Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

60 Problems Affecting Nigeria By Aroms Aigbehi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 60 Problems Affecting Nigeria By Aroms Aigbehi (454 Views)

Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi / Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi / "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

60 Problems Affecting Nigeria By Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
Let's Find Our Problems : Cataloging Nigeria's Problems.
We are looking for highly intelligent and critical thinking Nigerians interested in joining us to create a problem catalogue of the problems afflicting Nigeria with the goal of solving them.

Nobody has ever done this. Dr. Sunday Adelaja and I have decided to create a problem cataloge of Nigeria. Assuming money is not the problem what are the problems we need to solve today to move Nigeria forward?

Let's take Education as an example. What are the major problems in the educational sector? One of the major problem is Corruption. However, the problem of corruption has sub problems. I have listed about 60 of them but here is a partial list below:

1.Examination malpractices.
2.Cultism.
3.Lack of libraries.
4.Poor or no seats or desks.
5.Certificate forgery.
6.Nepotism.
7.Dishonesty.
8.Fraud
9.Misconduct.
10.Lawbreaking.
11.Delinquency.
12.Bribery
13.Extortion.
14.Poor nutrition.
15.Poor accommodation.
16.Sexual intimidation and abuse.
17.Fake degrees or bought degrees.
18.Fake students.
19.Adult illiteracy.
20.Uneducated teachers.
21.Poor infrastructure.

Don't just pass by as always and don't participate and yet complain the rest of the day about the problems of Nigeria. People who do not fully understand their problems will NEVER be in a position to solve them.

Therefore, If you think you know about the problems of Nigeria and can help list them, so we can start solving them Please get in contact with us. Fill the form using this link to join the team. Be a part of the solution.
https:///forms/n3qVM5fTRJdXAaO12
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=305080513331397&id=158338594672257

1 Share

Re: 60 Problems Affecting Nigeria By Aroms Aigbehi by bakry86: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
Where is ethno-religious sentiment?
Re: 60 Problems Affecting Nigeria By Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
cc:lalasticlala and mynd44 cc:seun and maclatunji cc: madridguy and sarrki
Re: 60 Problems Affecting Nigeria By Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
bakry86:
Where is ethno-religious sentiment?
21 is Listed already, we are going to 60 sir.
kindly mention lalasticlala to push to front page.
Re: 60 Problems Affecting Nigeria By Aroms Aigbehi by sarrki(m): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nigeria problems are uncountable
Re: 60 Problems Affecting Nigeria By Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
sarrki:
Nigeria problems are uncountable
Can you list the one you know?
Re: 60 Problems Affecting Nigeria By Aroms Aigbehi by sarrki(m): 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
Adieza:

Can you list the one you know?

Even me and you are part of the problem
Re: 60 Problems Affecting Nigeria By Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=63401460]
Even me and you are part of the problem[/quote The Problem starts from the society.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Commences 48-hr Visa Issuance At New York Consulate / OPC Leader Meets With Pastor Chris Of Christ Embassy And Other Notable Men / Million Manufacturing Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.