Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

I Wish The Oil Will Dry Up – Buhari Explodes, Reveals Nigeria Biggest Problem Ah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish The Oil Will Dry Up – Buhari Explodes, Reveals Nigeria Biggest Problem Ah (893 Views)

Ghana Becomes Nigeria’s Biggest Trade Partner After Border Closure / FG Warns Niger Delta Youths - Oil Will Dry, Prepare For The Future / Nigeria's Oil Reserve To Dry Up In 30 Years ― Ibe Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish The Oil Will Dry Up – Buhari Explodes, Reveals Nigeria Biggest Problem Ah by mbos: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
Buhari has warned against brain drain in Nigeria. He said Nigerians especially the youths have lost there thinking initiative because they are so concerned in making easy money from oil and internet fraud. He said he wishes the Nigeria oil will dry up soon so that people can start using their brain. Buhari has blamed the brain drain in Nigeria on the nation’s dependence on the proceeds of oil which he calls ‘easy money’. He also complained about the nation’s failure to plan for the future which he claims if care is not taken, will lead to certain failure. “We get easy money, we do not collect taxes and our taxes are six per cent of Gross Domestic Product; that is an average of 21%. We stop respecting the intellectuals that we have. Today, we don’t plan that is why Nigeria may face this following big problems come early 2018 “He warns”.

The question is
1.Which part of the country is the oil found?
2. which part of the country are the brains found?/
3. which part of the country are the dullards in service found as well.

is it envy after a huge search for oil in the entire north and yet no dry drop found? $2billion wasted

ewoooooooo////////////////////ihemeeeeeaaaaaawohh

3 Likes

Re: I Wish The Oil Will Dry Up – Buhari Explodes, Reveals Nigeria Biggest Problem Ah by Annnonymous: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: I Wish The Oil Will Dry Up – Buhari Explodes, Reveals Nigeria Biggest Problem Ah by DerideGull(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
mbos:
Buhari has warned against brain drain in Nigeria. He said Nigerians especially the youths have lost there thinking initiative because they are so concerned in making easy money from oil and internet fraud. He said he wishes the Nigeria oil will dry up soon so that people can start using their brain. Buhari has blamed the brain drain in Nigeria on the nation’s dependence on the proceeds of oil which he calls ‘easy money’. He also complained about the nation’s failure to plan for the future which he claims if care is not taken, will lead to certain failure. “We get easy money, we do not collect taxes and our taxes are six per cent of Gross Domestic Product; that is an average of 21%. We stop respecting the intellectuals that we have. Today, we don’t plan that is why Nigeria may face this following big problems come early 2018 “He warns”.

The question is
1.Which part of the country is the oil found?
2. which part of the country are the brains found?/
3. which part of the country are the dullards in service found as well.

is it envy after a huge search for oil in the entire north and yet no dry drop found? $2billion wasted

ewoooooooo////////////////////ihemeeeeeaaaaaawohh

It is unfortunate that the above inconsequential crap came from skewed thought of a dullard who fought in Nigeria/Biafra civil war because of crude oil.

1 Like

Re: I Wish The Oil Will Dry Up – Buhari Explodes, Reveals Nigeria Biggest Problem Ah by manci(m): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
land for sale
Re: I Wish The Oil Will Dry Up – Buhari Explodes, Reveals Nigeria Biggest Problem Ah by kettykin: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
let the useless cows dry up , why wish other people's resource to dry up when all you can do is to push for resource control .

Some folks are too demented and shallow brained

2 Likes

Re: I Wish The Oil Will Dry Up – Buhari Explodes, Reveals Nigeria Biggest Problem Ah by sarrki(m): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
Baba was misquoted
Re: I Wish The Oil Will Dry Up – Buhari Explodes, Reveals Nigeria Biggest Problem Ah by bloodmoneyspita: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
Buhari explodes.....

1 Like

Re: I Wish The Oil Will Dry Up – Buhari Explodes, Reveals Nigeria Biggest Problem Ah by ekesimo(m): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lol.... President Buhari himself.

Even after the majority of parasitic benefits they enjoy in all aspects of the country, they are still envious of the 5%ters. Arent they sadistic?

They don't even contribute in terms of brain work but they suck a lot. And he is wishing that the resources of those host of which they are suvking be dried up. Wickedness angry

1 Like

Re: I Wish The Oil Will Dry Up – Buhari Explodes, Reveals Nigeria Biggest Problem Ah by Hisxellency: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
A President can't make such utterance!! The depositor of that oil won't allow it to dry up
Re: I Wish The Oil Will Dry Up – Buhari Explodes, Reveals Nigeria Biggest Problem Ah by Obijulius: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
Buhari na mumu sha!

That his smoking still affects him.

1 Like

Re: I Wish The Oil Will Dry Up – Buhari Explodes, Reveals Nigeria Biggest Problem Ah by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
...and we invested more than $3bil searching for black Diamond 4 your backyard.

dullard must retire to daura 2019..

1 Like

Re: I Wish The Oil Will Dry Up – Buhari Explodes, Reveals Nigeria Biggest Problem Ah by ZorGBUooeh: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Yeye presidiot..You better direct your mumu talk to your people up north. angry
Re: I Wish The Oil Will Dry Up – Buhari Explodes, Reveals Nigeria Biggest Problem Ah by iyketex007: 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
Obijulius:
Buhari na mumu sha!

That his smoking still affects him.
Not just the smoking alone, but also the frustration of his diick not rising again so he can be keeping his numerous girlfriends.
Re: I Wish The Oil Will Dry Up – Buhari Explodes, Reveals Nigeria Biggest Problem Ah by ChimaAgbalajob: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
He wishes Niger Delta oil will dry up. Yet he is spending billions of our money looking for OIL IN THE NORTH!

Yeye dey smell. If fulani owns any oil, no other group in Nigeria will benefit from it.
Re: I Wish The Oil Will Dry Up – Buhari Explodes, Reveals Nigeria Biggest Problem Ah by Ajebusta(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Actually he is right..
Re: I Wish The Oil Will Dry Up – Buhari Explodes, Reveals Nigeria Biggest Problem Ah by izaray(f): 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
What is right about his statement 2019 Buhari must go!
Re: I Wish The Oil Will Dry Up – Buhari Explodes, Reveals Nigeria Biggest Problem Ah by chinjo(m): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
He wants oil to dry up in the south south and he is drilling in MAIDUGURI looking for oil in the desert north.

(1) (Reply)

Macmillan Arrest: PDP Destroyed Nigeria's Education Sector - Presidency / Why We Are Constructing Maradi – Kano Rail – Ameachi / Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.