Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Screaming While Making Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Screaming While Making Love (4824 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? / Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Style Dance At An Occasion, Got Guests Screaming / Ugandan Couple Arrested For Screaming During Sex, Land In Court (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screaming While Making Love by PromarkMM: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
Why do some girls love to scream aloud during love making, not minding if people around can hear her voice or not? Is it as a result of much pain or over excitement during love making?

Another question is why do some girls start vibrating like they have convulsion during love making?

1 Like

Re: Screaming While Making Love by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin

Not only women are shaking during sex,
men as well... grin

If a woman is rowdy & wild coz she reach her orgasmz thru her loudness sha & also she can reach orgasmz by juz thinking that her neighbours hear her nasty words grin

Issa win win multiple orgamsz oooo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Screaming While Making Love by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Not only women are shaking during sex,
men as well... grin

If a woman is rowdy & wild coz she reach her orgasmz thru her loudness sha & also she can reach orgasmz by juz thinking that her neighbours hear her nasty words grin

Issa win win multiple orgamsz oooo cheesy

true girl!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screaming While Making Love by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mynd44 please this catfish is posing as a female with my friend’s picture. She’s not a nairalnder and he’s going about deciving people to be who he’s not. Do something please.
jamariwolf:
true girl!

1 Like

Re: Screaming While Making Love by Kekx(m): 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ma nigga!!, Ma nigga! grin

Their reasons are the same reasons while men roar like a lion and rotate their eye ballz like a fish head while cuming!

Ma nigga, if she doesn't scream or moan, you'll still be the person to say ladies are boring on bed kiss

3 Likes

Re: Screaming While Making Love by Safiaa(f): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
She's faking it

2 Likes

Re: Screaming While Making Love by Thegamingorca(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
jamariwolf:
you are a troll. Everything on your profile screams attention seeking. From your confused personal text to saying broke guys will rot in hell. Etc.
Why should anyone take you serious?
Come and remove my profile picture picture. Rubbish

LadyGoddiva come and say hello to ur friend

1 Like

Re: Screaming While Making Love by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
jamariwolf:
you are a troll. Everything on your profile screams attention seeking. From your confused personal text to claiming all guys stank, saying broke guys will rot in hell. Etc.

I love your attitude. wink No shit taken
Re: Screaming While Making Love by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
At least I’m not deceiving innocent people with someone else’s picture. You’re very useless and shameless. Looking for guys to feed your hungry and wretched self. If you know what’s good for your life, remove that picture. The issues here isn’t whether I’m a troll or not, you can’t dictate to me what I can do or not do on the internet. But it’s very sickening when useless and idiotic animals like yourself come to pose with an innocent girl’s picture just to get attention. May thunder strike you and that your useless prick there! Anu ofia.
jamariwolf:
you are a troll. Everything on your profile screams attention seeking. From your confused personal text to claiming all guys stank, saying broke guys will rot in hell. Etc.

2 Likes

Re: Screaming While Making Love by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
Lol and very intelligent too. I just wonder where he got that picture from. If he knows her personally, then she really should be very careful of the people she calls her friends though. This is very irritating.
Thegamingorca:

She fine oh
Re: Screaming While Making Love by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
At least I’m not deceiving innocent people with someone else’s picture. You’re very useless and shameless. Looking for guys to feed your hungry and wretched self. If you know what’s good for your life, remove that picture. The issues here isn’t whether I’m a troll or not, you can’t dictate to me what I can do or not do on the internet. But it’s very sickening when useless and idiotic animals like yourself come to pose with an innocent girl’s picture just to get attention. May thunder strike you and that your useless prick there! Anu ofia.
a frustrated bitch is all I see. I repeat, come and remove my profile picture
Re: Screaming While Making Love by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
Lmao who’s the frustrated one? A hungry idiot posing as a female to get attention and recharge card grin I’m not begging you to remove it because it’s obvious you do not have a brain but I’ll frustrate you till you go back to being the miserable, flaccid dicked loser that you are cheesy
jamariwolf:
a frustrated bitch is all I see. I repeat, come and remove my profile picture

1 Like

Re: Screaming While Making Love by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Lmao who’s the frustrated one? A hungry idiot posing as a female to get attention and recharge card grin I’m not begging you to remove it because it’s obvious you do not have a brain but I’ll frustrate you till you go back to being the miserable, flaccid dicked loser that you are cheesy
you'll end up getting banned for spamming the forum, old troll grin

This is my last reply to you, if you can't remove my profile picture, keep beating around the Bush
Re: Screaming While Making Love by edimolu(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
Safiaa:
She's faking it
you should change this mentality , ya know
Re: Screaming While Making Love by Safiaa(f): 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
edimolu:

you should change this mentality , ya know
why
Re: Screaming While Making Love by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
Safiaa:
She's faking it
Buh seriously, y are u girls like that...

Can't u guys @least moan for real instead of faking it?
It would help us know if we are working or just whinnin' waist.
Re: Screaming While Making Love by Earthquake1: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
Safiaa:
why

Not everybody who screams while making love is faking it, you're just jealous.

1 Like

Re: Screaming While Making Love by iykekelvins(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
E dey pain them.
Re: Screaming While Making Love by Safiaa(f): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
Earthquake1:

Not everybody who screams while making love is faking it, you're just jealous.
Lol jealous of what though?
Re: Screaming While Making Love by Safiaa(f): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
UNDERWEAR:

Buh seriously, y are u girls like that...

Can't u guys @least moan for real instead of faking it?
It would help us know if we are working or just whinnin' waist.
Its awkward sometimes to just lay there in silence.
Re: Screaming While Making Love by edimolu(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
Safiaa:
why
i don't understand, why do you always think it's all an act, some ladies aren't even aware faking it thus exist, so such experience is real to them...

i get some ladies do, no doubt, but not all

1 Like

Re: Screaming While Making Love by Thegamingorca(m): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Lol and very intelligent too. I just wonder where he got that picture from. If he knows her personally, then she really should be very careful of the people she calls her friends though. This is very irritating.

Intelligent shocked shocked

First class tins
Re: Screaming While Making Love by edimolu(m): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
sex without the lady giving lil screams and moans is a boring one while too much of it fastens and accelerates reaching the junction of explosives
Re: Screaming While Making Love by Safiaa(f): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
edimolu:

i don't understand, why do you always think it's all an act, some ladies aren't even aware faking it thus exist, so such experience is real to them...

i get some ladies do, no doubt, but not all

Yeah not all but most. I know what I'm saying please.
Re: Screaming While Making Love by Earthquake1: 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
Safiaa:
Lol jealous of what though?

U know wink
Re: Screaming While Making Love by Safiaa(f): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
Earthquake1:

U know wink
I can't be
Re: Screaming While Making Love by edimolu(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
Safiaa:
Yeah not all but most. I know what I'm saying please.
OK, i strongly presume we are in the better position to give a genuine statistic, well except, being with ladies is your forte..
Re: Screaming While Making Love by habsydiamond(m): 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
Only God knows.......wetin man no know

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. / How Vagina Is Killing Men / Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.