Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,525 members, 7,843,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

My Romantic Relationship With The Drums - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Romantic Relationship With The Drums (329 Views)

My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja / My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level / Lack Of Electricity Affecting My Romantic Life - I NEED SOLAR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Romantic Relationship With The Drums by jamerflepz(m): 2:14am On Dec 19, 2017
*We started as friends, watched you go on tour with other Guys(drummers). I kept my calm and then

*We became friends with benefits. I played you in exchange for anything you had to offer like free gigs, food, connections etc and then

*I became your side Guy(drummer). For what its worth, it was kinda a good place to be. Lol, at least i took the place of the main guy sometimes and finally

*I became the main Guy(drummer).

*LOL

(1) (Reply)

Are You All Really Different ? / Funny Reasons People Use To Justify Why They Cheat On Their Partners / Most Affordable Events Centre In Lagos With Tremendous Amenities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.