Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body (94746 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Finger Surgery, Persuade Her Son To Kiss It / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
dafeyankee:
Chai.

Whoever blocked/Censored the pictures of Tonto' s Bweazt, may your Christmas Fowl get lost and never be found.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Whoeppme(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
After doing plastic surgery to amend Gods work in creating her she will now come and be preaching the gospel to us who appreciate the Way God created us and won't dare amend any part of our body..

Now who is deceiving who?

Tonto dike Repent ooo heaven is Real o undecided

God will ask u for all this ur body parts u are cutting away o aha grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by baddosky1: 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
chaiiii...why the censor?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by joshrare(m): 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
dafeyankee:
Chai.

Whoever blocked/Censored the pictures of Tonto' s Bweazt, may your Christmas Fowl get lost and never be found.

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by joshrare(m): 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
modernWays:
Now i can comfirm some women are not born with human's brain but fish.

Standing naked in front of doctor because of what exactly?

doctors are humans just like tonto!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by chronique(m): 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Houseofglam7:
cheesy
See bwest

See as I'm looking at you with corner eye... E dey hungry you suck? grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by godofuck231: 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
Amagite:
Nollwood actress, Tonto Dikeh has made a shocking revelation in a trailer of her new reality show, King Tonto.

She revealed in the promo clip exclusive to Linda Ikeji TV that; "My body has been something that I have always been extremely ashamed of"

https://www.lailasblog.com/tonto-dikeh-undergoes-cosmetic-surgery-photos/

Cc; lalasticlala

LovePeddler transformation, chai Churchill Bleep up
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Boyooosa(m): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2017

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by shegie(m): 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
this lady is mad gan
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Respect55(m): 12:03am On Dec 20, 2017
LuvU2:
True cos a lot of men hv fish brain. tongue
E. g, ur dad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Jaykolo10(m): 12:21am On Dec 20, 2017
AnaMezza:

The proof is already in this thread. Look at the number of guys insulting her father. Morons that cannot understand simple English, thus proving her point. She said a lot of men have fish brain, not all. It's obvious her comment hit a nerve. Therefore, with these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince and not confuse you that a lot of men have fish brain. Thank you.
And it's very obvious that your dad and her dad are among the men with fish brains... awon Okponu omo tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by internationalman(m): 12:28am On Dec 20, 2017
Naughtysite:

Not every man is low minded like the comment you made.

Come add say tonto no get brain.
why are you guys quick to label every woman ''no get brain''
wait till you are married for ten years b4 u can judge someone whose marriage didn't last two years.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by internationalman(m): 12:30am On Dec 20, 2017
LuvU2:
True cos a lot of men hv fish brain. tongue
so in other words u are saying that any man who again settle down with Tonto has a fish Brain?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by adesokany(m): 12:30am On Dec 20, 2017
Idiot
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by adesokany(m): 12:30am On Dec 20, 2017
Idiot[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Diso60090(m): 12:31am On Dec 20, 2017
dafeyankee:
Chai.

Guy my mum just call me now say her Christmas fowl don vanished and na you i get for mind so how i go see the fowl before the matter enter sars hand

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 20, 2017
veacea:
This is me after rushing to the thread but discovered that her bwest has Ben censors

Who tucks in a coat? Hahaha haha haha. .....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 20, 2017
Truth be told. There's no way Churchill could have coped with this dramatis personae.

Congrats Churchill
Happy birthday Churchill
Happy New year Churchill
Happy Freedom Churchill
Happy every every Churchill
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by nwakibie3(m): 12:44am On Dec 20, 2017
Abeg wey that guy wey dey always post "see the real pictures here" grin grin

Your service is needed here grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Edum13656: 12:46am On Dec 20, 2017
she is going under the knife and they are still calling it cosmetic surgery.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by jeromeoke(m): 12:57am On Dec 20, 2017
dafeyankee:
Chai.

. Amen

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by ariklawani(f): 1:38am On Dec 20, 2017
modernWays:
Now i can comfirm some women are not born with human's brain but fish.

Standing naked in front of doctor because of what exactly?
Your doctor is someone u shld never hide ur body for .doing child birth,u can't even hide .
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by ariklawani(f): 1:41am On Dec 20, 2017
She's Indeed strong. take heart Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by contactikenna(m): 1:42am On Dec 20, 2017
Personally I feel she is trying to change her client specification...market dey change now
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by 1Sharon(f): 1:54am On Dec 20, 2017
Kim k wanna b

Why are girls getting surgery these days?

I want to talk about this issue of insecurity
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by chieni(f): 2:54am On Dec 20, 2017
dafeyankee:
Chai.

u no well oh

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by geostat(m): 3:07am On Dec 20, 2017
What you need be ashamed of is how your son should feel growing up, knowing and living with all this unending drama of yours....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Xisnin(m): 3:42am On Dec 20, 2017
Anthos:
yes ...your dad included
EastGold:

My regards to your dad. I hope he will grow from tilapia brain to shark brain in 2018
Imbeciles everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Xisnin(m): 3:43am On Dec 20, 2017
internationalman:
Bashing aside, a lot of naija guys would still gladly marry Tonto Dikeh if given d chance to on a platter of gold.... I included.

Yes, 2 categories of guys, jobless immature kids and guys with low self-esteem and self-worth.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by bandad: 4:38am On Dec 20, 2017
dafeyankee:
Chai.

is that all? Wetin u wan take her nunu do?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / Chioma Gives Davido A Lap Dance At A Nightclub (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.