Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

How I Was Seduced And Lured Into Sex By My Office Secretary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Seduced And Lured Into Sex By My Office Secretary (2636 Views)

"I Seduced And Slept With Our Driver To Save My Marriage" - Lady Narrates. / How I Was Seduced By A Sugar Momma / How I Was Seduced By My Maid And Made Me Sex Her Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Seduced And Lured Into Sex By My Office Secretary by OlubamzNews: 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Have always been the first person to arrived in my office
as usual even before my secretary arrives at work, At least
I had always been in office for about 30 minutes before
other staff arrives. I heard a knock on my door who can
that be,come in I said wow it was my secretary a very
beautiful lady. You came very early today I said to her, of
course yes sir she replied me hope no problem, No problem
sir I continued searching for a file I misplaced and not
even noticing that she was still around I heard sir I looked
up and I saw my secretary chest button loosened I just have
to stop this, Get out of my office I told her sir am sorry it's
just that,That what she came close to me where am sitting.
I can't just bear the fresh juice am seeing just damn fresh
and big all that changes my motive as she sat on my lap
bringing it close to my mouth.
Read full story at www.olubamznews.com/2017/12/seduction-by-my-office-secretary.html?m=1
Re: How I Was Seduced And Lured Into Sex By My Office Secretary by Paulosky1900: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
what happened to GET OUT OF MY OFFICE that you told her anyway its useless you said it in the first place grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Seduced And Lured Into Sex By My Office Secretary by habsydiamond(m): 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
Konji don turn get out of my office to come closer grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Seduced And Lured Into Sex By My Office Secretary by purem(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
I didn't read the story o undecided

Buh I will advice u to goan meat preciousgirl

She might help u out

(1) (Reply)

Butt Implants And It's Perks - A Strong Warning To Slay Queens (graphic Pix) / My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse / Beautiful Slay Queen That Visited The Mechani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.