Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,402 members, 7,833,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2089232 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:32pm On Feb 13
Comment pains who ? You are just a mumu . Keep crying but you won’t have your way here haha

Trollronaldo:
I want to be doing what Will pain him and that's commenting on Anambra thread

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:32pm On Feb 13
Soludo is the best and Anambra is the most developed state in igboland

Chikeluba25:
14.62KM road constructed by Chief Chinedu Benson Madubuko, an indigene of Adazi Ani.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:33pm On Feb 13
Soludo is the best

ChimaAdeoye:
For the records...

Read his manifesto on page 39 - 41 ( https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T8c_740CbQvJTcp-PQlDLQelFHiDUMVR/view ).

Soludo is judiciously implementing his manifesto. Not giving silly excuses like Politicians do. Pleading that there is no money or other blah blah blah! Everything in his manifesto including making education free in all Anambra public schools (from primary 1 to JSS3) is being systematically implemented! That is how you know a leader who honors his word as his bond!

For those of them who say he only talks without following it up with action. If we can get more SE governors to empower youths with productive SKILLS rather than dash them bags of rice and yams, the unemployment and poverty in society will gradually disappear someday. A certain Igbo state needs this type of program urgently rather than building elitist airports where citizens cannot fly. But this isn't to bash anyone as airports are also good investments, but investing in one's people is what makes the entire society better for all of us!

All the sorry youths in this thread writing lies in the interest of the shady politicians they are trying to help come to power to simply begin stealing, lying, and blaming the previous regime while amassing unbelievable wealth for themselves should learn from the lamentation of
"Emi lo kan" youths now chanting a new slogan "ebim m pawo"!

Enthroning and supporting good governance is in everyone's interest. When you pollute the stream that everyone drinks from, you will also go thirsty ~ Xhosa Proverb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ftoq6zNik&t=1269s
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:35pm On Feb 13
lol you can only post fake internet pictures while Soludo remains the best haha

Trollronaldo:
;DSoludo has a lot of work todo
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:36pm On Feb 13
Mumu have you been to imo thread? I have killed abia thread, no one from your cursed abia is brave enough to post again haha

Trollronaldo:
I'm having my way already.
Don't worry, I got this.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:38pm On Feb 13
The only thing you can do is posting fake pictures. When you are ready let’s compare Soludo , Obiano and Okezie mumu

I killed Abia thread and till date there’s nothing like Abia thread. Cry haha
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:43pm On Feb 13
Aba dirty has destroyed your commonsense. I killed abia your state thread and hijacked imo thread . Mumu go to imo thread now haha

Trollronaldo:
L
You don't know anything. Try and post another picture in Imo and Enugu thread. I will flood this thread.
Mugu
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:44pm On Feb 13
Your madness is weak that is why I killed your state thread and you cannot do anything about it Mumu

Trollronaldo:
If you think that you are mad, just know that you can't be the maddest person alive.
E no go get person wey them no fit tame
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:45pm On Feb 13
Oya go to imo thread mumu haha

M
Trollronaldo:
All these happening under Soludo
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:46pm On Feb 13
The difference between you and I is that I post factual pictures while you post fake pictures. That’s why whatever you do here doesn’t touch me Mumu
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:48pm On Feb 13
Mumu you started by comparing Soludo and Okezie but I defeated you hands down Mumu

Soludo is the best

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:49pm On Feb 13
Fake pictures . No where in Anambra looks like this . Oya try harder haha
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:50pm On Feb 13
You have been trying but you cannot succeed. I killed your state thread already. Coward you cannot even try anything here . Mumu lol

Trollronaldo:
Please I need you to be posting in thr Imo and Enugu threadI go scatter this thread, I swear to God
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:51pm On Feb 13
Soludo is the best

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:52pm On Feb 13
Oya let’s post and see who go tire haha

Soludo is the best in igboland

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:52pm On Feb 13
Soludo is working

Soludo is the best in igboland

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:53pm On Feb 13
Anambra is the most developed state in igboland

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:55pm On Feb 13
You go cry today haha

Soludo is the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.