Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual (2361 Views)

Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? / A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" / You Can Not Satisfy A Woman, So Don't Kill Yourself For Them... (2) (3) (4)

Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

How your side na...Omo since Igbinedion comot power i never reach that side oh...How Oshiomole perform on a scale of one to ten?
aghh! shocked..so na igbenedion dey in power the time u reach Benin last? Bro u out of touch then.Benin has Changed oo.at least there are good roads in the city and the excesses of these cabu cabu drivers have been put in check.no more okada taxis in the city.na keke napep dem dey use now in place of okada.did u visit ugbowo during d time of lucky igbenedion? Remember how ugbowo express way be dat time? Now if u reach ugbowo u won't recognise it.i know some ppl will criticize oshiomole but d man try for benin.dat yeye lucky igbenedion wen he was in power na so he dey pack all d state money dey give im papa the Esama of Benin plus im Godfather Chief Anthony Anenih. Obaseki is continuing the work though small wahala still dey like crime and the welfare of state workers.
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:
aghh! shocked..no na igbenedion dey im power u reach Benin last? Bro u out of touch then.Benin has Changed oo.at least there are good roads in the city and the excesses of these cabu cabu drivers have been put in check.no more okada taxis in the city.na keke napep dem dey use now in place of okada.did u visit ugbowo during d time of lucky igbenedion? Remember how ugbowo express way be dat time? Now if u reach ugbowo u won't recognise it.i know some ppl will criticize oshiomole but d man try for benin.dat yeye lucky igbenedion wen he was in power na so he dey pack all d state money dey give im papa the Esama of Benin plus im Godfather Chief Anthony Anenih.

Chai I need to visit again oh. I don miss those axis. I no go remember all these areas be that...I don tire for Lagos. I wish i can leave and come back to that region. City life don tire me !
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Chai I need to visit again oh. I don miss those axis. I no go remember all these areas be that...I don tire for Lagos. I wish i can leave and come back to that region. City life don tire me !
lagos wey be hustle and bubble cheesy..why lagos go dey tire u nahcheesy.
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:
lagos wey be hustle and bubble cheesy..why lagos go dey tire u nahcheesy.

I was born in Lag nah. Just tired of the lifestyle ....I want a clam serene peaceful life now jare...The running upandan yet na empty account ppl get to show for at the end of the year...I dety laugh when i see people dey hustle like rats wey smoke weed for Lagos
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Oyindidi(f): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Marriage is for better for worse
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Marriage is for better for worse

Preach it ma...help us tell the unmarrried oh
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Oyindidi(f): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Preach it ma...help us tell the unmarrried oh
I no fit talk
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
I no fit talk

The way younger/unmarried ladies fantasize about sex here, at times i dey fear if we guys go fit dey go work... cool
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Oyindidi(f): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

The way younger/unmarried ladies fantasize about sex here, at times i dey fear if we guys go fit dey go work... cool
Marriage is way beyond sex
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oyindidi:

I'm surprised you don't wade in when your sisters here make it look like marriage is 50% sex. Sex wey dey tire couples self. Ten years down the line, there's almost very little passion for sex....make i no talk. When i see my folks in ten years marriages i laugh...Purpose keeps them driving on !
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Martin0(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:
What happens if the sex is just average, and your partner does not satisfy you sexually, will you be willing to stick to such a partner? What options will you consider in such a case?

Rephrased : Will you sacrifice sexual satisfaction and remain in a loving relationship ?

Cc : Lefulefu

Cc : Belafonte

Cc: Martin0

I nor go talk my mind oogringrin
This question is personal to me abeggrin
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Oyindidi(f): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

I'm surprised you don't wade in when your sisters here make it look like marriage is 50% sex. Sex wey dey tire couples self. Ten years down the line, there's almost very little passion for sex....make i no talk. When i see my folks in ten years marriages i laugh...Purpose keeps them driving on !
I've learnt to maintain my lane on Nairaland. Whatever you say here will surely be used against you. Let them think marriage is all about sex
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
I've learnt to maintain my lane on Nairaland. Whatever you say here will surely be used against you. Let them think marriage is all about sex

Its true what one uses here will be used against one. I'm quitting the forum soon abeg ! Too many shallow adults around, the ladies are a write off, 98%, the excessive glorification of sex is just too nauseating to say the least! I'm leaving this forum come January/February
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Oyindidi(f): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Na to maintain your lane sure pass
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na to maintain your lane sure pass

Ignore annoys me. Na to quit the forum sure pass. I'll check the forum in five years time to see those shouting sex, sex,sex to know how they're fairing !
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Oyindidi(f): 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Ignore annoys me. Na to quit the forum sure pass. I'll check the forum in five years time to see those shouting sex, sex,sex to know how they're fairing !
My brother, they won't be here screaming sex. Reality must have set in then grin
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
My brother, they won't be here screaming sex. Reality must have set in then grin

I dey look hem laugh, anyway i dey speak with one of my sisters here, i told her in 24-25 many ladies make the greatest errors in their lives, some of which includes letting the right person go, due to many reasons most of which are stvpid, when reality sets in in the future, they begin to look back. Mefor now will not address them again, like i left the forum 2007 and returned 2017, i will leave next year and return 2023, to check on them. If them no dey hear i go find them, i want see how the excessive glorification of sex-thing dey go on by then
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oyindidi:

Ehen
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by habsydiamond(m): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
If u buy tokunbo car and no test am....how u go take know say e get engine problem......I no fit marry pesin wey no match me sexually ooo....cos there is nothing to love for that kind of relationship....Na to waka our separate ways

My Best Friend Got Pregnant For My Fiance Right Under My Nose / Have You Had This Kind Of Experience Before After Sex? / Man Gets Pregnant For Four Years In Rivers State. PICS VIDEO