Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget (16631 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by wolextayo: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
victoronyekwelu:
the President in city hunter is better than buhari oh
Brozay you got me laughing this afternoon. Lol.
Savage at its peak. Cheers bro.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by ladgentle(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
na wa o. I read through all the comments made so far. No intelligent input at all. smh embarassed
Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by Obec70(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
Was he not the one who said government have to borrow to fund 2016 budget, that the change is real why speaking with both sides of his mouth please let them go and borrow off Nigeria! By the way which 2017 is he talking about? Who cares bunch of scamers.
Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by Splashme: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
frankyychiji:
grin grin grin Boju boju indeed...Zombies are coming for your head Dino.

Why borrow when you can mop up cash scattered and hidden all over govt agencies?

Ans: They are keeping it to loot and to fund 2019 election.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by omooajisnooni: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
Menhh! I am just tired of this government full of lies and they steal in broad day light.

over to you Lie Muhammed
Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by balogunmuktar(m): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
We do not know who to believe again. O ga o.
Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by surgical: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
01mcfadden:
Some will still come here and call Dino names and won't react to what he said.
Anything anti-government is toxic to them.
They are robots, they react according to the program of their master,they have no brains ,no blood or life, like all other normal human beings, so don't take them seriously, but they are good for comic relief.
Re: Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget by KehnnyCares(m): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
Flyingngel:
KehnnyCares post:

See this idiota

What do u mean by the above? Am sure u are still under your parent thus you dont knw how things are difficult since d advert of Buhari OR YOU ARE PLAIN FOOLISH.
Well, you think everyone will actually be like you who was still feeding from hand to mouth, must I think the way you think or have the same myopic mind like you?

You're the real crass and coarse slowpoke here who think everyone on Nairaland has time for blabbing like a gooferian nonetity.

Meanwhile, I will feed, house and clothes you without feeling it. I'm not your mate jobless Mofo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP, Police Commission Clash Over Recruitment Notice / Aguma, Ikanya, Eight Others Dump APC For PDP In Rivers / Abubakar Idris, Mother Of Missing Social Media Critic, Dadiyata Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.