Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual (2328 Views)

Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? / A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" / You Can Not Satisfy A Woman, So Don't Kill Yourself For Them... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
What happens if the sex is just average, and your partner does not satisfy you sexually, will you be willing to stick to such a partner? What options will you consider in such a case?

Rephrased : Will you sacrifice sexual satisfaction and remain in a loving relationship ?

Cc : Lefulefu

Cc : Belafonte

Cc: Martin0
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:
What happens if the sex is just average, and your partner does not satisfy you sexually, will you be willing to stick to such a partner? What options will you consider in such a case?

Rephrased : Will you sacrifice sexual satisfaction and remain in a loving relationship ?

Cc : Lefulefu

Cc : Belafonte

Cc: Martin0
i can't marry someone i am not compactable with sexually.this is one reason why some married men cheat. A guy with Lexington steel type of libido come marry a lady with mother theresa type of tendencies.u tell me,will that man not cheat? Abeg i wouldn't want to cheat on my wife so hence i can't marry a woman who is a bore in the za oza room and Frigid.sexually compatibility is very important as well as other qualities in marriage.
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:
i can't marry someone i am not compactable with sexually.this is one reason why some married men cheat. A guy with Lexington steel type of libido come marry a lady with mother theresa type of tendencies.u tell me,will that man not cheat? Abeg i wouldn't want to cheat on my wife so hence i can't marry a woman who is a bore in the za oza room and Frigid.sexually compatibility is very important as well as other qualities in marriage.

How will you know if a lady says no testing until marriage ?
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Jodha(f): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

If yhu truly marry the woman... God made for yhu...then yhull be compatible with her sexually...

God knows why he kept sex for after marriage...

1 Like

Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

bros that na scam wey some promiscuous babes dey take hook an innocent guy.na today? Abeg don't fall for such a scamcheesy.she will say no sex b4 marriage to proof to u she's decent but behind ur back she and another guy(probably her ex) go dey have hot steamy sexcheesy.pls run from babes who say no sex b4 marriage.many a times their ways are not pure.

1 Like

Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jodha:

If yhu truly marry the woman... God made for yhu...then yhull be compatible with her sexually...

God knows why he kept sex for after marriage...

No the while sex hype is in our minds then
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:
bros that na scam wey some promiscuous babes dey take hook an innocent guy.na today? Abeg don't fall for such a scamcheesy.she will say no sex b4 marriage to proof to u she's decent but behind ur back she and another guy(probably her ex) go dey have hot steamy sexcheesy.pls run from babes who say no sex b4 marriage.many a times their ways are not pure.

Guy i dey always feel you, see as i dey burst laugh here. But many decent ladies say no sex before marriage oh. Serious, i am cool with it only one on condition, if i like the girl gaaan
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Guy i dey always feel you, see as i dey burst laugh here. But many decent ladies say no sex before marriage oh. Serious, i am cool with it only one on condition, if i like the girl gaaan
guy when a babe really loves u..she is very comfortable around u.even if she wan UnCloth she go do am in your presence no shaking.look, most times when a lady brings up that no sex thingy is when she's not attracted to u.probably she's with u cos of the money u spend on her..but then she has a main guy she gives her goodies to.its just that she dont want to feel sexually loose dats why she might not give it to u as the side guy.all na game.she has the guy that gives her that financial care while she has the real guy she really loves and can give her all in allcheesy.so forget that guru maraji scam wey some babes dey play for street.i sabi all their codescheesycheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:
guy when a babe really loves u..she is very comfortable around u.even if she wan UnCloth she go do am in your presence no shaking.look, most times when a lady brings up that no sex thingy is when she's not attracted to u.probably she's with u cos of the money u spend on her..but then she has a main guy she gives her goodies to.its just she just don't to feel sexually loose dats why she might not give it to u as the side guy.all na game.she has the guy that gives her that financial care while she has the real guy she really loves and can give her all in allcheesy.so forget that guru maraji scam wey some babes dey play for street.i sabi all their codescheesycheesy.

Lol @ Gurumaraji codes. You n go kill me..na lie
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by pedrilo: 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Ask him oh, ask him how he intends to show his Lexington steels skills in a no sex b4 marriage arrangement
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by QueenSekxy(f): 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
when dil.do is there grin
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
pedrilo:
Ask him oh, ask him how he intends to show his Lexington steels skills in a no sex b4 marriage arrangement
if u wan do no sex b4 marriage with ur babe that na ur own wahala but don't go and blame the poor pastor dat wedded u both if on ur wedding night ur babe come strip her clothes and u find out she has a male organ b/w her legs. Imagine the embarrassment u had feel dat u were dating bobrisky all this whilecheesy.
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:
when dil.do is there grin
look,masturbation will even spike the desire for u to feel a real onecheesy.and if unfortunately ur husby happen to be indomie noodle man or one minute man u will seek for option for a sex machine male.this is where Lexington Steel comes to mindcheesy.... Mehn chibabe259 would have loved this thread.
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:
look,masturbation will even spike the desire for u to feel a real onecheesy.and if unfortunately ur husby happen to be indomie noodle man or one minute man u will seek for option for a sex machine.this is where Lexington Steel comes to mindcheesy.... Mehn chibabe259 would have loved this thread.

No sex before marriage doesn't mean a guy can not examine the market first nah
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by QueenSekxy(f): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:
look,masturbation will even spike the desire for u to feel a real onecheesy.and if unfortunately ur husby happen to be indomie noodle man or one minute man u will seek for option for a sex machine.this is where Lexington Steel comes to mindcheesy.... Mehn chibabe259 would have loved this thread.
lol,,that's why it's good to taste before you say I do lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
The kind of comments i read here is why i get turned off thesedays. Sex isn't the entire then in marriage nahm five years down the line, libido wears off oh, guys...or reduces substantially, this one folks keep killing themselves over sex matter inside marriage

Back me up married folks
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:
look,masturbation will even spike the desire for u to feel a real onecheesy.and if unfortunately ur husby happen to be indomie noodle man or one minute man u will seek for option for a sex machine male.this is where Lexington Steel comes to mindcheesy.... Mehn chibabe259 would have loved this thread.

I was a t a conference recently, a man's manhood stopped working for 15 years. It was in the conference he had the erection since 15 years, guy the way you dey go...what about loyalty? Faithfulness?
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

may Sango keep on blessing u with wisdom.better oil dey ur headcheesy.

Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Lalas247(f): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:

Abeg show face stressed much
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Lalas247(f): 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

kiss say this again biko lol
Howdy wink
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

I was a t a conference recently, a man's manhood stopped working for 15 years. It was in the conference he had the erection since 15 years, guy the way you dey go...what about loyalty? Faithfulness?
bro this is marriage we talking about oo.someone u will spend the rest of ur days with.maybe the time u marry na wen u are in ur 80s or 90s den sex fit no important.but guy u young,blood is flowing in ur veins.. U Can walk up to the moon and back to the earth without breaking a sweat and u want to get deprived of sex? Well though if u have a low sex libido and she has a low one too d marriage will go well.but if one of una own high and u say u wan sacrifice dat for other qualities....opari ooo cheesy.
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Abeg show face stressed much
eeya wats d problem?

1 Like

Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by QueenSekxy(f): 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
Lalas247:
kiss say this again biko lol Howdy wink
lala sis grin
good evening,,I'm good you smiley

1 Like

Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by QueenSekxy(f): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:
hahahahagrin
amen jareh grin
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahahahagrin
amen jareh grin

sango --- wisdom
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Lalas247(f): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lala sis grin

good evening,,I'm good you smiley
Dp kiss
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by QueenSekxy(f): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Dp kiss
smileythanks sister mi
how was your day?kiss
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Lalas247(f): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

smileythanks sister mi

how was your day?kiss
Ok just chatting with Oga lefu ... the ukwu guru
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by QueenSekxy(f): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Ok just chatting with Oga lefu ... the ukwu guru
cheesy
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:
hahahahagrin amen jareh grin
Tommy Hilfiger babe wink
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

sango --- wisdom
yes nacheesy..let her keep breathing and firing thunderous wisdomcheesy.
Re: Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:
yes nacheesy..let her keep breathing and firing thunderous wisdomcheesy.

How your side na...Omo since Igbinedion comot power i never reach that side oh...How Oshiomole perform on a scale of one to ten?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Iyàwó And Aya / Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? / y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.