Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal (36910 Views)

Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by Islie: 8:16am On Jan 21, 2022
A police inspector, Eze Akpoelu, has allegedly attacked and injured a lady, Jane Amos, after she reportedly turned down his request for a relationship.

The cop was said to have thrown a burning stove at Amos, which made her sustain burns in different parts of her body.

The incident happened at Rumuokwuta, in the Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State.

Amos, who spoke to PUNCH Metro from her hospital bed, said the inspector, who resided in the same compound with her, attacked her on Wednesday.

She said, “This morning (Wednesday), I went to the bathroom to bathe my niece for school and Inspector Eze Akpoelu was in the bathroom, bathing. So, I went to bathe her outside.

“He came out and said I was challenging him. He said he had warned that nobody should pour water outside. I did not make any comment. I took my niece into the bathroom. He said I was stupid and I did not have respect.

“Because he had asked me out for friendship and I refused, since then he had been hostile and I kept avoiding him.

“After I finished bathing my niece and went inside, he started saying that I was talking to him and that he would make me bleed. I said if he made me bleed, God in heaven would also make him bleed.

“Later, I came out to put my pot down from the stove because the food I was cooking was almost done. When I opened my door, I saw him by my door. He seized me and held me tight by my neck. He poured what I was cooking away, carried the burning stove and poured it on me.”

A rights group, Centre for Basic Rights Protection and Accountability Campaign, called for a thorough investigation into the incident.

A statement by the group’s lawyer, Mr Festus Bonwin, said justice must be done in the matter.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Grace Iringe-Koko, said the suspect had been arrested and detained.

She said, “He (Akpoelu) has been arrested. We have commenced investigation and if he is found culpable, he will be punished.”

https://punchng.com/policeman-arrested-for-attacking-rivers-lady-with-burning-stove/

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by dawnomike(m): 8:21am On Jan 21, 2022
Policemen in Nigeria need occasional mental check up... Thiis one is another mad police officer of the law.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by Bms4real(m): 8:21am On Jan 21, 2022
All the police officer thinking they are untouchable. Now see his life outside.
They should send him back to the street...

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by everythinggirly(f): 8:26am On Jan 21, 2022
Nigerian police thugs.

22 Likes

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by Stacyomolola(f): 8:53am On Jan 21, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by airminem(f): 9:06am On Jan 21, 2022
Police are meant to be in the barracks/quarters with their fellow criminals

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2022
No respect for women at all..this is what happens when you feel relationship is by force..
Some men no dey reason at all..why batter a woman for refusing your proposal..
Well he should be stripped off his rank and sentenced to torture in guardroom.. undecided

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by nerdfrost(m): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Is everything violence for a nigerian police man?? angry

Nosimp2022 angry

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by Kellibae(f): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
cry useless men everywhere just .. idiots that can take rejection ...once u reject them frustrations starts, many of them are on nairaland this idiot called AFvckingAlpha is one of them grin.
Becoz im dumping his pms in trash, he started foaming grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by DrBasit(m): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
We wait to hear the other side of the story

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by Yankiss(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
If this is what really transpired, Insp. Eze is either power drunk or a mental case. Or probably, babe don chop egunje money tire still dey prove tough. He is wrong whichever is the case.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by MITCHELL96: 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
With that kind ugly face ? grin grin grin

Why won't she reject your proposal ? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by Skillsnigeria: 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by Realists(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
Na dem, Mkpurumiri takers. May God, fight her war for her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by Sundaypaul12345: 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jesus!!
Let them fry his balls and give him to eat angry
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by hammer567: 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR!

SHE WAS LOOKING NICE BEFORE YOU SAW HER AND WANTED HER.

NOW, YOU HAVE DEFACED AND DISFIGURED HER.

IF THIS IS HOW EVERYBODY HAVE BEEN TREATING HER, I DONT THINK HE WILL FIND HER ATTRACTIVE.

SOME PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD, TURN EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH TO SHIT.

WE PRAY SUCH PEOPLE DONT LOCATE US.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
When no be by force
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by DrChukki: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
An average Nigerian lady don't really know what she wants from a man...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by l0uie(m): 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
To them, na cruise them dey catch. Na better mending the whole police force needs. Bunch of fools!

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by Ijaya123: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Another lunatic in uniform

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by Delanypantum: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Haba
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by Irupetepete: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Crazy love ni yi fa
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by Mutuwa(m): 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Na by force?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by UselessBuharist: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Serve him jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by Kazeem47(m): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
She for just accept and use him head chop him salary wey him manage.Him go run leave you.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by Sonnobax15(m): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
grin
And she was burnt by the fire of love..

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by McOluOmo: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
Only God knows how much wey that girl don chop that officer Walahi

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? / Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? / Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.