Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Guys Rate Me... (pictures Attached) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Rate Me... (pictures Attached) (4372 Views)

Guys Rate This Beauty / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Rate Me... (pictures Attached) by Jodha(f): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2017
Sexxxmachine:
To all of you talking shit about jodha, all I wanna say is Bleep you. If a girls ask for number u nag, if she dosnt, u say she is forming. I tire o

Guy thanks .....but I was only joking...I said that earlier...
Re: Guys Rate Me... (pictures Attached) by Wizklynd23(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2017
Jodha:

Guy thanks .....but I was only joking...I said that earlier...
. I see

Re: Guys Rate Me... (pictures Attached) by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 21, 2017
jamariwolf:
Who's that guy with you in the 3rd pic? He's handsome as hell.
As for you, try get sense na. Ugliness is no excuse to act childish

Lol

1 Share

Re: Guys Rate Me... (pictures Attached) by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2017
Wizklynd23:

Lols�������. His my friend,, anyway no problem,I know am ugly I just wanted to confirmed that.....

Actually it's not by looks, I have a friend who is much shorter than me , and according to people am way handsome than this guy, but this guy dey carry babes like mad, his attitude and way he talks, a lot of girls find him more interesting. This my friend has more chics than anyone I know it's about your character not looks though.
Re: Guys Rate Me... (pictures Attached) by Jodha(f): 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
Linux007:

We all know an insult when we see one,
just like the proverbial rat that chews your toe and blows cool air to it, you have truely mastered the art.
I'll let this one slide

Loool...it's like yhure a fan of Chinue Achebe...and his proverbs...

I am too...I've read almost all his books...
They're also other Igbo writers that are really as good as him...like the dude that wrote "the concubine"... Then " joys of motherhood "..etc..
Re: Guys Rate Me... (pictures Attached) by MrSavage: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lol u look like a squirrel angry
Re: Guys Rate Me... (pictures Attached) by Linux007(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Jodha:

Loool...it's like yhure a fan of Chinue Achebe...and his proverbs...

I am too...I've read almost all his books...
They're also other Igbo writers that are really as good as him...like the dude that wrote "the concubine"... Then " joys of motherhood "..etc..

cool

I love chinua, Things fall apart happens to be my all time best, Elechi Amadi too is good. Am always lost in my imaginations reading them, and i love the ancient scenery too.

You read foreign authors too? No particular preference tho, any good books are always digested.
Re: Guys Rate Me... (pictures Attached) by Jodha(f): 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
Linux007:

cool

I love chinua, Things fall apart happens to be my all time best, Elechi Amadi too is good. Am always lost in my imaginations reading them, and i love the ancient scenery too.

You read foreign authors too? No particular preference tho, any good books are always digested.

Wow...me too...I virtualize eer'thing in my head...every character has a particular look in my head...when I'm reading em it's just like I'm watching a Nigerian movie...it's such an amazing feeling...

I do but not much...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Rate Me... (pictures Attached) by nov19(m): 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
GUY.....

Forget this fine or no fine childish nonsense.

Men are not built to be fine, but to be bold, audacious, tough and confidence. And that is what I think you are.

You are the real deal guy..

you ve got the key traits.

I like you courage... Carry go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian / Never Seen Before Backside!! Naija Actresss Put All Her Backside On Display / +18: She Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.