Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Sex Doll: Who Will Go Down First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Doll: Who Will Go Down First? (751 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Doll: Who Will Go Down First? by psucc(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
I have taken time to think what the world is turning into and to wonder why the effort to replace human with machines(robots). In fact, while the the world powers are claiming to make the world a better place, one can obviously see the deceit underlying their action. It is seen that the outcome of their technological and scientific advancement is always anti-human.

The latest is the development of the sex doll that is already gaining momentum to replace the female gender. But i might not have pity on the female folk because they first brought the problem upon themselves; lesbianism. While we are having a shortfall in "husband-supply", the women started marrying themselves and the men fell in the the situation became complicated rather than abating.

BUt now the whole story has taken different tone, with the introduction of this idol, the situation has now graduated from worse to worst. Well that is just because men has been exploring ways to dominate and suppress the woman folk. Can the women rise up and seek an end t this illwind or will they simply demand for an equal mate? However, this does not bother me for now but one thing keep me busy looking into the future and that is
"Who is going to be the first victim of the sex doll?
Re: Sex Doll: Who Will Go Down First? by iamJ(m): 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
be like say una no dey think sha, u dey reason how u wan Bleep doll, a toy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na wa oooo

so wen ur sister dey play with her toy naked, u dey reason am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy una done mad ooooo

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll: Who Will Go Down First? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
Some lady will be forcing themselves to be happy by always telling you they don't care when they see topic like this, but deep down in them they are pained

Re: Sex Doll: Who Will Go Down First? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
How can someone living in Nigeria, where a man earning above 500k monthly, can't still live comfortably and afford the good things of life with his family..

Now you talk about a 800 thousand naira sex doll in Nigeria?

A country where sex is sold for 500 naira...

Common sense Will tell you that the sex dolls will be in the store for 100 years and nobody will buy them...

op Nigerians should stop worrying for nothing..

we must focus on kicking out buhari.
Re: Sex Doll: Who Will Go Down First? by HeyCorleone(m): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
The poster above me knows nothing.

Have sex for N500 and leave with all sorts of diseases from those odoriferous females. Also you seem to be taking a stance with prostitution, and that is why many girls have rendered themselves useless because of N500. Isn't it sickening enough?

I'd rather someone buys a sex doll and enjoy his life without putting anyone else at risk than patronizing these dirty girls.

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll: Who Will Go Down First? by miracool946: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
F
Re: Sex Doll: Who Will Go Down First? by psucc(m): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Think you can do better with your brain, please. Read between lines and you will understand the cause of the worry.
iamJ:
be like say una no dey think sha, u dey reason how u wan Bleep doll, a toy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na wa oooo

so wen ur sister dey play with her toy naked, u dey reason am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy una done mad ooooo
Re: Sex Doll: Who Will Go Down First? by Stevengerd(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Anoda shithole thread
Re: Sex Doll: Who Will Go Down First? by psucc(m): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
#Shithole as in Nigeria? All of us are in it together.
Stevengerd:
Anoda shithole thread

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Have Same Function As The Devil? " To Manipulate Men" / Im In Love With My Best Friend Widow But The Family Dont Want To Approve / ''The mouth is for eating and not for mouthaction''... Yoweri Museveni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.