Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Dear Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies (2665 Views)

Dear Ladies, Please Don't Date Or Marry A Broke Guy / Dear Ladies, If You Were A Guy.... / Dear Ladies, Which Of These Men Would You Lick Whip Cream Off His Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies by Kekx(m): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jodha:

[s] Why do Africans... Nigerians to be specific.. Try too hard to copy others... And be what they're not...
I'm not a westerner... So yhu shouldn't be surprised if I said such...
I'm African so my mentality should be African obviously...
[/s]

Any man that can't decode..visible greenlight... Well...that's his own loss...

Nigerian men will never change ...and I still boldly stand on the ground that 95% of Nigerian men will see any woman that asks them out as a wh0re...and they'll never take her serious...

Ladies... A word is enough for the wise...

But you dress like a westerner?

grin grin Did you say 95%?
Re: Dear Ladies by Jodha(f): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:

But you dress like a westerner?

grin grin Did you say 95%?

Leave dressing out of this ...we're not talking about dressing...
Argue in line...

Yes 95% and I'm damn sure of my statistics...
Re: Dear Ladies by Kekx(m): 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jodha:

Argue in line...

I was in line, i gave dress as an instance regarding to your claim that Africans shouldn't copy westerners.

I get your point in the aspect of men seeing such type of ladies as "Cheap ones" , you maybe right.

That's prolly the reason why we should attempt to adopt some western reasoning in relationship issues.

My thought, thou.
Re: Dear Ladies by Jodha(f): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:

I was in line, i gave dress as an instance regarding to your claim that Africans shouldn't copy westerners.

I get your point in the aspect of men seeing such type of ladies as "Cheap ones" , you maybe right.

That's prolly the reason why we should attempt to adopt some western reasoning in relationship issues.

My thought, thou.

I get yhu bro....but as far as Nigeria is concerned... It's better to stick with the good 'ol ways... wink
Re: Dear Ladies by Kekx(m): 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jodha:

I get yhu bro....but as far as Nigeria is concerned... It's better to stick with the good 'ol ways... wink

Lol, it's cool by you, sis kiss

I won't believe your believe for you grin
Re: Dear Ladies by edimolu(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jodha:

Argue in line...

don't you think 95% be too high?
Re: Dear Ladies by Jodha(f): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
edimolu:

don't you think 95% be too high?

It's even low....I think I even exaggerated a bit...

It's supposed to be like 98%...
Re: Dear Ladies by edimolu(m): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jodha:

It's even low....I think I even exaggerated a bit...

It's supposed to be like 98%...
lol...you mean only 2% are responsible amongst us? it seems so laughable dear
Re: Dear Ladies by Jodha(f): 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
edimolu:

lol...you mean only 2% are responsible amongst us? it seems so laughable dear

Yh very laughable...

But it's the bitter truth....and trust me...I know...
Re: Dear Ladies by edimolu(m): 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jodha:

Yh very laughable...

But it's the bitter truth....and trust me...I know...

In all entirety, i don't buy it one bit, it's far from the truth, am sure a part of you knows this!

First off, mind i ask, from what experience or readings did you draw these conclusions from?
Re: Dear Ladies by Jodha(f): 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
edimolu:

In all entirety, i don't buy it one bit, it's far from the truth, am sure a part of you knows this!

First off, mind i ask, from what experience or readings did you draw these conclusions from?

Every part of me knows and acknowledges the truth which I just stated...

Both...
Re: Dear Ladies by edimolu(m): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jodha:

Every part of me knows and acknowledges the truth which I just stated...

Both...
Arrgghh, fine then, if you insist, you have your reasons, can't begin to imagine the way you see guys now, can i?...
Re: Dear Ladies by Jodha(f): 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
edimolu:

Arrgghh, fine then, if you insist, you have your reasons, can't begin to imagine the way you see guys now, can i?...

Lool...

I'm sure yhu can't..
Re: Dear Ladies by habsydiamond(m): 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jodha:
Yhur mentality is sick and wrong...no matter what a guy should be the one asking a girl out...if yhu manage give am greenlight and he till doesn't get it..then forget it..he's not for yhu...

Yhu cannot be portraying yhurself cheap..because yhu want a man...

That I can't live without a man mentality must change ...abeg.. Ladies try and wise up...
what if Na redlight signal he dey see nko...shey u no go come close to direct him towards the greenlight

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies by edimolu(m): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jodha:

Lool...

I'm sure yhu can't..
Why aren't you hitting the sheets already? Cos that's more reason am making this back and forth less debatable! smiley
Re: Dear Ladies by Jodha(f): 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
habsydiamond:
what if Na redlight signal he dey see nko...shey u no go come close to direct him towards the greenlight

E no fit see red light... The green light go shine excess...
Re: Dear Ladies by Jodha(f): 12:01am On Dec 20, 2017
edimolu:

Why aren't you hitting the sheets already? Cos that's more reason am making this back and forth less debatable! smiley

The sheets ain't calling me...wah 'bouh yhu?...

The truth ain't debatable.... Arguments can fly in here and there...but the truth remains the truth...it can't change dearie...
Re: Dear Ladies by habsydiamond(m): 12:04am On Dec 20, 2017
Jodha:

E no fit see red light... The green light go shine excess...
lolzzz....Na only blind man no go see that one...whitish greenlight grin grin grin
Re: Dear Ladies by Jodha(f): 12:10am On Dec 20, 2017
habsydiamond:
lolzzz....Na only blind man no go see that one...whitish greenlight grin grin grin

Lool...gbaaaam!!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies by edimolu(m): 12:13am On Dec 20, 2017
Jodha:

The sheets ain't calling me...wah 'bouh yhu?...

The truth ain't debatable.... Arguments can fly in here and there...but the truth remains the truth...it can't change dearie...

Lol, downloading some episodes on gotham series, so am gonna be up for a while...

Your words are true no doubt, but am just bothered with the percentage you asserted, you should not draw conclusions from few experiences with men since we are both fully aware you haven't met even as minute as one-thousandth of the men's populace......
Re: Dear Ladies by Jodha(f): 12:20am On Dec 20, 2017
edimolu:

Lol, downloading some episodes on gotham series, so am gonna be up for a while...

Your words are true no doubt, but am just bothered with the percentage you asserted, you should not draw conclusions from few experiences with men since we are both fully aware you haven't met even as minute as one-third of the men's populace......

Oh I see...

Yh yhure right ......I know they are good fellaz out there....but I also know they are as tiny as a grain of sand in numbers..

Hence statistically... 5% soothes their percentage perfectly ..although I personally think its way too high...
If yhu doubt me ...do yhur own mini research and yhull see that I'm correct with my numbers...

I think I should make peace with my sheets...

Goodnight!
Re: Dear Ladies by edimolu(m): 12:29am On Dec 20, 2017
Jodha:

Oh I see...

Yh yhure right ......I know they are good fellaz out there....but I also know they are as tiny as a grain of sand in numbers..

Hence statistically... 5% soothes their percentage perfectly ..although I personally think its way too high...
If yhu doubt me ...do yhur own mini research and yhull see that I'm correct with my numbers...

I think I should make peace with my sheets...

Goodnight!

Lol ,exactly my point, there you go!

Okay dearie, i'd do my mini research........

Goodnight sweetz, Sleep well smiley
Re: Dear Ladies by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 20, 2017
sarafa68:
Dear ladies,
Please, this Nonsense should stop.
If you like or love a guy, you will not die if you ask him out.

The feeling might be mutual, you never can tell.
People like us have colour blindness and cannot identify the "green light".
That's why I have been single for a very long time.
Haba!

You people should drop that mentality in 2017.

I cannot come and go and die single oo! cheesy
hahaha,y are u single,cant u ask a lady out?
Re: Dear Ladies by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 20, 2017
Preetiex:
hahaha,y are u single,cant u ask a lady out?

you got a mail. grin
Re: Dear Ladies by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
sarafa68:

you got a mail. grin
nope
Re: Dear Ladies by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin and after she ask u out and u eventually sleep with her u will snap her pics then come to nairaland and upload and tag her as olosho cheesy.
Re: Dear Ladies by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Preetiex:
nope
should i send?
Re: Dear Ladies by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
sarafa68:

should i send?
y do u want to send
Re: Dear Ladies by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=Preetiex post=63463590]y do u want to send[/quote shay u talk say i nor fit talk to gehs. grin
Re: Dear Ladies by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=sarafa68 post=63463649][/quote]i mean physically not online champion but not me i am taken
Re: Dear Ladies by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=Preetiex post=63463701]i mean physically not online champion but not me i am taken[/quote

cheesy grin me nor dey date oo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic / Ten Easy Ways To Make Ladies Love You / Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.