Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship (68991 Views)

‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ / Has Nigeria Gotten To This Stage? My Experience With The Police Yesterday / At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by jaelz(m): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
Dear Nlanders, I want to know if you have gotten to this stage in your relationship, if yes then there is a possibility of not turning back.

But what do you feel about this.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by TemplarLandry: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
This' the “See Finish Phase”. It comes with baggages of disrespect and dissatisfaction.
As for me, TemplarLandry, like a cat, taking my shiit is so sacred and religious to me, you can't see me.

It's not that her & I are sick or something…That can only happen if I'm sick.(in Naira Marley's voice).

184 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by slawomir: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
Damnnn niggar

First of all na this kind relationship dey break well

And the boy and the girl nor go look back

307 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Medianna(f): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
Which kan nonsense be this?
Okay maybe the partner is not feeling fine and someone needs to take him to the toilet.

Haba. It's common with best of friends amongst ladies but I know we stay from afar and continue the gist

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
These are those type of online relationships whereby behind those cameras, the couple don't really have any common interests.

They're much more happy together when they're doing things for clout, shares, and likes.

Once one gets tired of always chasing the clout, the relationship is over.

203 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Sonnobax15(m): 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
grin
Tbvh with y'all,no relationship sweet reach the type wey your mind go dey free with your partner......As in,your partner go be your bestie,your only gist mate,and fellow gossip wey you fit confide in... You can imagine yourself farting in the presence of your partner and she go just laugh over am.......Any man and banny wey get luck to find himself/herself in such type of relationship has found the solution to over 80% of problem wey dey rock relationship lipsrsealed

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Reminderz: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
all these are just for showoffs and to impress people who don't care on the internet, and to me it's actually an act of stupidity...

if you know what happens behind the scenes of the people's videos and pictures you're actually "awwning" to, you will never be in a relationship... focus on your own life and stop looking up to anyone on the internet...

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by talented321: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
Oga don't be misinformed, relationship no get stage, if u like chop my se*t we can breakup anytime.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
as much as it doesnt exactly happens like that, if i need to take a shower and "wifey" is in there wasting time, i will just go in and do what i got to do....nothing she does in the bathroom can stop me from walking in and doing what i got to do. i have already seen it all. women spend hours doing stuff in the bathroom that we men do in 20mins top.

- isnt it that same person that will help me scrub my back when i am in the shower cleaning my nyansh?!
- isnt it that same person that would wake up with mouth stinking but i will still kiss her and say:"good morning my love"?
- isnt it that same person that i have seen her bloody/stinking mense left right and center?!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Aladdin1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
This na false pretense! wetin go make me dey inhale the smell of another persin shit wey him no sick or paralyse? na craze dey worry dem abi dem swear for dem?

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by PerfectStranger(m): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
This is BS.

My sh!t no go even pop out. Call it sh!t fright or whatever.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by fyzaila: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
This is photoshop sha. Ay the creator

4 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Karlifate: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
Las las, una go still break up & drag each other like Tiger Generator for social media.

cheesy grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by sholikay(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
What of people like us in a relationship,but saying no to premarital sex?..

If you go this extent with your girl or guy,then you guys are definitely having pre marital sex..no doubt...

When my babe comes around, I try to put on like 3 trousers and also try to sit far away from her...unless we are outside,that's when we sit closer...
.it's our agreement of no sex until marriage..😌☺️

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by HocusPocus: 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
sholikay:

If you go this extent with your girl or guy,then you guys are definitely having pre marital sex..no doubt...

When my babe comes around, I try to put on like 3 trousers and also try to sit far away from her...unless we are outside,that's when we sit closer...
chaii…and another guy man Dey peel your babe outside 😂😂💔

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Exceed15: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
Iranu , abacha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Silentgroper(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
HocusPocus:
chaii…and another guy man Dey peel your babe outside 😂😂💔

Omo boy don dull am finish

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Foodqueen(f): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
That one even de eat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by fourboys: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
Two foolss

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Shapeaso: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by HocusPocus: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
Silentgroper:

Omo boy don dull am finish
aswear 😂

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by NameInUse(f): 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
Never! I fit choke to death. The guy's shit na war.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by ITbomb(m): 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
Even in marriage, I don't do it. It's disgusting

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by PureFace1(m): 5:19am On Jun 28, 2023
Nigerians are so naive and Ignorant

For a relationship to last long and be exciting, there must be healthy boundaries between you and your partner.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Earlystar698(m): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2023
Karlifate:
Las las, una go still break up & drag each other like Tiger Generator for social media.

cheesy grin

Juliet nyash suffer for this guy hand that year grin grin grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Karlifate: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2023
Earlystar698:

Juliet nyash suffer for this guy hand that year grin grin grin

Dem wan suffocate netizens with their lovey-dovey dat year cheesy

When kasala burst, Dem no allow online in-laws rest. grin cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Earlystar698(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2023
Karlifate:

Dem wan suffocate netizens with their lovey-dovey dat year cheesy

When kasala burst, Dem no allow online in-laws rest. grin cheesy

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That Juliet nyash go soft like m! D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Karlifate: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2023
Earlystar698:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That Juliet nyash go soft like m! D

Balloon 🎈 🎈 booty

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Kingray10: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
sholikay:

If you are not saying this for clout, better end that relationship

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by fourboys: 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
embarassed
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by b3llo(m): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
Yeah... 😁
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by BESTScientist1: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
God give me a wife soon. to take care of.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.