Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad (2664 Views)

What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop / One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by ChildOfDoom: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
i'm about to let you guys in on a confidential matter. There's one thing about my mum and dad I don't like........
Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by ChildOfDoom: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
MUM

She begs too much. Always seeking sympathy from relations with the tag ''we nor get single garri (food) for house.'' She's been getting 'goodies' from people but i think it's getting too much. Na we suffer pass. Although i enjoy what she buys with the money but I don't like how my relations look at me. It's with that ''sorry'' look. She better look for a job (she's a retired teacher) and stop embarrassing us.

1 Like

Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by taylor88(m): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lol
Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by ChildOfDoom: 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
DAD

He's wayward yet acts bossy. we are in our current predicament due to his financial recklessness. Instead of him to sit his ass down in sober reflection, he keeps bossing people around and shouting anyhow. Little wonder i wasn't moved when he fled into a lonely and dull neighbourhood to avoid creditors. I doubt if i can even tell him ''i love you'' due to the stern and indifferent way he trained me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
MUM

She begs too much. Always seeking sympathy from relations with the tag ''we nor get single garri (food) for house.'' She's been getting 'goodies' from people but i think it's getting too much. Na we suffer pass. Although i enjoy what she buys with the money but I don't like how my relations look at me. It's with that ''sorry'' look. She better look for a job (she's a retired teacher) and stop embarrassing us.
lol u are indeed a child of doom cheesy

9 Likes

Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
Must be hard for you mate

3 Likes

Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by Iphone5: 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
Omg...... Can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by habsydiamond(m): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
No be small thing ooo..in 2face voice
Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by ChildOfDoom: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
habsydiamond:
No be small thing ooo..in 2face voice
as in eh... Just imagine today, i followed her to a wedding, she kept giving me packs of food to hide as she went about begging for more from the caterer.

On boarding a keke home, she kept pricing the fare even after knowing the price is 70 naira. SMH

1 Like

Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
E no go better for the person wey do you this thing.

2 Likes

Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by Iphone5: 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
as in eh... Just imagined today, i followed her to a wedding, she kept giving me packs of food to hide as she went about begging for more from the caterer.

On boarding a keke home, she kept pricing the fare even after knowing the price is 70 naira. SMH

You know things are hard now, maybe that's why she's doing like that grin
Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by ChildOfDoom: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:
Lol
team.transparent. Got nothing to hide smiley

2 Likes

Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by Chykeboss(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
judging from ur moniker the Yoruba's will say omo ofo .lol keep it on and b disgracing ur ancestors

2 Likes

Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by roarik(f): 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
MUM

dis really crack me up.u r really a child of doom grin
ChildOfDoom:
MUM

dis really crack me up.u r really a child of doom
Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by Iphone5: 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
roarik:
dis really crack me up.u r really a child of doom ;Ddis really crack me up.u r really a child of doom

Laughing over someone else's misfortune......it's not fair ooo grin

3 Likes

Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by bibijay123(f): 12:18am On Feb 04, 2018
What are you doing to help the situation?

3 Likes

Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by belente(m): 1:02am On Feb 04, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
i'm about to let you guys in on a confidential matter. There's one thing about my mum and dad I don't like........
Are you kidding me
Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by ChildOfDoom: 7:33am On Feb 04, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
Must be hard for you mate
yea yea. I'm in soup too. Copied some vices of my dad
Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by Eldavis(m): 8:08am On Feb 04, 2018
bibijay123:
He is writing abt it on nairaland.. sad
Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by ChildOfDoom: 9:25am On Feb 04, 2018
Chikita66:
E no go better for the person wey do you this thing.
taah... The truth they say is bitter
Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by bibijay123(f): 9:33am On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=Eldavis post=64769237]
He is writing abt it on nairaland..

grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by ChildOfDoom: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
bibijay123:
struggling in vain because they couldn't pave the way for me
Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by IceColdVeins(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2019
Hey mate!
Never ever blame your parents the way they live their lives even if you are affected, what matters the most is the way you live yours.
Let nobody decide your fate.....Take charge NOW!!!!
ChildOfDoom:
struggling in vain because they couldn't pave the way for me

2 Likes

Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by GeneralKoko(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
as in eh... Just imagine today, i followed her to a wedding, she kept giving me packs of food to hide as she went about begging for more from the caterer.

Godforbid
The only thing my dad thought all of us is PRIDE!!!
never let no one look down on you
The pride seff na extended family thing
Everybody get am
Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by sexylassie2(f): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
The most stubborn and arrogant men in this nigsria are POOR men.

I know children of poor men will be angry at this
Re: There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad by Jeon(f): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
Aquarius childofdoom grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Cousin Exposed Me To Sexual Activities At A Young Age - Man Laments / Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning / Man Gets Heartbroken As He Finds Out His Friends Slept With His New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.