered 30k To Play For 10days At A Night Club - Yea Or Nah - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Being Offered 30k To Play For 10days At A Night Club - Yea Or Nah (790 Views)

I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared / See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) / I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Being Offered 30k To Play For 10days At A Night Club - Yea Or Nah by iamVirus(m): 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
I am a DJ and just turned 19 years yesterday and have already acquired all the skills and have my DJ Set ready.

I told my parents about my career part and they're cool with it, obviously because I'm already in school (300L, IT).

They no want drop-out lol.

So, I went for my first Job hunting no avail.

A guy who have seen me play at a friend's birthday party linked me to a club owner and they're offering me 30k to play from 25th December to Early January. From 9pm to Club closes. A night club tho in a rural area, but will be in full session based on Christmas period.

Is it good as a starter (the price), if not when do I step up my game in terms of price?

I base in Imo.

lalasticlala, help a guy.
Re: I'm Being Offered 30k To Play For 10days At A Night Club - Yea Or Nah by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin

Some will even play for free..The best thing here is ur exposure & spin all ur best music/tracks... DJs don't juz spin random shiit kind of music instead u draw the crowd and turn the dance floor into mayhem grin ...
Then that's how ur journey gonna start joor tongue

7 Likes

Re: I'm Being Offered 30k To Play For 10days At A Night Club - Yea Or Nah by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
It’s a good thing you have a career even before graduating

30k is change in this Nigeria but it’s a good start
you should consider how many hours you’ll be working through the 10 days and other little factors but above all it’s a good start

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Offered 30k To Play For 10days At A Night Club - Yea Or Nah by KushyKush: 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
This is your first Yeah? I'll advise you to focus more on training yourself and getting connections within and outside the state.

Ask Jimmy Katy how much he was paid at year 2000
Re: I'm Being Offered 30k To Play For 10days At A Night Club - Yea Or Nah by Harwoyeez(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
if u wouldn't mind d pay, u can't take it because u never can tell others that might love ur show n invite u to something big next time
Re: I'm Being Offered 30k To Play For 10days At A Night Club - Yea Or Nah by MatricNumber(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Some will even play for free..The best thing here is ur exposure & spin all ur best music/tracks... DJs don't juz spin random shiit kind of music instead u draw the crowd and make the dance floor into mayhem grin ...
seconded
Re: I'm Being Offered 30k To Play For 10days At A Night Club - Yea Or Nah by Gofwane(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
Just like the lady above, what you need right now is exposure. Forget about the money for now, get people to notice you through an exceptional performance. I'm telling you money and plenty, plenty slay Queens na him go fall on you afterwards
grin
Re: I'm Being Offered 30k To Play For 10days At A Night Club - Yea Or Nah by iamVirus(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
It’s a good thing you have a career even before graduating

30k is change in this Nigeria but it’s a good start
you should consider how many hours you’ll be working through the 10 days and other little factors but above all it’s a good start

Done, it's cool
Re: I'm Being Offered 30k To Play For 10days At A Night Club - Yea Or Nah by iamVirus(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Some will even play for free..The best thing here is ur exposure & spin all ur best music/tracks... DJs don't juz spin random shiit kind of music instead u draw the crowd and make the dance floor into mayhem grin ...

I'm good at that.

Thanks a lot
Re: I'm Being Offered 30k To Play For 10days At A Night Club - Yea Or Nah by iamVirus(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
KushyKush:
This is your first Yeah? I'll advise you to focus more on training yourself and getting connections within and outside the state.

Ask Jimmy Katy how much he was paid at year 2000

Thanks.

I practice a lot, say 3-6hours daily during holidays.

and like 2hours when I'm in school

Any tips on getting connections?
Re: I'm Being Offered 30k To Play For 10days At A Night Club - Yea Or Nah by iamVirus(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Gofwane:
Just like the lady above, what you need right now is exposure. Forget about the money for now, get people to notice you through an exceptional performance. I'm telling you money and plenty, plenty slay Queens na him go fall on you afterwards
grin

Baba wey sabi lol

Thanks man
Re: I'm Being Offered 30k To Play For 10days At A Night Club - Yea Or Nah by KushyKush: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
iamVirus:

Thanks.

Any tips on getting connections?

Being at the top of your game open doors to opportunities (connections)
Re: I'm Being Offered 30k To Play For 10days At A Night Club - Yea Or Nah by iamVirus(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Harwoyeez:
if u wouldn't mind d pay, u can't take it because u never can tell others that might love ur show n invite u to something big next time

That's true, before was only little parties I go to.

Now, I just got connection to a club
Re: I'm Being Offered 30k To Play For 10days At A Night Club - Yea Or Nah by iamVirus(m): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
KushyKush:

Being at the top of your game open doors to opportunities (connections)

Thanks
Re: I'm Being Offered 30k To Play For 10days At A Night Club - Yea Or Nah by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
Despise not the day of little beginning.
Re: I'm Being Offered 30k To Play For 10days At A Night Club - Yea Or Nah by Harwoyeez(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
iamVirus:

That's true, before was only little parties I go to.

Now, I just got connection to a club
its possible u get more from there, don't despise little beginning

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs A Man Shows When He Wants You To Break Up With Him / Happy Birthday To Nevetsibot / Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.