Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Is It Bad For A Pastor To Do This 18+ PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad For A Pastor To Do This 18+ PICS (5071 Views)

Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics / How Innocent Can A Girl Look? 18+ Pics Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad For A Pastor To Do This 18+ PICS by ProsperOkec: 10:12am On Dec 20, 2017
Is it bad for a Pastor to remarry.

Particularly on Mummy B Oyigbo. Any person that hear about her will be quick to say that woman that divorced her husband, she is supposed to stay in that marriage.

But these people can't say Amen that they should experience what the pastor experienced and still remain in the marriage.

You can't wish your self that marriage because you don't know what transpired. But you're fast to wish the pastor to go back to the marriage . Judge your conscience. You don't know what happened but u knew it was not successful. But you're quick to condemn what you don't know. Is just like a judge condemning someone he doesn't even have a clue of his offence. But knew someone died in his compound.

Is just like someone ran away from a house and you started insulting him for leaving the house. He tries to tell you the house was not good and even wrote a documentary on the house and you said you don't care he is wrong for leaving the house. He tells you to go to the house for free you refused. Even refused you or your family members to go to the old house the person ran out from. But you are quick to say the person should return to the old house or he is a bad person.

Some say she divorced the man what about if we tell you the man made the divorce first.

Why don't you talk the one you know. So you know where your problems are coming from.

Some of these people talking about this pastor marriage are just doing boyfriend and girlfriend and don't know the hell in marriage.

In conclusion if a Pastor divorced and you're not fine with it. You just want him to go back to the marriage without minding anything. That is the kind of marriage you'll have because you can't wish someone what you can't wish yourself.

Re: Is It Bad For A Pastor To Do This 18+ PICS by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2017
Are you her PA or PR... well just asking, thanks.
Re: Is It Bad For A Pastor To Do This 18+ PICS by Nutase: 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
What are you saying. No introduction, background and you expect us to understand your conclusion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad For A Pastor To Do This 18+ PICS by Margy: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
Don't mind the yeye OP. I know that mummy B story!.. tell her to go back to her husband.. she has been misleading her congregation..
Re: Is It Bad For A Pastor To Do This 18+ PICS by ProsperOkec: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
Margy:
Don't mind the yeye OP. I know that mummy B story!.. tell her to go back to her husband.. she has been misleading her congregation..

OK since you already know the whole story. And she is the bad person for leaving the husband. That is the kind of husband you'll get in this life and you'll not leave.
Just say amen since you're the good person.
Re: Is It Bad For A Pastor To Do This 18+ PICS by ProsperOkec: 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nutase:
What are you saying. No introduction, background and you expect us to understand your conclusion?

Why introduction. It touches me how people are fast to condemn a Pastor on marital issues they know nothing about.
And would firmly insist a Pastor goes to their old spouse not minding what caused the crash.

It really sounds somehow.
Go back to your old wife to prove you're a good pastor.
But you can't agree to experience what you want the pastor to go and experience again.
Re: Is It Bad For A Pastor To Do This 18+ PICS by ProsperOkec: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Tosinex:

Nothing like PA. When u see the truth say it.

Why condemn what you don't have a clue about. How does it sound?
Re: Is It Bad For A Pastor To Do This 18+ PICS by ProsperOkec: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
Tosinex:

The way people are quick to condemn what they know absolutely nothing about is alarming.
Just like my friend he likes condemning tb Joshua calling him fake.
One day I told him if you're told to swear with your life can u swear this man is fake. He said no. Then why talking like you were there when he did charms if really.

Is just alarming.
Re: Is It Bad For A Pastor To Do This 18+ PICS by Alexgeneration(m): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
OP are you her PA?

I'm not judging anybody but the Bible condemns divorce except on the ground of infidelity.
Re: Is It Bad For A Pastor To Do This 18+ PICS by ProsperOkec: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
Alexgeneration:
OP are you her PA?

I'm not judging anybody but the Bible condemns divorce except on the ground of infidelity.

oga I had a girlfriend her problem was a strong heart so unforgiving. I never had another girl.

This girl heart was strong because I couldn't give her N100 one morning.

Oga family members clash can also cause divorce but one need to pray he doesn't experience such
Re: Is It Bad For A Pastor To Do This 18+ PICS by Alexgeneration(m): 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
ProsperOkec:

oga I had a girlfriend her problem was a strong heart so unforgiving. I never had another girl.

This girl heart was strong because I couldn't give her N100 one morning.

Oga family members clash can also cause divorce but one need to pray he doesn't experience such

I'm only looking at it from a christian perspective

Divorce is only permissive on the grounds of adultery
Re: Is It Bad For A Pastor To Do This 18+ PICS by iamdrfresh: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
Na 18+ carry us come here.. #VaselineCrew
Re: Is It Bad For A Pastor To Do This 18+ PICS by MasterKim: 2:19am On Dec 22, 2017
iamdrfresh:
Na 18+ carry us come here..
#VaselineCrew
Lol. I swear u be werey grin
Re: Is It Bad For A Pastor To Do This 18+ PICS by lereinter(m): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2017
mummmy b oyigbo

mummy ko daddy ni

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Puts Out Doggy Style Lessons Inside Church Service, For Valentine's Day / My Traditional Marriage Photo / Why Can't Guys Keep Der Hands Off Der Pants/shorts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.