Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,966 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

No Father, No Problem! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Father, No Problem! (760 Views)

To Be A Father No Be Play / Hope No Problem Cause I Had S*x With A Girl In My Dream Last Night? / Should I Go On With The Relationship , Is There No Problem With It ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Father, No Problem! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
I hate my father diee.
Re: No Father, No Problem! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
undecided
Re: No Father, No Problem! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
Use him for ritual
Re: No Father, No Problem! by ItsTutsi(m): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
he dey molest u? undecided
Re: No Father, No Problem! by Jodha(f): 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
loneatar:
Use him for ritual

Re: No Father, No Problem! by Inkredible(m): 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
Okay

Re: No Father, No Problem! by Topestbilly(m): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
Here is all I have to say

Re: No Father, No Problem! by Gofwane(m): 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
Topestbilly:
Here is all I have to say
yeah!
You are absolutely correct. I was in a similar situation.
Re: No Father, No Problem! by habsydiamond(m): 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
U won't be the first to do that.....but remember Ur son will also hate u no matter what no be curse oo Na fact....what ever u do to Ur parents shall be done to u multiple times...learn to love him and escape this ...
Re: No Father, No Problem! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
habsydiamond:
U won't be the first to do that.....but remember Ur son will also hate u no matter what no be curse oo Na fact....what ever u do to Ur parents shall be done to u multiple times...learn to love him and escape this ...

Shut your trap and stop being a bigot abeg... You make it seem as though every action warrants a natural reaction from cosmos forgetting that some things can incite and invoke what you feel about certain things. Naturally.

You have no idea who his dad is and why he hates him so much. It could be that his father womanizes and doesn't provide for his family or his dad father molests him
Re: No Father, No Problem! by habsydiamond(m): 12:02am On Dec 20, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Shut your trap and stop being a bigot abeg... You make it seem as though every action warrants a natural reaction from cosmos forgetting that some things can incite and invoke what you feel about certain things. Naturally.

You have no idea who his dad is and why he hates him so much. It could be that his father womanizes and doesn't provide for his family or his dad father molests him
ok no vex bro......Na wetin I won hear u don talk....that's wickedness....Ur case is different which means u are free from curse...no be Ur kind jare.....no be say because u fit beat me ooo Na because it's the true.....such father does not deserve u.....so don't wear Ur father's shoe in the future ooo
Re: No Father, No Problem! by Nutase: 1:20am On Dec 20, 2017
Bolt now.

(1) (Reply)

!!! / Sex Doll: Who Will Go Down First? / When The Party Organizers Say The First Four Ladies Will Enter For Free - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.