Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo (28017 Views)

Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Atiku Receives Fayose At His Dubai Residence(photo) / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by Asuokaa: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2017
Do you know you can share rent or space and offer short lets where ever you are in Lagos, Accra, Cape Town, Nairobi, Alexandria and Casablanca etc.

Share Rent, Connect with users looking to rent an apartment in the same location you desire but cant afford the total package.

Share Space/ Short Lets. Share that empty space, shop, office space with someone so as to save cost and make more money.

Visit https://cotenant.com.ng/add-your-listing/
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by MufasaRebirth: 9:07am On Dec 19, 2017
A Nigerian state without the northerner would have been heaven on earth kiss kiss

I pray the God should strengthen the unity between the SW and SE come next year and beyond

Proudly yoruba!!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by olasaad(f): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2017
Christane:
thinking aloud ....can governor obianor host a common man in z garage ?

Yeah he will during Christmas
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by harrisonford001: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2017
is there any igbo rich man who doesn't own a property in yoruba land? those who grunt and insults the great south west are the poverty stricken idiots who silently wish to won a home in Lekki! Take it or leave it the yorubas are the big brothers

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by enemyofprogress: 9:19am On Dec 19, 2017
He is lobbying for ibos to be given permanent visa and green card in Yoruba land grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by bedspread: 9:20am On Dec 19, 2017
Bolustical:

No one from that side, whether rich and poor feels accomplished until he builds a house or invests in Lagos
CHIEF OBIANO LIVED AND WORKED IN FIDELITY BANK and Rose to an Executive Director in Lagos... before Politics

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by mployer(m): 9:25am On Dec 19, 2017
Single man. So unfortunate.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by opribo(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2017
After completing his tenire, this is where he considers home.

Money always forming the determinant factor on choosing our leaders.

Rather than find out the person allegiance and loyalty to the people. Majority of them it is when they become governors they now erect mansion in their villages with state funds.

Little wonder their projects are usually wild elephant projects that don't connect with the people.
It takes a man who has lived with people, dined with them, played and celebrated with them, suffered their pain and fought for them that can understand them better. Obaze was the best governor they never had.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by Yyeske(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2017
My main guy
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by dieBYfire: 9:29am On Dec 19, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

People from that side don't want to go to heaven, they want to come to Lagos.

Please convince your father to sell his Face-me-I-face-you house in Lagos! I wanna buy it and build a Cemetery... Cos lot of ppl will die of HPB in 2019, so investing in a burial ground ain't a bad business! Pm me for mobilization fee.. Cos is baba go die without selling d house , u don loose patapata o grin
Cos I wil still buy it from ur elder bro

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:38am On Dec 19, 2017
Bolustical:

No one from that side, whether rich and poor feels accomplished until he builds a house or invests in Lagos
You truly speak my mind
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by IkpuMmadu: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2017
zakim:
lipsrsealed

Ooni has gone to pay homage to Obiano

The hutsle is real

While Obiano pays hostage to Obi of Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2017
Bolustical:

The matter dey pain you?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by IkpuMmadu: 9:44am On Dec 19, 2017
opribo:
After completing his tenire, this is where he considers home.

Money always forming the determinant factor on choosing our leaders.

Rather than find out the person allegiance and loyalty to the people. Majority of them it is when they become governors they now erect mansion in their villages with state funds.

Little wonder their projects are usually wild elephant projects that don't connect with the people.
It takes a man who has lived with people, dined with them, played and celebrated with them, suffered their pain and fought for them that can understand them better. Obaze was the best governor they never had.

Your English is terrible but for starters ....it's white elephant project

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by donbenie(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2017
Oloripelebe:
grin

The guy go run comot dat cursed region after his tenure grin grin
Typical Afonja,bet you've never stepped out of your GrandFather's dilapidated brown roof..
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by alhajisocrates: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2017
Ojaja...building bridges since installation.

Up Ooni!!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by donbenie(m): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

People from that side don't want to go to heaven, they want to come to Lagos.

Obviously you've never been to Anambra before,else you won't be talking trash..Poverty and Anambra doesn't have any business together..

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2017
alhajisocrates:
Ojaja...building bridges since installation.

Up Ooni!!!
Ooni needs an Igbo wife ASAP grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2017
fellowman:
this ooni dey go places. him dey try.

not like his followers who sit at one place saying shhhh.

I dont understand this kind of Ooni running up and down, (maybe looking for contracts). He is supposed to be the no 1 King (or no2), people are supposed to come to you....Act like one!!!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by Okoyeeboz: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2017
donbenie:
Obviously you've never been to Anambra before,else you won't be talking trash..

Onitsha in Anambra state is the most polluted city in the world. Aba is no. 6 and Umuahia is no. 16.

If you argue, I'll give you the link to shut you up finally.

Take your L and get out.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by highchief1: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2017
jeamie:
The rich are always friend of the rich.
what a world.
God is the only hope for the poor.
who amongst dem is d rich
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by Oloripelebe: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2017
donbenie:
Typical Afonja,bet you've never stepped out of your GrandFather's dilapidated brown roof..

Yes now, cos my region is not cursed...at least mygran has a "dilapidated brown roof " not like u gala hawkers sleeping underbridge

A Flatinoo that has No house in lagos ,is that one successful?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by donbenie(m): 10:02am On Dec 19, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Onitsha in Anambra state is the most polluted city in the world. Aba is no. 6 and Umuahia is no. 16.

If you argue, I'll give you the link to shut you up finally.

Take your L and get out.
What has being polluted has to do with being well to do..I can also give you a link to the effect that only Lagos is more well to do as per standard of living than Anambra..

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by donbenie(m): 10:08am On Dec 19, 2017
Oloripelebe:

Yes now, cos my region is not cursed...at least mygran has a "dilapidated brown roof " not like u gala hawkers sleeping underbridge

A Flatinoo that has No house in lagos ,is that one successful?
Am very much sure that neither you nor your ancestors are from Lagos..why don't you tell us your state and let's see how much better it is doing than Anambra..
Every Afonja and his goat dey claim Lagosian..
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by OBIGS(m): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2017
Bolustical:

Abuja you mean
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by PaschalWooden(m): 10:23am On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oni that can not rule his own house is that one a ruler.

Ordinary wife he can't control, but he wants to control the whole Yorubaland.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mr. Know all.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by aiir2303(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As if I knew...this dude is synonymous with stup*d*ty
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by enemyofprogress: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2017
Hisxellency:
The wife of the governor look so unhappy! what could be the cause?
her husband has not been visiting her in the other room
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by knowledgeable: 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
CastedDude:
Yesterday, the executive of Anambra state, Wille Obiano and his wife hosted the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi at their mansion in Lagos. The Yoruba monarch paid a visit to the couple following the governor's victory at the gubernatorial election on November 18...

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/governor-obiano-wife-host-ooni-ife-residence-lagos-photo.html

From that pics, ... Igbos probably have more advanced cultural artifacts than Yorubas....like the stool with elephant tusks and akupe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) / Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns / Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.