Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni (6596 Views)

Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances / Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Pussitto: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
According to a Facebook user , a man killed this lady for refusing to marry him after training her in school for 5 years. The victim has been arraigned in the morgue and plans for her burial has been put to place. Though according to report the man is no where to be found as the man has left ebonyi state the location where the incident happened.
See the post below,

http://chikasom..com/2017/12/man-kills-girlfriend-who-rejected-his.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by femolacqua(m): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
I'm speechless

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Celcius: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
Haa!!!
From what I can see, seems like a sex play gone wrong.
#Sad.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by martynsnet: 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
did they define their relationship, or he assumed she would marry him cos he trained her
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Jodha(f): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
The guy is a psycho ....nah him be the first guy to train girl for school?...

He should be burnt alive...wah rabbish....

Killing her is way too extreme...although the lady should have told him she's no longer interested earlier... But that doesn't give him the right to take her life...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by bloodmoneyspita: 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
angry

∆ I'll rather live with Geoffrey Dahmer and Jack the ripper... than this guy...

Why? Because I know who they are. ∆
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
Parents please train your children in school to avoid insults and stories that touches the heart, I won't let any man train me in school.

Can u imagine angry.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by pocohantas(f): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
Some men and their irrational brain, would killing her give him back the money? I keep saying it, don't train any girl in school with the hope that she'll marry you. Y'all ain't that altruistic,neither are the girls that loyal. Do the little you can easily write off as a bad debt.

Girls, he isn't your parent. Most parents train you with the hope that you'll grow and take care of them. How much more a random dude who owes you little or nothing.

Parents should also do well to train their kids. The male kids are forced into yahoo yahoo and other crimes. The girls, unable to do heavy crimes, resort to making men these men their sponsors, either on code through dating or outright prostitution. It shouldn't be so.

I don't even know who is more stupid between the above set of people. RIP to the lady.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by GraGra247(m): 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
Here's to the numerous foolish ladies that think they can fraudulently drain a man financially by giving him high hopes:-........

... You may not always be lucky !!!

-> Here's to the man that killed this lady:-.....

... by ending her life you ended yours. There are many sweet payback options you could've exploited without shedding blood.

Finally, I will not conclude cos I've not heard the girl's side of the story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by zinachidi(m): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Some girls can be very wicked sha. How can you do such a thing to someone who trained you through university. Same way I don't pity girls who get raped. You will take her to KFC, she will drink your ice cream and eat your sharwama. When you get home she will still say she is not in the mood. But you were in the mood to eat my food? Its so painful
my man, I tire for the way u dey reason shaa, so because you bought ice cream and sharwarma for some chic, that gives you an automatic go-ahead to have sex with her?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Evablizin(f): 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
embarassed

RIP.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by coolebux(m): 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
pocohantas:
Some men and their irrational brain, would killing her give him back the money? I keep saying it, don't train any girl in school with the hope that she'll marry you. Y'all ain't that altruistic,neither are the girls that loyal. Do the little you can easily write off as a bad debt.

Girls, he isn't your parent. Most parents train you with the hope that you'll grow and take care of them. How much more a random dude who owes you little or nothing.

Parents should also do well to train their kids. The male kids are forced into yahoo yahoo and other crimes. The girls, unable to do heavy crimes, resort to making men these men their sponsors, either on code through dating or outright prostitution. It shouldn't be so.

I don't even know who is more stupid between the above set of people. RIP to the lady.

Jodha:

Killing her is way too extreme...although the lady should have told him she's no longer interested earlier... But that doesn't give him the right to take her life...
Which one do prefer
The guy committing suicide out of heartbreak
Or this shit that just happened
Blame him all you want
... Like say the guy na your brother...
This is not Nollywood but real life
This should serve as a warning to those she-diots that are contemplating breaking a man's heart like this wicked girl

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by apholaryn: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
food wey u no go chop, why bother to perceive the odour?
Rip by the way!!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
In this modern day and age a man will be sponsoring a lady in school with the promise of marriage.some men dull sha oo.If it has to come that level of training a girl in school then get married to her.and also some parents should try and get shame na.offering their daughter to the highest bidder for training day in school. Martin0 ,Lalas247 and alexialin how una reason dis matter??
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
why the fvck do i find this funny cheesy cheesy

anyways like they say, "you cant eat ur cake and have it".....too bad she got more than she bargained for

#its not too late to get sense

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Some girls can be very wicked sha. How can you do such a thing to someone who trained you through university. Same way I don't pity girls who get raped. You will take her to KFC, she will drink your ice cream and eat your sharwama. When you get home she will still say she is not in the mood. But you were in the mood to eat my food? Its so painful
so na sharwarma and ice cream u dey take buy pussy? If a babe like u she will give it to u for free.its obvious these ones wey u dey carry dey play u since dem code say u are desperate to chop d tin.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
lefulefu:
In this modern day and age a man will be sponsoring a lady in school with the promise of marriage.some men dull sha oo.If it has to come that level of training a girl in school then get married to her.and also some parents should try and get shame na.offering their daughter to the highest bidder for training day in school. Martin0 ,Lalas247 and alexialin how una reason dis matter??

My own take before sponsoring her education , marry her. Pay the dowry and all the wedding proceedings even if in a small way.. Don't blindly train a girl in school. Claiming she's a girlfriend or fiance. It's not common sense.
Deep down she will convince her mind, shebi it's sex the guy wants and she will always warm his bed, when he wants it.

Then after graduation she's gone.

It's not wise sha.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Jodha(f): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
coolebux:

Which one do prefer
Blame him all you want
This should serve as a warning to those she-diots that are contemplating breaking a man's heart like this wicked girl

So yhure saying it's a good thing he killed her?

Smh ..
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Jodha(f): 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

There are many brothels in Nigeria... Why bother taking a girl out on a date...if sex is yhur problem in this life....

Guy go to a brothel and quit ranting...niggur...

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
lefulefu:
so na sharwarma and ice cream u dey take buy pussy? If a babe like u she will give it to u for free.its obvious these ones wey u dey carry dey play u since dem code say u are desperate to chop d tin.

Lol

No mind the morafucker.

He wan fucvk babe because he buy ice cream and Shawarma.

Other guys are paying house rent full one year, flat category for babe. Planning say na.marriage things.

Another one buying furnitures for babe, as per she's my girl.

At the end, the babe who flat was paid for, married the guy who paid for it, they are both based in nija. While she dumped her abroad bobo ..na I based abroad, she go chop?
And she's a complete wife material, 10yards in short.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
alexialin:

My own take before sponsoring her education , marry her. Pay the dowry and all the wedding proceedings even if in a small way.. Don't blindly train a girl in school. Claiming she's a girlfriend or fiance. It's not common sense.
Deep down she will convince her mind, shebi it's sex the guy wants and she will always warm his bed, when he wants it.

Then after graduation she's gone.

It's not wise sha.

Like i have a principle, before i take money from a woman, i must propose to her. That way, no complications. I don't know why people are daft, who says she can't be proposed to even at 200 level? May it never be well with the guy,so rejection is the end of life abi? That's why ladies areskeptical about men. How does death pay back her debts? I tell people if a person owes, the debtor deserves to pay back in measure of what they owe but never with her life. In this case if the guypaid her school fees, was it as a bf? did he ever let her know it was in exchange for marriage? Implying she sold herself oh...Some guys ehn. How do you hurt someone you claim you love? But how?

By the way, fathers should raise children they can train and not leave their dignity and pride to stvpid boyfriends...

God knows i no go gre any guy take my daughters for a ride. I'll buy like 6 gvns to make sure of this. M16, Koloshinov, revolver, name it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by ubunja(m): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jodha:

some men dont handle a double-cross well.
u ladies stop that thing of accepting training from men only to change minds after u qualify.that thing will get u killed

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
alexialin:

Lol

No mind the morafucker.

He wan fucvk babe because he buy ice cream and Shawarma.

Other guys are paying house rent full one year, flat category for babe. Planning say na.marriage things.

Another one buying furnitures for babe, as per she's my girl.

At the end, the babe who flat was paid for, married the guy who paid for it, they are both based in nija. While she dumped her abroad bobo ..na I based abroad, she go chop?
And she's a complete wife material, 10yards in short.
maybe na jambito.don't think a guy wey don almost grad or finish from uni go reason like dat.d babes sef are smart.na only a two naira babe go dey spread leg after u buy ice cream and meatpie considering it as a compensation for u.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Jodha(f): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
ubunja:

u ladies stop that thing of accepting training from men only to change minds after u qualify.that thing will get u killed

Must yhu quote me....yhu would have stated that without quoting me....

Mtsheewww..
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Remmythe: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jodha:

In as much as I don't agree with the man decision of killing d girl....yur first statement makes me realize ao ungrateful some girls like yu can be...He used d man resources and money to purchase her own dream,and now dat she's gotten it,the man suddenly became unfit for her calibre..
The man got it wrong the moment he forgot d fact dat"No girl is worth hustling for" except you're not expecting any reward....Rip to her tho
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Jodha(f): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
Remmythe:

In as much as I don't agree with the man decision of killing d girl....yur first statement makes me realize ao ungrateful some girls like yu can be...He used d man resources and money to purchase her own dream,and now dat she's gotten it,the man suddenly became unfit for her calibre..
The man got it wrong the moment he forgot d fact dat"No girl is worth hustling for" except you're not expecting any reward....Rip to her tho

Read my post again...and correct yhurself...
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by pocohantas(f): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
coolebux:

Which one do prefer
Blame him all you want

My brother can't be this stupid. I advise him very well.
People must break you heart! Your destinies are not tied together, move on and stop hunting the person. Let alone killing!

It's usually worse for you men, because you just can't imagine why a girl will eat your money and go. For women it's their vagina.
Y'all should grow up abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

Like i have a principle, before i take money from a woman, i must propose to her. That way, no complications. I don't know why people are daft, who says she can't be proposed to even at 200 level? May it never be well with the guy,so rejection is the end of life abi? That's why ladies areskeptical about men. How does death pay back her debts? I tell people if a person owes, the debtor deserves to pay back in measure of what they owe but never with her life. In this case if the guypaid her school fees, was it as a bf? did he ever let her know it was in exchange for marriage? Implying she sold herself oh...Some guys ehn. How do you hurt someone you claim you love? But how?

By the way, fathers should raise children they can train and not leave their dignity and pride to stvpid boyfriends...

God knows i no go gre any guy take my daughters for a ride. I'll buy like 6 gvns to make sure of this. M16, Koloshinov, revolver, name it

It's not even propose sef.

How many proposals people don break off within a twinkle of an eye.

Proposal doesn't hold weight.

As in, marry the lady when lots of monies, is been invested in her. That's if marriage is what the man wants.
Some. Men invest heavily just for her to be available to warm his bed at any given time.

While some invest purposely for marriage.

And some do not invest at all, but they daydream they will marry the girl or guy, because their heart says so.

This last category is by sheer luck. Nothing more.

Be specific and clear with your intentions as a guy.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
ubunja:

Ubunja it's the con man spirit, she was a con artist. her actions were pre-planned and were not just incidental. Its the downside of fraud, people believe they can do anything and not get caught, they think they are so bad-ass that nothing can stop them in their tracks, you know the scene form the movie scene, con artists that feel they have all things calculated and that nothing is left unturned until they get gamed in their game. RIP to her is all i can say, and May the guy never have peace. There's no validation for taking a person's life..no way.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by I888(m): 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
did they put a gun to your head or you are so brainless not to read the handwriting on the wall? WTF are you spewing? Stop thinking you can use money to make women love you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

" All I Want Today Is A Dick In Between My Perky Boobs" Slay Queen Says. (video / The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) / What Is The Sweetest Thing Ur Man Ever Said To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.