Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Planning To Visit My Ukrainian Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Planning To Visit My Ukrainian Girlfriend (686 Views)

A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning To Visit My Ukrainian Girlfriend by oceandeep77: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
I met Tatyana in Ukraine. We’ve been in a relationship for a year. It has been the best year of my life. Despite the distance, we still manage to communicate everyday. We chat a lot and sometimes do video calls. Now, I’m planning to visit her again next month.

My great thanks to A Foreign Affair! This company helped me find my everything. During their tour in Ukraine, I met hundreds of beautiful sophisticated women. But it’s Tatyana who caught my attention. After the event, we met again and asked her to be my girlfriend.

Fortunately, she said “yes”.

Our 1-year relationship made me realize I love her. I know she feels the same way too. Next month, I’ll travel Ukraine, visit her and if it feels right, I’ll ask her to marry me.

I know it’s a risky thing to do but I am so sure with this. I can’t let her go. I need to propose.

I’m here to ask y’all what would be the best gift to give to her. I want her to be happy with my present. I need your advice with on this guys! Thanks for your responses!
Re: Planning To Visit My Ukrainian Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
Y'all be dating foreign girls, whose gonna date our naija babes?
Re: Planning To Visit My Ukrainian Girlfriend by Oxster(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:

Cos u gals are pathetic in nature but u don't know,U think guys cares much abt u gals?

POOR You,U thought absolutely Wrong
Re: Planning To Visit My Ukrainian Girlfriend by Oxster(m): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
If your story is Real??

The best Gift is to be Real in Loving her!!No deceitful attached
Re: Planning To Visit My Ukrainian Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Oxster:

Cos u gals are pathetic in nature but u don't know,U think guys cares much abt u gals?

And yet still guys are still getting married to naija girls every Saturday.

Don't cry more than the bereaved, only on nairaland guys be claiming they are dating foreign girls.

Local Yahoo.
Re: Planning To Visit My Ukrainian Girlfriend by ItsTutsi(m): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
ma'am
Rolex67:
Re: Planning To Visit My Ukrainian Girlfriend by Oxster(m): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
And yet still guys are still getting married to naija girls every Saturday.

Don't cry more than the bereaved, only on nairaland guys be claiming they are dating foreign girls.

Local Yahoo.

Lol,,funnny,,One man will marry only One woman,Yet that every Saturday there will be thousands of Female ashobi everywhere,,Why can't they get married probably like the bride?PATHETIC
Re: Planning To Visit My Ukrainian Girlfriend by Gidex4u(m): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
Oxster:

I pity ur life because u re heading to destruction. For d foreign babes to marry na Ukrainian babe u see. Fake Oyibo. English language 0%. African delicacy 0% , our individual cultural attires that makes d original English girls bow for us here in London u will miss because of fake Oyibo.
Re: Planning To Visit My Ukrainian Girlfriend by Homeboiy: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
why telling us
Re: Planning To Visit My Ukrainian Girlfriend by Oxster(m): 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Gidex4u:

I pity ur life because u re heading to destruction. For d foreign babes to marry na Ukrainian babe u see. Fake Oyibo. English language 0%. African delicacy 0% , our individual cultural attires that makes d original English girls bow for us here in London u will miss because of fake Oyibo.

Lemme joor,,lemme marry & destroy ,is it your life?grin
Re: Planning To Visit My Ukrainian Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,funnny,,One man will marry only One woman,Yet that every Saturday there will be thousands of Female ashobi everywhere,,Why can't they get married probably like the bride?PATHETIC
I dunno why you are sounding so pained, anyway wait for my wedding invitation card next year. That's all I have to tell you.
Re: Planning To Visit My Ukrainian Girlfriend by Oxster(m): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
I dunno why you are sounding so pained, anyway wait for my wedding invitation card next year. That's all I have to tell you.

Lol ,,,how is it my business if you r gettin married or not?

Lol,,see Ds one oh gringringrin

Oya na bring come I dey tongue

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Valentine Gift Should I Get For Her,valentines Expert Comein (pic) / Why Does Society Encourage Nigerian Women To Stay With Cheating Husbands / Take Her To Cloud Nine With That Scintillating Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.