Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget (16629 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2017
aolawale025:
Am fully with Dino on this. So many things handled haphazardly in this government

Same here

Earn daily in 2018 as a Bulk SMS Reseller! Check my signature
Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:43am On Dec 20, 2017
python1:
That is one of the heroes of IPOB terrorists.
oga get sence nw everything about you is ipob terrorists even when everything is clear you still call ipob

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by emeka2847: 9:44am On Dec 20, 2017
So you also go to the same market? �
Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by millionboi2: 9:44am On Dec 20, 2017
python1:
you are an illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2017
wolextayo:
I think those of you who hate this man will now agree with him on this one.

Buhari is just like the president in the movie ‘city hunter’
The baba isale of everything.
the President in city hunter is better than buhari oh

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by firo08(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2017
python1:
get sense bro... this is not about IPOB but the future of our dear country Nigeria... stop making trash comment because it belittle your integrity.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by rusher14: 9:46am On Dec 20, 2017
What is the relationship between 1.1 billion Naira stamp duties and 5.5 billion dollars bonds?

Dino hardly graduated so he often overcompensates.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:47am On Dec 20, 2017
MarshRiley:
When will Nigerians realise that we are being sold into slavery by this government.why are they always borrowing
I wish my ancestors where sold into slavery by now I for done become black American than staying in this country

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by harjayi(m): 9:47am On Dec 20, 2017
So my senator can make sense like this? Keep it up grin i wonder why some people still believe that BUHARI himself is not Corrupt

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by Adebowale89(m): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2017
I don't know how to make money- buhari

same buhari that don't have money to buy APC ticket declare multi million of assets, he lost his integrity the day he declared his assets worth of millions

a man who couldn't be transparent enough to declare his medical bill to the country taking care of him while abroad doesn't worth giving a second chance

I wish PDP can nominate another presidential aspirant apart from atiku. till then buhari remain a disaster in the helm of Nigerian development

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by omodave(m): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2017
Pls somebody should enlighten me, have 2017 budget been fully implemented

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by Flyingngel(m): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2017
KehnnyCares post:

See this idiota

What do u mean by the above? Am sure u are still under your parent thus you dont knw how things are difficult since d advert of Buhari OR YOU ARE PLAIN FOOLISH.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by MAKABBEY(m): 9:56am On Dec 20, 2017
Buhari, hummm... I pity those idiots that risked their lives trek from Abuja to USA

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by MarshRiley(m): 9:57am On Dec 20, 2017
victoronyekwelu:
I wish my ancestors where sold into slavery by now I for done become black American than staying in this country
Brother me self reason that thing o

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by yellow237(m): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2017
python1:
I no blame u na,after all u ar one of buhari's political cows.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by Samzor: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2017
I hope you people (Senate) won't change as usual after consultation with the changers.
Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by jamace(m): 10:12am On Dec 20, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
Dino finally making sense before the end of 2017 undecided
What about the legislature budget? Na ORIGINAL boju boju.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by joenor(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2017
Becos he need a loan now, He's trying to dig out old n none pay debt by NNPC. Abeg eee

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by Bizibi(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2017
Dino!!! Please repeat it again!!!
Nnpc nor pay one kobo fr federation a/c,everybody dey fear to ask minister of petroleum now.......

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by Collins10(m): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2017
victoronyekwelu:
the President in city hunter is better than buhari oh
Hahahhahahaha!
You got me laughing wildly!

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by gbishman: 10:27am On Dec 20, 2017
This guy Dino, is really a torn in the throat of the APC. I wish him well in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by Uwaomapaul(m): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2017
It seems that Nigeria is a movie , Last year budget money was borrowed to fund it and there is no impact of the money to the common citizens here they come again with the same idea, I always think when Nigeria Youth will wake up. Buhari is the most stupid president ever Now PDP want to bring another bigger thief Called Atiku must this old men continue ruling Nigeria? Can the Youth of Nigeria Forget trabalism and fight for their right and their generation future ? I weep for my country �����������

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by lawrence35(m): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2017
Anybody who thinks that it is Buhari that runs this government should think again, Buhari wont understand must of the things going on in this country even if it was explained to him, that man is going senile, he is old, it is not his fault.

The people running this government want to secretly eat enough and run away. Buhari is there as a figure head.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by frankyychiji(f): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2017
rusher14:
What is the relationship between 1.1 billion Naira stamp duties and 5.5 billion dollars bonds?

Dino hardly graduated so he often overcompensates.
What about unremitted Nnpc monies, what about billions they allegedly continue to recover? What about other monies stashed away in various agencies? What about bastard monies abandoned? What about ikoyi loot forfeited?

Buhari is a thief!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by Housing(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2017
Buhari did not know politics, the NASS swap masses effective projects in 2017 budget with constituency projects. FG claimed no money, releases only 15% of that to the NASS. When 2018 budget was NASS said 2017 budget should run till March 2018 so as to get more funding for the constituency projects smuggled into 2017 budget. Buhari lobby Saraki and Dogara, they promise the 2018 budget will be passed before the end of the year 2017. Alas NASS members only understand language of personal interest. Saraki will argue maturely that there are questions to be answered while the less intelligent like Dino will throw tantrum with uncoordinated reasons. How can 1.1Billion in stamp duties and 300Million expected from NNPC be equal to €5.5Billion. There maybe monies yet to be remitted Dino is just carrying the roles assigned to him in the hide and seek game of getting maximum money for NASS constituency projects. Smuggling in constituency projects into the 2018 budget may not be that easy. After all the Executive have already taken care of themselves towards 2019. Bunch of thieves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by Saintp(m): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2017
Lol. Buhari said he cannot make money for himself because he lacks the capacity to create wealth. So how do you expect him to create wealth for the country? The only option he has is to borrow naa. Every year he will borrow to fund budget. Afterall according to him, he borrowed to build his houses, he borrowed to buy his party nomination form etc.He is already used to borrowing naa.
Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by donqx: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2017
hmmm
Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by Milestones: 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
DINO THE TOWN CRIER! PROPOSED BUDGET IS A RAW MATERIAL FOR GOOD NATIONAL BUDGET. IF THE SENATORS LACK CAPACITY TO DO JUST THAT, THEY SHOULD TELL US PLS. CHOP I CHOP SET OF SENATOR. "NOISE MAKERS LASAN LASAN", NIGERIANS ARE NOT FOOLS LIKE YOU THINK!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by Duru009(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
This country is finished !!

Even a strong APC Chieftain is criticising the govt !!
Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
Milestones:
DINO THE TOWN CRIER! PROPOSED BUDGET IS A RAW MATERIAL FOR GOOD NATIONAL BUDGET. IF THE SENATORS LACK CAPACITY TO DO JUST THAT, THEY SHOULD TELL US PLS. CHOP I CHOP SET OF SENATOR. "NOISE MAKERS LASAN LASAN", NIGERIANS ARE NOT FOOLS LIKE YOU THINK!!!!
How i wish you are wise
Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by Annie939(f): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People / Boko Haram: The Reasons Why We Bombed Kano And More Attack To Come / Which Governors Turned Against GEJ's Candidate At The NGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.