Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,806 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) (42370 Views)

What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / (Ladies)Live Well, Stop Chasing Material Things! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:14am On Jul 24, 2015
I can't just laugh enough when I saw my friend narrate this whole story for me...ladies sha

39 Likes 11 Shares

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by etiosa97(m): 7:15am On Jul 24, 2015
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 24, 2015
I wish i can fvck all the girls in the world

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 24, 2015
LMAO, mayb d girl is a BENIN girl. "runs out of thread.

22 Likes

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by temmy6996(m): 7:18am On Jul 24, 2015
Lol
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2015
whitewitch:
LMAO, mayb d girl is a BENIN girl. "runs out of thread.
so na benin girl dey do this??

3 Likes

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by ojkalito(m): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2015
i like that

1 Like

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by kinglekan: 7:21am On Jul 24, 2015
Sounds like prettythicksme. undecided

9 Likes

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by djeezy(m): 7:21am On Jul 24, 2015
Lmao. He could even be a driver. Most girls can look at you and what you're wearing to tell whether you're rich or not.

26 Likes

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Jayboi(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2015
hahaha. God catch am
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 24, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
so na benin girl dey do this??
yeah

7 Likes

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by djeezy(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2015
kinglekan:

Oga how are you?
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:24am On Jul 24, 2015
djeezy:
Lmao. He could even be a driver. Most girls can look at you and what you're wearing to tell whether you're rich or not.
they are always clueless

1 Like

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2015
whitewitch:
yeah
lolz funny you.
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by djeezy(m): 7:27am On Jul 24, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
they are always clueless
lol yea.

1 Like

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by delishpot: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2015
I cant laugh ooo grin grin grin. Na so. I hope he is a good guy and will call that number and by that accident the number will belong to a good girl. See divine arangement. If say I be........

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by FruityLass: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2015
Seriously? ROTFL

Hope she was able to give him the right number.....lol
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Tallesty1(m): 7:33am On Jul 24, 2015
djeezy:
The technique has just 10% success rate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Tallesty1(m): 7:34am On Jul 24, 2015
FruityLass:
Seriously? ROTFL

Opportunity comes but once

3 Likes

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by loomer: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2015
cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Bekwarra(m): 7:36am On Jul 24, 2015
Don't know why these girls go about rubbing their dignity in the mud. They seem to have the believe that they can never make it big in life and sort resort to sophisticated begging. They are what my friend call "Hungry Man Size" or "Atenu". Useless pikins always doing like impoverished Somalian refugees. Try create a convo with them and they expect you to be their breadwinner immediately. Where's Serching4Lovee?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Young03(m): 7:36am On Jul 24, 2015
na confirm warri girl
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2015
FruityLass:
Seriously? ROTFL

he couldn't not hear....
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2015
Tallesty1:
The technique has just 10% success rate.

Id say 5%
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2015
Bekwarra:
G
space booker....
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by donholy28(m): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2015
Chai she don use forming lose potential maga

1 Like

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2015
LMFAO.

I wonder why girls do that sometimes-give out the wrong number to guys. What ever happened to just saying "no"? Only time I've done it was when a guy gave me a lift to work. I was running late, you see. So I kinda felt indebted to him. I had to lie. Other than that, I tell them straight.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by eightsin(m): 7:44am On Jul 24, 2015
Hehe.. gals won't stop to amaze me... what if he borrow the car... or even worse, na driver
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by kinglekan: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2015
djeezy:
Oga how are you?
Bosss!! U try oooo!!
Where have u been nah?
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2015
kinglekan:
na ur mouth I hear am
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:52am On Jul 24, 2015
Young03:
na confirm warri girl
Confirm 1.
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 24, 2015
kinglekan:

mtchewwwww undecided cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.