Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian (4347 Views)

My Chat With A Jobless Nigerian Woman. Pics* / Why Does Girls Feel It's There Right To Be Broke And Jobless / LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by iLegendd(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
So, I went to a hotel and lodged without a woman — single for life.

All I'm doing here is sleep and check account balance.

No woman, no cry.
No job, no stress.
No sex, no disease.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by iLegendd(m): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tell me which life is better than a stress-free life. School na scam. Writing books and making money while you sleep is the new oil and gas.

Argue with your keyboard.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by bmdmixer: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
ok ooo
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by iLegendd(m): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
All these hotels finally have cameras everywhere here in PH. Thanks to Davido, the serial killer. Everywhere you turn is at least 3 cameras watching you.

4 Likes

Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by Auxigen(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
iLegendd:

No woman, no cry.
No job, no stress.
No sex, no disease.

No woman, no cry Lol
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by IamPlato(m): 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
What About The Girl You Talked About
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by Riele(f): 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
I am jealous grin
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by iLegendd(m): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
Riele:
I am jealous grin

Don't be. Even if you are in this room, I'll disappoint you when it's time to get down on it. l'm a 1 minute man with a small dîck.

Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by iLegendd(m): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
IamPlato:
What About The Girl You Talked About

Different chapter.
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by oxiide22(m): 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Riele:
I am jealous grin
sissy how fa na
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by oxiide22(m): 12:00am On Dec 10, 2019
iLegendd:

No woman, no cry.
No job, no stress.
No sex, no disease.

Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by oxiide22(m): 12:01am On Dec 10, 2019
Ilegend
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by Riele(f): 12:22am On Dec 10, 2019
oxiide22:
sissy how fa na
grin
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by oxiide22(m): 5:39am On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:

grin
Michael u don't fear God
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by iLegendd(m): 6:57am On Dec 10, 2019
oxiide22:
Ilegend

All ears.
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by chizzypresh(f): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2019
Enjoy sha cheesy
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by iLegendd(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
I'm leaving the hotel. Money spent, money gotten back. Made only 29 Pounds, 14k, since morning. I'm angry.

Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by iLegendd(m): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
chizzypresh:
Enjoy sha cheesy

Hmm.
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by iLegendd(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Okay, it has increased to 37 pounds — 18k. Making money while you sleep is the way forward.

Let those who have ears hear while those who don't have keep complaining about money.

4 Likes

Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by Ginaz(f): 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
This thread is for what exactly? Who needs to see your bank statement?

You are gloating.
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by iLegendd(m): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ginaz:
This thread is for what exactly? Who needs to see your bank statement?

You are gloating.

Nice input. Keep it up, dear.

1 Like

Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by chizzypresh(f): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
iLegendd:

Hmm.

What

1 Like

Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by iLegendd(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
chizzypresh:

What
I'll tell you later.

I still need to sleep more. Laziness at its peak. I guess I'm pregnant.

1 Like

Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
Congrats being pregnant..... At least you achieved something at the hotel�

[q1uote author=iLegendd post=84793444] I'll tell you later.

[/quote]
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hey where are you from?

I'm making friends, I'd like you to be one of Em''

chizzypresh:

What
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by chizzypresh(f): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
iLegendd:
I'll tell you later.

You ehh
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by chizzypresh(f): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
ifykris22:
Hey where are you from?

I'm making friends, I'd like you to be one of Em''

Hey

1 Like

Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
We can be friends tho.. if you don't mind...
Where are you located?
chizzypresh:

Hey
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by Tony142: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
iLegendd:
I'll tell you later.

. Pregnant? Damnnnnn niggarrrr cheesy
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by chizzypresh(f): 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
Tony142:
. Pregnant? Damnnnnn niggarrrr cheesy

Don`t mind him jor
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by chizzypresh(f): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
ifykris22:
We can be friends tho.. if you don't mind...
Where are you located?

Anambra sha undecided

1 Like

Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by iLegendd(m): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
Slept for a few hours and now I want to go bicycle riding — exercise. Who wants to ride with me?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish / I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only / Should I Deflower Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.