Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? (856 Views)

Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by OjayDavido(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hello every1 Lets know what good uve gotten frm nairaland.
This could be a good Job, A Good advice, A spouse etc. Lets hear ur story. Tnks!

1 Like

Re: What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
Money oh, plenty plenty money ohcheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by Synzu(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
Money, *****.
Re: What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by OjayDavido(m): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mariinee:
wow seriosly? B kind enough to share wit me o. For creating ths thread *winks*
Re: What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by OjayDavido(m): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
Synzu:
Money, *****.
nice amigo....nice
Re: What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
Business ideas and tips.

Met nice people from here like my babe queensekzy.

Got money from here, yes..cheesy.

Got information regarding academics that have been helpful.
Re: What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by Topestbilly(m): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
*Learn new things on catfish farming.
*I benefited from lots of advises givn to people.
*Learn new words
*met this awesome lady @badaoyeyemi
*I so realised that not all adult have sense. Airfor..... mamag...

2 Likes

Re: What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by ubunja(m): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
to be honest i got nothing good. just a huge disappointment.maybe i thought too highly of nigerian guys or the nigerian guys who are in SA are the best coz they left nigeria or what! its just a huge let down. the 9ija guys online are very different from the 9ija guys we socialize with.
online ones are just one big world of Simps and Losers.
no offense . just observation.

but its all cool. internet was never meant for the strong anyways.
and i did meet some cool cats in here. grin
cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
ubunja:
to be honest i got nothing good. just a huge disappointment.maybe i thought too highly of nigerian guys or the nigerian guys who are in SA are the best coz they left nigeria or what! its just a huge let down. the 9ija guys online are very different from the 9ija guys we socialize with.
online ones are just one big world of Simps and Losers.
no offense . just observation.

but its all cool. internet was never meant for the strong anyways.
and i did meet some cool cats in here. grin
cheers.

As usual, Ubunja, no sh*t taken atititude, i love ya as always...

Aka Zykod....

Keep it flowing brov, by the way r u in J'burg or Pretoria...Like to buy you a drink when i come around !

1 Like

Re: What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by ubunja(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

As usual, Ubunja, no sh*t taken atititude, i love ya as always...

Aka Zykod....

Keep it flowing brov, by the way r u in J'burg or Pretoria...Like to buy you a drink when i come around !
my brother let me tell u something.
Nigerian men DOMINATE women in SA. im Zim and we come second . South African men are losers to the core.but nigerian guys are just on another level. these guys are fly. even the police dont just confront them for no reason. if u wanna drown in pvssy SA is where u must be. and beauty is standard over here.

3 Likes

Re: What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
ubunja:

my brother let me tell u something.
Nigerian men DOMINATE women in SA. im Zim and we come second . South African men are losers to the core.but nigerian guys are just on another level. these guys are fly. even the police dont just confront them for no reason. if u wanna drown in pvssy SA is where u must be. and beauty is standard over here.

Ubunja, i'll see you around in S.A. Coming over to Pretoria, live and direct!
Re: What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by StrawberryGloss(f): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Bucks.

1 Like

Re: What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by LesbianBoy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mariinee:

Lola change this ya profile pishure, I mean i can see your yellow brezz! Change it now or else i wee tell your mum angry
Re: What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by LesbianBoy(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
Business ideas and tips.

Met nice people from here like my babe queensekzy.

Got money from here, yes..cheesy.

Got information regarding academics that have been helpful.

Ada stop lying ojere, you haff not gotten shi shi from nairaland. Stop lying you.....LIEnus mba angry
Re: What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Ada stop lying ojere, you haff not gotten shi shi from nairaland. Stop lying you.....LIEnus mba angry
I Dodge am.
Re: What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by LesbianBoy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
I Dodge am.

Dodge wetin angry
Re: What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Dodge wetin angry
U cheesy.
Re: What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by LesbianBoy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
U cheesy.

Why angry
Re: What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Why angry
I no get your time biko.
Re: What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
I no get your time biko.

You see naija gehs undecided

So because i don't flaunt money upandan like airforce1 you say you don't have my time.

But you have airforce1 time because i see you on his thread and you seem to have his time

To nack you jazz just dey hungry me angry angry
Re: What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
LesbianBoy:

You see naija gehs undecided

So because i don't flaunt money upandan like airforce1 you say you don't have my time.

But you have airforce1 time because i see you on his thread and you seem to have his time

To nack you jazz just dey hungry me angry angry
Abeg dem send you?
Re: What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
Abeg dem send you?

Yes dem send me

If you don't corporate i will open ya small nyansh angry
Re: What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by tiffanyfan(f): 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
I met my love here

1 Like

Re: What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by OjayDavido(m): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2017
Awesome!
Re: What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland? by Pascopele: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Former BBN Housemate, Gifty Flaunts Her B00bs(photos & Video) / Pick Just One / Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.