Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Ipob Told Ndiigbo That Biafra Is The Only Remedy To Nigeria Suffering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Told Ndiigbo That Biafra Is The Only Remedy To Nigeria Suffering (849 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable / Nigeria Suffering From Collapse Of Libya And Mali, Says Ita Enang / Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Told Ndiigbo That Biafra Is The Only Remedy To Nigeria Suffering by hammerF: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
THEY SHOOT U ON THE STREET LIKE A DOG AND THE COMMANDING OFFICER IS REINSTATED WITH FULL ENTITLEMENT WHILST THE COMMAND OBEYING OFFICERS ARE CONDEMNED.

THEY COME TO YOUR HOUSE SLAP YOUR WIFE AND ARREST YOU, BUT NEVER SAY THE REASON FOR YOUR ARREST.

THEY BEAT YOUR WIFE TO DEATH AND BEHEAD HER IN YOUR PRESENCE AND YOU CAN CONFIRM THAT THOSE DETAINED WERE THE CULPRIT BUT THE STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ORDER THEY SHOULD NOT BE CHARGED TO COURT BUT DISCHARGED.

IT IS WRITTEN ; 'MY PEOPLE SUFFER FROM LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.'

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Told Ndiigbo That Biafra Is The Only Remedy To Nigeria Suffering by hammerF: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
NDIIGBO ONLY REMEDY IS TO RETURN TO THE PLACE CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA HAD PREPARED FOR THEM.

BIAFRA.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Told Ndiigbo That Biafra Is The Only Remedy To Nigeria Suffering by hammerF: 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Biafrans were already answering the name of Chukwu Okike Abiama, known to humanity as Jehovah or God. Our names as Biafrans are exactly the names to the Jewish Hebrews from the ORIGINAL JEWISH HEBREW BIBLE.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Told Ndiigbo That Biafra Is The Only Remedy To Nigeria Suffering by horsepower101: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nigeria will never work. It was designed to cage us by the british. They made sure that they surrounded us with hateful Negroes.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Told Ndiigbo That Biafra Is The Only Remedy To Nigeria Suffering by hammerF: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
I WANT ALL OF UMU-CHINEKE TO KNOW THAT IPOB ARE NOT RELENTING AND SOON, ALL OUR EFFORT WILL BE MANIFESTED FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE.

AN INFANTRY DIVISION SHOOTING AT A RESIDENTIAL BUILDING WHILST BOKO HARAM RUN RINGS, CAN NEVER DEFEAT UMU-CHINEKE.

THEY DID NOT SCRATCH THE SURFACE, WE ARE VERY MUCH INTACT.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Told Ndiigbo That Biafra Is The Only Remedy To Nigeria Suffering by adeolakemi: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
honestly Nigeria is a damnable zoo ruled by a chronic womanizer and chain smoker

1 Like

Re: Ipob Told Ndiigbo That Biafra Is The Only Remedy To Nigeria Suffering by hammerF: 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
adeolakemi:
honestly Nigeria is a damnable zoo ruled by a chronic womanizer and chain smoker

Nigeria wuru anwu,

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Told Ndiigbo That Biafra Is The Only Remedy To Nigeria Suffering by Gazzy88(m): 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
South Sudan said more than all this but look at where they are today. Mind you I'm even tired of Nigeria myself but I won't be so daft to create unnecessary enemies because I'm agitating. This is where ipob lacks acute knowledge.
Re: Ipob Told Ndiigbo That Biafra Is The Only Remedy To Nigeria Suffering by hammerF: 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
Gazzy88:
South Sudan said more than all this but look at where they are today. Mind you I'm even tired of Nigeria myself but I won't be so daft to create unnecessary enemies because I'm agitating. This is where ipob lacks acute knowledge.

IPOB is not hear to look at faces, we are here to fulfill destiny and take Ndiigbo back to that place Chukwu Okike Abiama have set aside for them.

Untill they come to Chukwu Okike Abiama, they will continue to suffer.

For it is written, ' My people suffer from a lack of knowledge."

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Told Ndiigbo That Biafra Is The Only Remedy To Nigeria Suffering by hammerF: 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
NDIIGBO WILL BE AS HAPPY AS THIS CHILD UNDER THE MOTHER EMBRACE, ONCE THEY RETURN TO THE PLACE CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA HAVE PREPARED FOR THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Told Ndiigbo That Biafra Is The Only Remedy To Nigeria Suffering by gidgiddy: 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
hammerF:
NDIIGBO WILL BE AS HAPPY AS THIS CHILD UNDER THE MOTHER EMBRACE, ONCE THEY RETURN TO THE PLACE CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA HAVE PREPARED FOR THEM.

True

We are going back. It can only be delayed but it can never be stopped. Nigeria is place of utter disaster and our people will never see the light untill we get out of the dark and hopeless place called Nigeria.
Re: Ipob Told Ndiigbo That Biafra Is The Only Remedy To Nigeria Suffering by BudeYahooCom: 12:06am On Dec 21, 2017
IPOB have never been wrong.
Re: Ipob Told Ndiigbo That Biafra Is The Only Remedy To Nigeria Suffering by resurgentxtian4: 12:10am On Dec 21, 2017
Igbos will eventually be free but they need to be tactful in agitating and strategizing for biafra. No need making enemies in the process of your struggle.
Re: Ipob Told Ndiigbo That Biafra Is The Only Remedy To Nigeria Suffering by igbofocus: 12:10am On Dec 21, 2017
the answer to all this bulshit is
ODINANI.
join us to be part of the movement....
ask me for info....

(1) (Reply)

How Governor Wikeh Celebrated Cross Over Night At port Harcourt Pleasure Park / Tara Fela Durotoye Shows Full Support For Husband’s Political Ambition / 2019: Jonathan Beware Of The Evil Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.