Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2093261 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:14am On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by wizzyvibes: 1:09am On Mar 28, 2023
One question I would like to ask you bro. Mention 3 events (not organised by the state government) has taken place in the Icc. Keep wallowing in mediocrity. Because I criticise obiano does not mean I hate him. I just believed he should have done much more for us. InSecurity was at an all time high,waste management was zero. Critical roads meant to be built by him were left abandoned. After everything, man left virtually nothing for soludo to work with, hence soludo having to borrow 100 billion.

globemoney01:

The ICC was the talk of the town yesterday across the country, but later one wizzyvibes will come to say rubbish and compare obiano to umahi. Obiano made sure Anambra left the rest SE states 100 years behind.. This is why they hate him so much. Thats why most of them were celebrating voting out their useless governors.

Can you imagine getting a view like the pic below in any state in SE. Soludo has promised to intensify work in the airport too.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 3:52am On Mar 28, 2023
wizzyvibes:
One question I would like to ask you bro. Mention 3 events (not organised by the state government) has taken place in the Icc. Keep wallowing in mediocrity. Because I criticise obiano does not mean I hate him. I just believed he should have done much more for us. InSecurity was at an all time high,waste management was zero. Critical roads meant to be built by him were left abandoned. After everything, man left virtually nothing for soludo to work with, hence soludo having to borrow 100 billion.

Most of the nonsense you people say about Obiano are all sponsored lies and if not that you are all lazy to do simple research you wont be believing such. Soludo has repeatedly said he has gotten approval to borrow 100 billion but has not borrowed a kobo till date. Even said it in his last event yet you keep saying he borrowed 100 billion.

There have been several non state events on going at ICC. Ekwinife previously hosted a well attended empowerment event there, Soludo's daughter hosted an event there and apart from those, several religious events have been going on there to mention a few. Most of you just repeat what sponsored propagandists sell to you without doing your own findings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 4:13am On Mar 28, 2023
ANSMEDIA:
World class hospital in Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVml1p1cULo

Anambra nwere "personnel" !! Left for Soludo to harness what we have in Anambra but he needs to rebuild the trust he lost by his unrestrained and needless vituperation ! Soludo has been on point of late......he should continue on that path! I like his laser-like focus on his goals!

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by wizzyvibes: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2023
I believe soludo has been on the right path. His attention to roads across the state is really good. However, there are things that must be said. His attention to waste management is zero. I recently saw a video of ochanja market when rain was falling. The whole place was so dirty and flooded. The same is replicable across other markets in Nnewi and Onitsha. There is need to do more on waste management.
Also, the touts that obiano introduced, of which soludo promised during his first year in office to remove, are still operating unhinged. Many people are already relocating their businesses due to the large cost of operation and high taxes demanded by these touts.
Also recently, there was fire outbreak in main market and drugs market at head bridge, yet there were no fire service anywhere to stop the fire. Fore trucks had to come all the way from Asaba and Enugu to put out the fire. If you doubt, check the internet.

At least, for the first two I mentioned, soludo needs no large investment to tackle these issues. What is needed is a strong attitude and determination. Touts should have no place in Anambra. Engage the army in clearing and arresting these touts.
For the waste management, engage these market leaders around the states and ensure that at least every week, these refuse are cleared, and if anyone falters, sanctions should be placed. Waste trucks can also be bought from innoson to complement the previous ones

ebufa:

Anambra nwere "personnel" !! Left for Soludo to harness what we have in Anambra but he needs to rebuild the trust he lost by his unrestrained and needless vituperation ! Soludo has been on point of late......he should continue on that path! I like his laser-like focus on his goals!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2023
Stupid post from a despicable liar. Please show us the videos or pictures from fire service that came from other states. You are a silly ediot to think you can lie here with bare face and get away with it. Anambra has the best fire service in igboland. Main market Onitsha just like every major markets in the state have standby fire trucks and hydrants. Overalll, Soludo is working, Anambra cities are clean and touts at Upper who are mainly from other states have been pushed back.

wizzyvibes:
I believe soludo has been on the right path. His attention to roads across the state is really good. However, there are things that must be said. His attention to waste management is zero. I recently saw a video of ochanja market when rain was falling. The whole place was so dirty and flooded. The same is replicable across other markets in Nnewi and Onitsha. There is need to do more on waste management.
Also, the touts that obiano introduced, of which soludo promised during his first year in office to remove, are still operating unhinged. Many people are already relocating their businesses due to the large cost of operation and high taxes demanded by these touts.
Also recently, there was fire outbreak in main market and drugs market at head bridge, yet there were no fire service anywhere to stop the fire. Fore trucks had to come all the way from Asaba and Enugu to put out the fire. If you doubt, check the internet. At least, for the first two I mentioned, soludo needs no large investment to tackle these issues. What is needed is a strong attitude and determination. Touts should have no place in Anambra. Engage the army in clearing and arresting these touts.
For the waste management, engage these market leaders around the states and ensure that at least every week, these refuse are cleared, and if anyone falters, sanctions should be placed. Waste trucks can also be bought from innoson to complement the previous ones

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2023
ebufa:

Quite on pont
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2023
investnow2013:
THE NEW FACE OF THE CAPITAL CITY OF AWKA ANAMBRA STATE NIGERIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHfQ47IXbJ0

Beautiful city

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
ANSMEDIA:
World class hospital in Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVml1p1cULo

Good step in aku luo uno

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
ANSMEDIA:
New Anambra State Government house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgIO-161syo

This is massive

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
globemoney01:

Most of the nonsense you people say about Obiano are all sponsored lies and if not that you are all lazy to do simple research you wont be believing such. Soludo has repeatedly said he has gotten approval to borrow 100 billion but has not borrowed a kobo till date. Even said it in his last event yet you keep saying he borrowed 100 billion.

There have been several non state events on going at ICC. Ekwinife previously hosted a well attended empowerment event there, Soludo's daughter hosted an event there and apart from those, several religious events have been going on there to mention a few. Most of you just repeat what sponsored propagandists sell to you without doing your own findings.

You are very correct
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
XerXerz:
Stupid post from a despicable liar. Please show us the videos or pictures from fire service that came from other states. You a silly ediot to think you can lie here with bare face and get away with it. Anambra has the best fire service in igboland. Main market Onitsha just like every major markets in the state have standby fire trucks and hydrants. Overalll, Soludo is working, Anambra cities are clean and touts at Upper who are mainly from other states have been pushed back.

Stop replying that hater, imagine fire trucks came from Enugu to quench fire in onitsha🤣

They will run mad soon by the time Soludo implement all his plans in Anambra

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Stop replying that hater, imagine fire trucks came from Enugu to quench fire in onitsha🤣

They will run mad soon by the time Soludo implement all his plans in Anambra

The guy may have lied but I have a friend at Onicha main market who confirmed fire truck was brought from Asaba to fight fire at Onicha just recently. This is a person who trade in that market. This is very shameful. Soludo has not achieved anything yet , as far as I am concerned.

Secondly, the waste management drive and clean city initiatives has just taken a turn for the worst.....there are dumpsters all over Onicha with overfilled waste spilling into the streets and many neighborhoods dont even have a dumpster in their streets. I have people on ground telling me about these things.

I will never fall for internet propaganda like Obiano used to fool us. Soludo needs to sit up and tackle these issues to a definite end.

Onicha must be clean !
Onicha must not experience flooding, again!
Awka must be clean, green and devoid of road side trading that deface the city!

And why do we have red dusts on the streets and the air? Its because most roads aren't tarred and we don't have enough green in the city....I am fucking angry about all these bullshit! Everyday the same fucking story and things aren't getting better!

Are we cursed or what?? And dont bring any senseless comparison with other Nigerian states because they are same....Anambra must be clean with organized business atmosphere, good roads, green and fucking green and trees every gaddem place.....is this so hard to achieve?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
Of course, by now you guys must know that anyone giving Obiano any credit is a lunatic!

Obiano took Anambra 20 years backward. He deflated our savings to build an airport and ICC that has not generated up to 100 million naira.....what a fucking idiot!

The only people making use of those infrastructures is the state government.

The over 300 billion of Obi's savings the Aguleri drunkard wasted would have made Anambra the most developed state in Nigeria. That's how much money the bleaching drunkard and his mgbeke wife wasted!

If I was Soludo I was jail the idiot!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
wizzyvibes:
Also recently, there was fire outbreak in main market and drugs market at head bridge, yet there were no fire service anywhere to stop the fire. Fore trucks had to come all the way from Asaba and Enugu to put out the fire. If you doubt, check the internet.

At least, for the first two I mentioned, soludo needs no large investment to tackle these issues. What is needed is a strong attitude and determination. Touts should have no place in Anambra. Engage the army in clearing and arresting these touts.

It seems Soludo's main goal for now is on road infrastructure! The sacking of touts just fueled the unknown gunmen wahala! I Soludo and his cabinet should travel to Rwanda,a country that does not shy away from deploying technology in resolving developmental challenges. I stand to be corrected on this but My wife's Rwandan colleague at work here in Yankee told us that every business enterprise ,service or store must have a Tax Identification number(TIN) and a POS /Invoice terminal before you can open for business.........all sales must go through the terminal whether via transfer or cash! The sales tax on each sale is calculated automatically, transfer sales are wired straight to Rwandan revenue service accounts ,while cash sales are recorded and debit notices sent to the Business owner....................The good incentive about the Rwandan model is that business owners act also as agents for the revenue service and at the end of the year......Business owners are paid a commission of the total sales tax remitted and they also get tax returns as well! I believe that US based payment coy SQUARE supplies the POS terminals!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
IDENNAA:

The guy may have lied but I have a friend at Onicha main market who confirmed fire truck was brought from Asaba to fight fire at Onicha just recently. This is a person who trade in that market. This is very shameful. Soludo has not achieved anything yet , as far as I am concerned.

Secondly, the waste management drive and clean city initiatives has just taken a turn for the worst.....there are dumpsters all over Onicha with overfilled waste spilling into the streets and many neighborhoods dont even have a dumpster in their streets. I have people on ground telling me about these things.
I will never fall for internet propaganda like Obiano used to fool us. Soludo needs to sit up and tackle these issues to a definite end.

Onicha must be clean !
Onicha must not experience flooding, again!
Awka must be clean, green and devoid of road side trading that deface the city!

And why do we have red dusts on the streets and the air? Its because most roads aren't tarred and we don't have enough green in the city....I am fucking angry about all these bullshit! Everyday the same fucking story and things aren't getting better!

Are we cursed or what?? And dont bring any senseless comparison with other Nigerian states because they are same....Anambra must be clean with organized business atmosphere, good roads, green and fucking green and trees every gaddem place.....is this so hard to achieve?

Hope is few and far between in Igboland today, personally for my sanity I just grasp at any signs of hope !
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
IDENNAA:
Of course, by now you guys must know that anyone giving Obiano any credit is a lunatic!

Obiano took Anambra 20 years backward. He deflated our savings to build an airport and ICC that has not generated up to 100 million naira.....what a fucking idiot!

The over 300 billion of Obi's savings the Aguleri drunkard wasted would have made Anambra the most developed state in Nigeria. That's how much money the bleaching drunkard and his mgbeke wife wasted!

Anumumanu you have resurfaced to get attention from me after your election defeat. Why didn't you post pics of your leader enjoying the Obiano facilities facilities he failed to give Anambra in the guise of saving next to nothing money. From parking his helicopter at Anambra stadium and stressing the facility to taking photos at Anambra Airport and ICC. I'm very happy he contested that election and exposed himself to Nigerians and also showed who the real performer in Anambra is.

I have always told you that all the money he stole from Anambra in the guise of fake savings will be recovered and it's good Lawyers have taken up the case and suing. Get ready to vomit all the money you were paid for fake PR. Hunger will finish you soon. grin grin grin
https://www.thecable.ng/law-firm-asks-ccb-to-prosecute-peter-obi-over-secret-assets-kept-in-tax-havens
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
JUST IN:

Anambra Ranks First amongst Southern States in the just concluded Federal Government Ease of Doing Business report of 2023, and 7th in the entire country.

Gov Soludo is laying the foundation for serious economic transformation of Anambra State in line with his manifesto and promise to the people.

Since assumption of office a year ago, Mr Governor has held some critical variables constant with their attendant spillover effect on the generility of socioeconomic outlook. From Security to road infrastructure the task of redesigning the economic survival of the State has been met with serious gusto.

Congratulations ndi Anambra. Indeed, the Solution is Here!

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Despacito1: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
IDENNAA:

I agree with you some how, I hoping to be seeing regular activities there, but church people have turned it to crusade and wedding ground, abusing the place.

Government, economic and national meetings it's mean for has not yet brought anything to the coffers. Well maybe with time, using that money could have gainfully employ a lots of our youths in companies or industries, even if they're producing soups, cream whatever.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Owerriboi: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
This imo bastards and their envy. Awka international convention centre was just completed few months ago, but you envious bitter imo ediots wants it to start competing with Abuja ICC in traffic almost immediately. Awka ICC is the biggest and best international convention centre in igboland and it is attracting big time events to the SE.

You imo ediots are full of envy, when Okoroawusa built the substandard Owerri conference centre that has now collapsed, you bastards were everywhere hyping it even though it was just an ordinary warehouse.

You are talking of industries, how many industries do you have in imo state compare to Anambra? Even ordinary Nnewi has more industries than the entire imo state.

All you people do is to come here to spew envy and bitterness.

Despacito1:
agree with you some how, I hoping to be seeing regular activities there, but church people have turned it to crusade and wedding ground, abusing the place.Government, economic and national meetings it's mean for has not yet brought anything to the coffers. Well maybe with time, using that money could have gainfully employ a lots of our youths in companies or industries, even if they're producing soups, cream whatever.

Pictures: Awka international convention centre, the biggest and best in igboland

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
Despacito1:

I agree with you some how, I hoping to be seeing regular activities there, but church people have turned it to crusade and wedding ground, abusing the place.

Government, economic and national meetings it's mean for has not yet brought anything to the coffers. Well maybe with time, using that money could have gainfully employ a lots of our youths in companies or industries, even if they're producing soups, cream whatever.
You are talking nonsense. Atleast if not for anything people like you can go there for sight seeing and see Anambra money not the one claiming to save money with nothing to show..
Government, economic meetings have been holding there since, the center is less than one year so stop talking rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
Oh he is not even from Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
Despacito1:

I didnt even know you are not from Anambra. Enemy of progress. Wait until Soludo completes Anambra Govt House, we will take over regional capital from Enugu because we no longer have any reason to be going to Enugu for anything, either you come to Anambra or forget it. By then people like you will cry blood. Fools

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Owerriboi: 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
globemoney01:
Oh he is not even from Anambra.

Those are envious bitter frustrated imo people. One of the reasons they hate Obiano was because he dared to build international airport and international convention centre, and these projects made Anambra to leave the rest of SE almost 50yrs backward

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
AmericanQuarter:
JUST IN:

Anambra Ranks First amongst Southern States in the just concluded Federal Government Ease of Doing Business report of 2023, and 7th in the entire country.

Gov Soludo is laying the foundation for serious economic transformation of Anambra State in line with his manifesto and promise to the people.

Since assumption of office a year ago, Mr Governor has held some critical variables constant with their attendant spillover effect on the generility of socioeconomic outlook. From Security to road infrastructure the task of redesigning the economic survival of the State has been met with serious gusto.

Congratulations ndi Anambra. Indeed, the Solution is Here!
Anambra has maintained it's 2021 lead. Impressive.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
Owerriboi:

Those are envious bitter frustrated imo people. One of the reasons they hate Obiano was because he dared to build international airport and international convention centre, and these projects made Anambra to leave the rest of SE almost 50yrs backward
Don't mind them, let Soludo finish Anambra Govt house, they will have more reasons to cry. Instead of the, to ask their governors to provide them ordinary water, or mobilize and stop Uzodimma they are all fixated on Anambra, from Obiano to Soludo. I remember how bitter they were when Anambra Airport started operations and also when Anambra overtook Enugu in IGR. Once Soludo completes the govt house all SE meetings must be held in Anambra or nothing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
When okorocha built his fake conference center that is now demolished, no one asked any question about its economic value, when umahi was building flyovers used by keke and okada no one asked questions about it economic value, Infact they were telling us Umahi is the best since sliced bread; now Anambra just built an ultra modern conference center that the whole Nigeria is talking about for many days now, all of a sudden, the enemies of progress are now asking us how many events are being held there and the economic value.

When I say these people dont wish Anambra well and only hate Obiano because of how he developed Anambra, I know what I'm saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3pointsagree: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nairaland is now clean lol
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Despacito1: 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
globemoney01:

Don't mind them, let Soludo finish Anambra Govt house, they will have more reasons to cry. Instead of the, to ask their governors to provide them ordinary water, or mobilize and stop Uzodimma they are all fixated on Anambra, from Obiano to Soludo. I remember how bitter they were when Anambra Airport started operations and also when Anambra overtook Enugu in IGR. Once Soludo completes the govt house all SE meetings must be held in Anambra or nothing.

Some ipob Bàndits are hallucinating like they can kill a fly. You can bark who cares if am from Anambra or not, my opinion will always count and air when ever I want. You can cry me a river.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Owerriboi: 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
The point he is making is that you pay attention on your backward useless worthless shithole imo state. Clowns like you were all over nairaland hyping the substandard collapsed Owerri conference centre, but that time you didn't know that a worthless state like imo doesn't even have one reasonable industry except for brothels.

Despacito1:

Some ipob Bàndits are hallucinating like they can kill a fly. You can bark who cares if am from Anambra or not, my opinion will always count and air when ever I want. You can cry me a river.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
St. Peters Road Ugwuagba Obosi Road & Drinage construction by the Soludo's govt of Anambra State Nigeria

https://youtube.com/shorts/WQTScWTQVJU?feature=share
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 1:10am On Mar 29, 2023
Amanato Road Ugwuagba Obosi Road & Drinage construction by the Soludo's govt of Anambra State Nigeria

https://youtube.com/shorts/XHIgc0Ranf8?feature=share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.