Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Why Are Some Naija Women Always Begging (credit, Money, Material Things Etc) ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Naija Women Always Begging (credit, Money, Material Things Etc) ? (752 Views)

LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Are Material Things The Basics In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

Why Are Some Naija Women Always Begging (credit, Money, Material Things Etc) ? by franko2: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2010
I have noticed our people (male and female) always expect something from you. They believe it is quite normal for you to owe it to them, to give them something (definitely not the other way round!). As if it is their right to expect from you a la - "wetin u bring back for me now!"

With our women, it takes a whole different dimension; After a few exchanges, either they are already asking for recharge, or even money, or the usual - "wetin u bring for me, or wetin we go take do weekend!"  bla bla bla.

Our girl finds it perfectly normal to flash u, and expect u MUST ring her back but, never does it occur to HER, that if she places any value to relating with you, she must somehow find that N50 to call and at least speak for a minute?

Now, whenever you try turn the tables, and ask first, they think u are a pest! Where did this selfishness originate?

Ladies n gentlemen, please, over to you, why, when, how, wetin be this, e dey right?
Re: Why Are Some Naija Women Always Begging (credit, Money, Material Things Etc) ? by daduke2k(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2010
First, dont generalize.  Second, depends on your social, financial, and intellectual status and d kinda gurls u associate wif.   And third,   get a life.
Re: Why Are Some Naija Women Always Begging (credit, Money, Material Things Etc) ? by justwise(m): 9:39am On Apr 03, 2010
franko!:

I have noticed[b] our [/b] people (male and female) always expect something from you. They believe it is quite normal for you to owe it to them, to give them something (definitely not the other way round!). As if it is their right to expect from you a la - "wetin u bring back for me now!"
With our women, it takes a whole different dimension; After a few exchanges, either[b] they [/b] are already asking for recharge, or even money, or the usual - "wetin u bring for me, or wetin we go take do weekend!"  bla bla bla.
Our girl finds it perfectly normal to flash u, and expect u MUST ring her back but, never does it occur to HER, that if she places any value to relating with you, she must somehow find that N50 to call and at least speak for a minute?
Now, whenever you try turn the tables, and ask first, they think u are a pest! Where did this selfishness originate?
Ladies n gentlemen, please, over to you, why, when, how, wetin be this, e dey right?

Have you ever come across the word some in your life b4?
Re: Why Are Some Naija Women Always Begging (credit, Money, Material Things Etc) ? by madlady(f): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2010
justwise:

Have you ever come across the word some in your life b4?

I wish they would emblazon that word on the front page of NL. SOME
Re: Why Are Some Naija Women Always Begging (credit, Money, Material Things Etc) ? by jaybee3(m): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2010
I might as well change the thread subject. Geez, all dis kids with access to internet
Re: Why Are Some Naija Women Always Begging (credit, Money, Material Things Etc) ? by googles: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

this poster is having a very boring easter. . . . . . beggi beggi poster tongue
Re: Why Are Some Naija Women Always Begging (credit, Money, Material Things Etc) ? by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 03, 2010
@topic

it is in the gene of these women,they cant help it.Its been ingrained in their brains since childhood,just as men always ask for intimacy. It takes two to tango

Give me money,i open my legs for you grin
Re: Why Are Some Naija Women Always Begging (credit, Money, Material Things Etc) ? by queeneve: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2010
Poster,

I have several solutions that may help you find BETTER CALIBER OF women.

1. STOP PICKING WITH YOUR D.I.C.K
2. PAY ATTENTION TO THE THINGS SHE SAY and believe she is telling you what she wants and is about.
3.Do not DRINK ANY MIND ALTERING BEVERAGES, stick to JUICE!
4.BEND YOUR KNEES AND BRING TOGETHER YOUR HANDS, PRAY!
5. If 1-4 don't work, YOU FUGGED!

Handle that!
Re: Why Are Some Naija Women Always Begging (credit, Money, Material Things Etc) ? by hbabe(f): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2010
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

this poster is having a very boring easter. . . . . . beggi beggi poster tongue
Chei! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Naija Women Always Begging (credit, Money, Material Things Etc) ? by chasong(m): 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2010
I find the replies kinda strange

Dude expressed his point of view. I understand him.

The average girl in Nigeria has the view you should call or pay for an outing or something ridiculous.

It's up to you to argue about how variable this arguement is.

But I think it comes down to the kind of people you get close to - or stay with. If a guy is a friend to someone and she starts to ask him for money

or financial favours, then she is a pest, when it happens most of the time - or when she feels offended that he doesn't comply.

It's simple.

I think guys throw away something when they don't have the nerves to walk away.

If a girl is a leech, walk.
Re: Why Are Some Naija Women Always Begging (credit, Money, Material Things Etc) ? by queeneve: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2010
Snoring,
Re: Why Are Some Naija Women Always Begging (credit, Money, Material Things Etc) ? by chasong(m): 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2010
Snoring

I bet you had a long night,

Or maybe you find this boring cos its not a sex-related discussion where you tend to comment with gusto,
Re: Why Are Some Naija Women Always Begging (credit, Money, Material Things Etc) ? by queeneve: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2010
Oh you thought it applied to you? IF IT A DUCK, LET IT QUACK!
Re: Why Are Some Naija Women Always Begging (credit, Money, Material Things Etc) ? by queeneve: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2010
Awww, I am flattered! You monitoring my chatting experiences!
Re: Why Are Some Naija Women Always Begging (credit, Money, Material Things Etc) ? by chasong(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2010
"If IT a duck, let it quack"

??

Kindly expanciate on your expression as my beffuddled slow mind sometimes finds it difficult to grasp some high level esoteric concepts

cheers
Re: Why Are Some Naija Women Always Begging (credit, Money, Material Things Etc) ? by queeneve: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2010
I will let AYEETY do it, SHE DOES A GOOD JOB!

In the mean time, go be a good boy and grab me my shoes!
Re: Why Are Some Naija Women Always Begging (credit, Money, Material Things Etc) ? by chasong(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2010
Praise be to Ayeety!!!!

SHe shall answer for thee

And now after 14 moons, you can finally afford shoes,

Pray, tell me, what part of your exotic kraal will these items that are your life's treasures be hidden?

Romantic Films That Make You Cry / Lies leads to emotional problem / I Think I Am Being Infatuated