Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) (13103 Views)

Lady Intentionally Sticks Red Lipstick On The Clothes Of Men At A Party(photos) / Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? / What Do You Think About This Prewedding Photo, Yes Or Nah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Lovethaa: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2021
Decided to go out with a popular Nairalander today ,
She's the matured ,classy type..hardly create topics but always comments
I must admit I never expected the reply but it came and the date is set ..

I'm skeptical about my outfit
The clothes I'm wearing to meet her . What do you think

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Baawaa(m): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2021
I reserved my comments grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But am still laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Lovethaa: 10:59am On Jul 18, 2021
Space for the date pictures

8 Likes

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2021
How much dey your pocket fess?

6 Likes

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Iyasaburi: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2021
Baddest!
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Lovethaa: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:
How much dey your pocket fess?

4k pocket..... 2.5 in one of the 4 atm with me

10 Likes

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2021
Lovethaa:

4k pocket..... 2.5 in one of the 4 atm with me

Withdraw 20k from the atm add to the 4k and you're good to go. The dressing is ok, ignore the stereotype people hold that you have to dress in a corporate wear or looking like some evangelist for a date.
If she finds you interesting that's it.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 18, 2021
See how u dress like person way dey sell weed grin grin
Sorry bro,but your dressing looks childish.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Gravity56: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2021
Remove the jacket, find one aboki wen go turn the trouser to shorts. Them remove the shoe , wear face cap. Then you are good to go!!!

Nairalanders !!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by iammee(f): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2021
Remove the jacket.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by SKhanmi: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2021
Lol, (f) don finally turn hairy balls. Get rid of the jacket though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by The5DME(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2021
Op, stop living a delusion of grandeur.

2 Likes

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by NiklauseFred(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2021
Op leave this people fess
You are good to go

Cut soap for me bro,even if Na premier soap cheesy

Make I drop aza? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Lee99: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2021
You're good to go bro, no answer all these bad belle people here

4 Likes

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by SmartPunter(m): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
You guys never still grow for this forum

5 Likes

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Biggie2000(m): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
That money wey u save for kolo for how many months u wan go blow am now abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Gravity56: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Na the kolo money attract the babe ..... make she enjoy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by 111GlassCup: 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
Thought this guy once said he was working in petroleum industry grin maybe naa fuel attendant Sha

16 Likes

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by SporaD8: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Paratroopers in full winds! I believe you can do better than this. First impression matters a lot you know?
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by luvmijeje(f): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
Dress to kill. Don't sha kill her with talk.

3 Likes

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Greystone: 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Doja2000:

@ “ looks like someone who sells weed” grin grin grin lmao

Honestly he’s dressed too casual and not looking mature.

I wonder how the date went.

3 Likes

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lovethaa:

Person wein just wan trend. So you'll be splashing your private life on social media?

Hit us up again if you reach first base so that we can give you "yays" or "nays" on what positions will best hit da spot. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Skyfornia(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
If you're comfortable in it ..no shakes.

But I'd prefer dressing very simple for a date..
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Nicklaus619(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
Doja2000:

U just spoke my mind oh Baba how u take commot this word from my mouth shocked
On a second thought, ain't u same person claiming female here cheesy

Chai fake ass Nairalanders everywhere claiming female, with a big hairy balls grin

1 Like

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Danzakidakura(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
Depends on the girl Age. Matured and responsible lady will see you as a child. Enjoy shaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by rex444(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Cold dey catch u? Snow dey fall ? U no get shorts and polo? Weather hot here ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by KingDash: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Doja2000:
bros you don kill am, bury am... na remain make cubana celebrate untop him head.

2 Likes

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lovethaa:

You don't have to skeptical about your outfit. Dress nice and smart. Wear a nice cologne.

Your dressing projects your personality. For example if you are a yahoo boy, you would dress like one, if you are flashy you would appear with chains, necklaces and rings.

Likewise if you are a simple dude you would probably be in a cool Tshirt, some pair of jeans and sneakers.

So dress in line with your personality and be yourself.

N.B; I have a different personality from yours so I would not appear for a date in that your outfit.
I'd probably be in some smart casuals like the ones below or just some plain Tshirt and a face cap (and perhaps a jumpsuit depending on the mood or weather)

Cheers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Agbebakun22: 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oga comot this cardigan jare, go wear fine T-shirt and face cap.. Then u are good to go

1 Like

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by favour32(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lovethaa:

If na saphiere you wan go meet...na you know....na one chance be that...
Ya dress dey ok....if any girl like you...nor be because of ya dress ...e just dey magnetic...na pepper nai matter....nai be the catalyst.

2 Likes

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Flairoqy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Looks like MartinFeelz so his lookalike

2 Likes

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Bunmhi(f): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / God is great / From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.