Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body (94745 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Finger Surgery, Persuade Her Son To Kiss It / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by ashjay001(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
modernWays:

You should get the fact that she is a mother and role model to some.

Since when do modern humans begin to care abt being a role model?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Onyinye15(f): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
O boy see traffic on this thread

Someone ex wife

tongue embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by cybriz82(m): 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
dafeyankee:
Chai.

Whoever blocked/Censored the pictures of Tonto' s Bweazt, may your Christmas Fowl get lost and never be found.

I can see d big round nipple

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by lazygal: 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
Threebear:
She's such an admirable and strong woman .can't wait for the reality show.

Am in the middle here... I am not for cosmetic surgery unless where its necessary like deformation .how ever she chose to tell the whole world whant many pretend to have gotten naturally ..so her life ,her decisions
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
To read medicine jx dy hungry me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Iamtipsyy(m): 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
So she prefers silicon boobs that can't breast feed than natural boobs
no be every surgery be for breast tummy tuck dey educate urself read a book.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
LuvU2:
True cos a lot of men hv fish brain. tongue

My regards to your dad. I hope he will grow from tilapia brain to shark brain in 2018

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by cybriz82(m): 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
modernWays:
Now i can comfirm some women are not born with human's brain but fish.

Standing naked in front of doctor because of what exactly?

IF your wiFe get belle na you go pull d pikin out of her pu### abi?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Unik3030: 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
LuvU2:
including your dad right? cos I see no reason why u can't insult d low life fool with low self-esteem personally cos I don't think any reasonable man will want to go for the Tonto dike we all know
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
Iamtipsyy:
no be every surgery be for breast tummy tuck dey educate urself read a book.
Get sober before you quote me.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by demolaxl(m): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
Come and buy land and build in the best estate in Lagos Nigeria
9.5m in october.
10m in december

We are going to be selling a plot for 12m from early next year.
Buy now...make a 2 million deposit and pay within a year if you want.

Read more..click the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/4223051/video-amen-estate-phase-2--emerald
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by ollydee: 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
chaii.... see yeyebrity undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by NeutralJUDGE(m): 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
See traffic jam for this thread...Everybody wantu see bweast! More bweast fall on you all viewing this thread cum 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by DuruminKonvah: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
Controversial Tonto. Always making headline for the wrong reasons.. shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Coldfeets: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
dafeyankee:
Chai.

Whoever blocked/Censored the pictures of Tonto' s Bweazt, may your Christmas Fowl get lost and never be found.

Something tells me you just voiced Uncle Seun's naughty thots this nite...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by modernWays: 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
cybriz82:

IF your wiFe get belle na you go pull d pikin out of her pu### abi?
Reason you should read and understand my second sentence or paragraph.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by AleAirHub(m): 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hmmmmm.
Proof undecided undecided undecided
LuvU2:
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by kenoz(m): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by jaxxy(m): 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
Most gals that brag and show off alot often have insecurities

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by master69(m): 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
modernWays:
Now i can comfirm some women are not born with human's brain but fish.

Standing naked in front of doctor because of what exactly?
bros wot is d difference wen ur wife want to put to birth and this she is doing??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Achor1111(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
dafeyankee:
Chai.

omoburuku

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Taidi(m): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
After now.. She will come and be saying i am born again
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by lexy2014: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
LuvU2:
like d guy that is examining tontohs naked body b4 surgery and will collect money 4 doing so...abi?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by AnaMezza: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
AleAirHub:
Hmmmmm.
Proof undecided undecided undecided

The proof is already in this thread. Look at the number of guys insulting her father. Morons that cannot understand simple English, thus proving her point. She said a lot of men have fish brain, not all. It's obvious her comment hit a nerve. Therefore, with these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince and not confuse you that a lot of men have fish brain. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by BadBlaize(m): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
This attitude of people blurring bweast and yansh on Nairaland should stop this 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by difference5050: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
No wonder the husband rejected her. The guy is tired of this lose boo and double lane Pussy .
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by sewuun(m): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
All what Churchill paid millions for Na him one dey see for free so not just even see touch sef, chai This Life

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by vaca1: 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
divicode:
The walls of Jericho fell down flat
even your mama's own fell down flat
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by kingofcasting(m): 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
undecided

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
LuvU2:

You can't repeat dat... you know!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
UGLY thingy!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by nuello: 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Must she make it public, after all d preaching here and there, social services and so on she still did this nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / Chioma Gives Davido A Lap Dance At A Nightclub (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.