Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,477 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant (36137 Views)

How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire / Jonah Jang Declares His Senate Seat Vacant From 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant by hezy4real01(m): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
kogi with wahala sha
Re: Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant by yaki84: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
divicoded:
I still dey laugh oh
The house of PDP is still falling like packs of card. See the party that wants to produce Atikwushukwu as president...lol
The end of opposition in Nigeria
did u even understand what u read?
Re: Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oh Lord,
When will Dino Melaye's seat be declared vacant?

It's only 13 days to the end of this year.

Abi. We don dey forget o !
Re: Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant by hero01(m): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
Annnonymous:
Justice Abdul Aboki grin
meaning wht? grin
Annnonymous:
Justice Abdul Aboki grin
meaning wht?
Re: Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant by MrMcJay(m): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Isn't it ironic that the court determines who should stand for an election, who got the majority of lawful votes cast, who the certificate of return should be handed to, who should be sworn in and who should be disqualified from an election.

We are in a Judicratic system of government. Do your best and let your lawyers handle the rest.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant by engineerboat(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oh Lord,
When will Dino Melaye's seat be declared vacant?

It's only 13 days to the end of this year.

When PMB show his wayec sabuke
Re: Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant by ajani1978(m): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]Hmmm Aboki
Re: Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
kolafolabi:
Justice Aboki indeed
Na so. Na we we na grin
Re: Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant by MyMouth(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
isaacfreeman99:
hahaha I thought it was Dino malaye.

kogi people are useless their problem is that they don't want a Christian to rule, the injustice they did to James is what APC and that state will never know any peace in kogi
U must be the most useless person I have met online for making this statement! Is it the people of kogi that imposed the useless yahaya Bello or the Abuja cabal? We kogite Christian or Muslim wanted Falake since Audu we voted for passed away, those useless Abj people imposed the useless Bello on us, well we would do the needful come 2020. If APC dare gives it ticket to yahaya bello, then we would do the needful for sure!

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Annnonymous:
Justice Abdul Aboki grin

Same way that smiley is grinning is how we laugh at you Im beciles when you think abo ki is an insult.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
GoroTango:
Na so. Na we we na grin

You mo rons use words and you don't even know their meanings grin
Re: Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
AlderFadington:

You mo rons use words and you don't even know their meanings grin
You haven't the faintest idea about the words I know and their meanings
Re: Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant by omoelerin1: 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
isaacfreeman99:

kogi people are useless their problem is that they don't want a Christian to rule, the injustice they did to James is what APC and that state will never know any peace in kogi
To your own understanding, James is a Christian by the standard of that word?

What have your so called Christian politicians done that makes them better than those who do not profess Christianity?

I will prefer a selfless, patriotic and trustworthy Muslim or ardent traditionalist in the political office to a self acclaimed Christian looter any day any time.

You people and your religious sentiment sha. It takes you no where.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant by tuniski: 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
divicoded:
I still dey laugh oh
The house of PDP is still falling like packs of card. See the party that wants to produce Atikwushukwu as president...lol
The end of opposition in Nigeria
Clownish!!!
Re: Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant by dieBYfire: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
divicoded:

Chai! Frustration don kill this guy

Just like it's killing you know! grin
Re: Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant by Caseless: 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
isaacfreeman99:

I don't think Kogi are that stupid like your people that put everything to religion.

When Audu died, they supported Falake even though it was out of their power to decide who would be the governor then.

Just like every state , Kogi plays its politics along religious majority. Just like Muslims are not governors in some Christian dominated states.

Atai Aidoko and Isaac Alfa are both Christians, but your stupidity won't let you investigate. How's religion the issue now?
Re: Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
GoroTango:
You haven't the faintest idea about the words I know and their meanings

This honour in stupidity doesn't just fall on you but you and all your brothers who believe a certain word is a derogatory term.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant by Rennerglo: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
phayvoursky:
IS THIS GREED OR LOVE FOR COUNTRY? A RETIRED AIR VICE MARSHAL SHOULD BE RESTING.

THIS KOGI PEOPLE SEF UNA WAHALA TOO MUCH.
Did he complain to you that he's tired?
Re: Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant by ej4sub: 5:16am On Dec 19, 2017
isaacfreeman99:

Is sen. Afa a Muslim?
Re: Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant by remikunle: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2017
What next ? Irregular payment of monthly salary to workers. Kidnapping every where. Boko haram kingdom in the north. Petroleum oil products scarcity. Lip services Constituted authority here and there. Corruptions in advance stage. Add your own.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US / Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) / Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.