Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,764 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. (4829 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by captainking(m): 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
This shook me to my bones.. Pics attached..

Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by captainking(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
More pics to follow... God save us from friendly and family foes

Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by captainking(m): 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
And finally.. Evil will always be exposed..

Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by AK6464(m): 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
ok
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by madridguy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
Boys are desperate.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by easyzworld: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Damn! See desperation

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by Olalan(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
Yahoo boys are ritualist nothing like Yahoo again

9 Likes

Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by joceey(m): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hmmm such is life cry
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
I smell lies

1 Like

Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by meelorlah(f): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
All these Twitter story story undecided but some guys are really desperate tbh

1 Like

Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
Another spicy fake one.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by Mustack: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
This has to make me have a close watch to my younger brother.

5 Likes

Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by Mustack: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
My mum has laboured so much on us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by EpicNigerian(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
Maybe the story is fake,but I kinda like the way she narrated it.

Sweet,simple and short.

8 Likes

Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by Angy55(f): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
Mustack:
This have to make me have a close watch to my younger brother.

You really have to. A young man used his mum in my location last week. He came back from across and sent some guys to go murder his mum and removed some vital organs.
How did we know it was him?
He was the first person to know that his mum went to the farm and she was murdered there. He was arrested and has made confessions.

9 Likes

Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by herzernIsHere: 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lies....Bullsheet.

There's nothing like money ritual!
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
Mustack:
This have to make me have a close watch to my younger brother.
This has...

3 Likes

Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
Mustack:
My mum have laboured so much on us.
My mum has...

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by CAPSLOCKED: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
KOPT33:
Another spicy fake one.

FROM THE STABLES OF THE ALL TIME CHAMPION OF FAKE GIST... NOLLYWOOD TWITTERWOOD! cool
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by ariyo1974: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
ok

Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by dreamwords: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
Another superstory from twitter

1 Like

Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by columbus007(m): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
am not one of those children that will say this is super story,with information you cant go wrong, it help to a guiding light,this is so shocking right now as i dont knw what to say again,i have experience so many of this even in my community were i have lived,what's going on Nigerians. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
cheesy now that the woman no do normal again, can they now allow the boy use her
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by Mustack: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

This has...
Thanks
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
KOPT33:
Another spicy fake one.

Soo fake. Anything just to trend. Stupid twitter bitcch.
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by lilkech(m): 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
lol I’ve spotted the lie already grin

so instead of the babalawo to tell them straight up that he won’t do the Jazz for them he decided to go ahead and ‘cast his clients’ ?angry

wonders shall never cease ... this one na real end time babalawo undecided

1 Like

Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
With the level of atrocious deeds in Nigeria presently, one can hardly disregard a story like this...

The evil is mind blowing....and at the root of it is the substantial loss of our values.

3 Likes

Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by Barbieperry(f): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
I cnt sit and read all dis....
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by skimmy005: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
dis gal da lie o, assin so she folo d boy to the native doctors, to know about everything to even know witin each of dem go bring, nawa o, so she da the native doctor mind to know within d native doctor da think about the boys?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by chiommy123(f): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
Its really saddening. Iam not against people performing money rituals or whatever its called but please use yourself and not someone else.
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by Emvico34: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
lipsrsealed oga lafrica
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by Nukilia: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
chiommy123:
Its really saddening. Iam not against people performing money rituals or whatever its called but please use yourself and not someone else.

See you ooo after using himself, who do you think he'll use next lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) / BBNAIJA: WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE HOUSEMATE� / Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.